Home General Discussion
Options

What was your first cigar?

13»

Comments

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    It was a long time ago. My first (Real) Cigar was an Avo #9.
  • Options
    BStayerBStayer Posts: 318
    I'm having a hard time remembering exactly what my first real cigar was. It was either a RyJ 1875 Churchill or an Onyx Reserve. I bought them together but I can't remember which I smoked first.
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My first cigar ever was at a wedding 15 years ago, I couldn't tell you what brand it was. I think it was a Punch, that night is a little fuzzy...... But my first cigar that I remember was a Romeo y Julieta Bully.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    laikhragirish:
    hi every i really like your comment many knowledgeable information in this site and every articles in this site really very nice thanks for share it. my first cigar is a gold flake......
    WEIRD, my first cigar was also a spambot for a credit website
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    My first cigar was a R&J #2 (an ISOM) and I got a box of them last time I was deployed. Pretty great... got me hooked.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    My first real cigar was a "Tueros". Comes in a silver tube. With prices being rather high around here and selection limited, it was a 'go to' cigar for me for a long time.

• Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    If you don't count all of the puffs I had from my Dad's Parodi's (he smoked these at work while you could still do that) starting at probably age three, it would be an Arturo Fuente 8-5-8. I was 16.
  • Options
    camgfscamgfs Posts: 968
    ejenne87:
    My first cigar was a R&J #2 (an ISOM) and I got a box of them last time I was deployed. Pretty great... got me hooked.
    I still have about 16 of those left from a box last year. Get the odd plugged up stick, but the rest are still a nice smoke.

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Montecristo #2 ISOM
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    camgfs:
    My first real cigar was a "Tueros". Comes in a silver tube. With prices being rather high around here and selection limited, it was a 'go to' cigar for me for a long time.

I remember these!
  • Options
    chuck86chuck86 Posts: 18
    Mine was a Romeo and julieta churchill in 2005 on the starbord deck of the USS Kitty Hawk.
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    chuck86:
    Mine was a Romeo and julieta churchill in 2005 on the starbord deck of the USS Kitty Hawk.
    My father was on the Kitty Hawk!
  • Options
    mine was a la gloria cubana when i was 18. I was still smoking cigarettes at the time, and I had the need to inhale smoke so i didnt really get into cigars until i stopped smoking cigarettes when i was 23.
  • Options
    sweetjdsweetjd Posts: 39
    wow my first cigar.. I would say, back woods.. always when I was fishing, back in high school days.. brings back memories....
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Never felt inclined to try any of the Swishers or those of that type,,but was inclined to try one of the Romeo y Julietta Rothchild en tubo...it was great and I was on my way. (I had heard a bit about Good Cigars about the Romeo but never such comments about the others...)
  • Options
    SaVasSaVas Posts: 250
    I don't remember my first cigar. I just remember starting to smoke them when I was 22, so 18 years ago and 18 years of memories do not make for a rememberance of cigars. However if I were to guess, probably a Montecristo, or some major brand.