Home General Discussion

Return of the Kelly Deal!!!!

Comments

• IONTCIONTC Posts: 172
    kellyg:
    Hmmm.... maybe I'll do a deal this weekend. Any requests?

yes please keep this going I just joined and haven't had a chance to jump on a deal! Maybe some tatuaje, Diesel, or some Ccom Brazilian.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Avo classic!
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Avo classic!
    +1. anything Avo really. Heard lots of good stuff about the line in general.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    Avo classic!
    +1. anything Avo really. Heard lots of good stuff about the line in general.
    Ummm...do you guys get the Kelly Deal? We are not supposed to discuss the actual deals that she sends, but I'll let you read into what I'm hinting at here.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Kelly asked us for recommendations... so Dustin and I said Avos would be nice. I'm not really understanding where you're coming from dude. And for sure we are not discussing the actual deals she sends out (price point and etc)
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    jliu:
    Kelly asked us for recommendations... so Dustin and I said Avos would be nice. I'm not really understanding where you're coming from dude. And for sure we are not discussing the actual deals she sends out (price point and etc)
    i think it was a joke...
    kellyg:
    jliu:
    i think it was a joke...
    I think I am a noob. yea. ok. soooo ooook.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kellyg:
    Hmmm.... maybe I'll do a deal this weekend. Any requests?
    I can't speak for anyone else, but the deals that I liked to see are the ones where you have a few different sticks listed that I can pick and choose from. For example:

Brand A: $5.00 a stick
    Brand B: $3.00 a stick
    Brand C: $12.00 a stick
    Brand D: $15.00 a stick

This gives me a little more control, and freedom over what I am getting/spending. I don't know if those deals make sense on your end though. If it's just one stick at a set quantity it's going to be really hit or miss. Especially with me, if it's not on my "to buy" or my "to try" list, I'm probably not going to buy it.
    I'm so confused by all the dry humor around here. Perhaps we should more subtle with our recommendations. I just want a cigar that exudes a ton of full-flavors in a medium to full-bodied format allowing for a stout, complex experience with perfect balance. Perhaps it could be made by a man who was the prot
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Keep em coming!
    +1 to this.
    Thanks for the deals so far, Kelly. These have been some awesome deals, they were very hard to pass up.
    But at the end of the day, they were not on my wish/want list and I just could't justify spending the $$.

I am surprised to hear that more people haven't been "biting" on these deals though, very good prices indeed.

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    wwestern:
    How bout a kelly deal on something camacho?!
    Triple Maduro!!
    I have a deal for this Saturday and all I can say is if you guys don't get it you are all crazy!!! :) Will send it Saturday morning so be on the look out!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    I have a deal for this Saturday and all I can say is if you guys don't get it you are all crazy!!! :) Will send it Saturday morning so be on the look out!
    We love you Kelly!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    I'm going all in blind, put me down for one Kelly!!!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    kellyg:
    We love you Kelly!
    I'm excited to see what it is....

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    Its three different deals...you sure.......lol
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    LOL, calling my bluff huh? I'll choose which I want, BUT I will definitely get AT LEAST one......promise!!!
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    LOL, calling my bluff huh? I'll choose which I want, BUT I will definitely get AT LEAST one......promise!!!
    Im holding you to it! I better see an email in my inbox sat from you for at least one if not all three :) and that goes for all of you!!!
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    Im holding you to it! I better see an email in my inbox sat from you for at least one if not all three :) and that goes for all of you!!!
    Deal! But it wont be Saturday, I'll get it out to you on Monday probably. Mom is having surgery tomorrow and little brother has a fight out of town on Sat. night so possibly Sunday, but definitely by Monday!!!
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:

This will be the first time I get the deal so unless it's 3 deals on black and milds you'll see an email from me!!!
    IONTC:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:

This will be the first time I get the deal so unless it's 3 deals on black and milds you'll see an email from me!!!
    never!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    kellyg:
    IONTC:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:
    mmccartneydc:
    kellyg:

never!
    The Goddess!
    Deal sent out
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Got it, thanks big K.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Deal sent out
    Kelly, you're killing me! Expect an emai from me soon!
    Yup, I got it and I bit. Email to you Kelly. Thank you!!
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Just have to decide if I want to spring for the ones in the box or not. Going for either one and two or one and three. Decisions, decisions.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Posts: 551
    I had to bite! Got my order in! Thank you Kelly! (Edited, sorry guys)
  • oilburneroilburner Posts: 91
    Asianbiker, I don't believe we're supposed to mention the details.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    The point of the deals is not to post them, please edit your post