Home General Discussion

Return of the Kelly Deal!!!!

That's right, Kelly's deal is back! I will be sending them out on Saturday's. I still have the list but if you want to make sure you are on it or want to be added just email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. First one will go out this Saturday! :)

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    That's right, Kelly's deal is back! I will be sending them out on Saturday's. I still have the list but if you want to make sure you are on it or want to be added just email me at KGraffin@cigar.com. First one will go out this Saturday! :)
    WEEE~!
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    What is this deal you speak of?
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    What list?
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    I used to send out a deal once a week on different cigars but had to stop. Now it is back!
    Hmmm, intriguing.
    to get an email for the deal. its by email only and I ask that noone repost anything on the forum about what the deal is or the price. You can PM eachother of course.
    I wouldn't mind being added to that list, just see what the deal is
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    glad to see they are back!!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    AHhhh... I remember the Kelly Deal... the good ol days... wait... what? The Kelly Deal is new and improved? I'm in!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kellyg:
    The Goddess is back! Oooooph...
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    KELLY! KELLY! KELLY! KELLY!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fo all yall that don't already know..Kelly is the B-O-M-B...this is great news Kelly.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    Yay, let the deals begin.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Kelly! You're the best!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:
    Fo all yall that don't already know..Kelly is the B-O-M-B...this is great news Kelly.
    I'm like a junky back at the habit.

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:

She's your pusher.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    y2pascoe:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:

She's your pusher.

You need your
    "Kelly Crack"
    y2pascoe:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:

She's your pusher.
    lol
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kellyg:
    y2pascoe:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:

She's your pusher.
    lol

• jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Kelly, do you have the same email list and/or deals as Tim? Because I (usually) get his email deals.
    But if yours are different can you add me to your list as well? (john.gibson.v@gmail.com)

Thank you!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    kellyg:
    Kelly, do you have the same email list and/or deals as Tim? Because I (usually) get his email deals.
    But if yours are different can you add me to your list as well? (john.gibson.v@gmail.com)

Thank you!
    Mine are different. I will add you to the list. Thanks!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    jgibv:
    kellyg:

Thank you!
    Thanks!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    kellyg:
    jgibv:
    kellyg:

Thank you!
    Thanks!
    You're welcome
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you back on the forums Kelly.
  • interpiminterpim Posts: 146
    kellyg:
    jgibv:
    kellyg:

Thank you!

is this the same list I was on a long time ago... maybe 2 years LOL, I was wondering why I stopped getting them.
    If you don't have my email address, it's robert.darrell.lee@gmail.com
    stephen_hannibal:
    kellyg:
    y2pascoe:
    stephen_hannibal:
    The Sniper:

smoke em if you got em:

She's your pusher.
    lol

peanut butter and crack sandwich....Mmm mmm
    interpim:
    kellyg:
    jgibv:
    kellyg:

Thank you!

is this the same list I was on a long time ago... maybe 2 years LOL, I was wondering why I stopped getting them.
    If you don't have my email address, it's robert.darrell.lee@gmail.com
    Ill make sure you are on the list
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    Kelly Rocks!!!!! Wait till Lassy finds out,,,, ;o)
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    you guys are such a groupie. you hippies
    jliu:
    you guys are such a groupie. you hippies
    If lovin' Kelly is wrong, I don't wanna be right.