Home General Discussion

Return of the Kelly Deal!!!!

Comments

• chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    Been wanting to try the black version of this, I have enjoyed the original release.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Just ordered both of the sizes. I'm really looking forward to trying these and the price was amazing. Thanks again Kelly!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • kellygkellyg Posts: 376
    If you guys have any suggestions please email me them at KGraffin@cigar.com and Ill see what I can do on upcoming deals.
    Deal 8 sent
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Deal 8 sent

Not in the inbox yet. Looking forward to it!
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Had to buy one, thank you, Kelly! :D
    Smoke=Fire:
    Had to buy one, thank you, Kelly! :D
    You're welcome!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Would have definately jumped on this one if I hadn't spent $90 with The Beard just yesterday. Timing is everything.....Keep 'em coming Kelly!
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    This was an awesome one. Had to get it. Thanks Kelly!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    welcome guys! :)
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    Have to agree, that last deal was SUPER, but timing is everything. I bought the wife some stuff she wasn't expecting (I like to surprise her from time to time with something nice for no particular reason), & decided that I could wait for the next great deal that floats by. I'm sure Kelly will come up with something.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, Im kinda on a buying freeze too, but man, this makes me wanna push the button! Great deal Kelly!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Yeah, Im kinda on a buying freeze too, but man, this makes me wanna push the button! Great deal Kelly!
    +1 on that Matt
  • No Kelly deal this week? How disappointing. Need a spectacular deal on something like some buesos or opulence 3's or pardon 000's or my fathers. Don't abandon the deal Kelly!
  • nope i didnt get one either... maybe it was a short two month run... Great deals for sure
  • StreaterStreater Posts: 293
    Say it isn't so! Think she forgot us little people?
  • The_buffalonianThe_buffalonian Posts: 987 ✭✭✭
    i signed up on the 8th and she did send a response on the 9th that im on the list now.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Kelly called in sick .... or maybe she had a hot date and forgot about all of her faithful, loyal minions..... Guess we'll have a rare and limited extra special Kelly deal on Sunday or Monday.
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is twice now. Track record isn't looking so hot for this.
    Thinking I'm not gonna hold my breath on this anymore.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Come on guys, have some faith in Kelly. She has come through with some great deals. We can't really expect her to be at work every Saturday now can we. I'm sure she will put something out when she gets back to work. Heck, it's one weekend I can keep some spare cash...at least for now.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    0patience:
    This is twice now. Track record isn't looking so hot for this.
    Thinking I'm not gonna hold my breath on this anymore.
    Hey (n)opatience. Just when you are about to give up, you will be surprised..again. Not everything happens on our schedule, as much as we wish it would.
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Come on guys, have some faith in Kelly. She has come through with some great deals. We can't really expect her to be at work every Saturday now can we. I'm sure she will put something out when she gets back to work. Heck, it's one weekend I can keep some spare cash...at least for now.
    +1 Yep the wallet can use a break,, These deals are a priveledge not an obligation..
  • The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    +1 Yep the wallet can use a break,, These deals are a priveledge not an obligation..
  • JDHJDH Posts: 2,107
    The Kid:
    The Kid:
    Trident:
    Aint it the truth!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,409 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Kelly called in sick .... or maybe she had a hot date and forgot about all of her faithful, loyal minions..... Guess we'll have a rare and limited extra special Kelly deal on Sunday or Monday.
    Im betting on the hot date theory! Which is a bummer bc I was gonna buy just about whatever it was as a bday prez for myself!
    I'm glad she took a little R&R since I've been funding Ccom more than my 401k
    Sorry guys. Every once in a blue moon The Beard lets me have a weekend off. Next deal might be the 25th. Gives you guys a chance to save up. :)
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh man, if she says we need to save up....this may be an epic deal!
    Sounds like its right after payday..yikes..Kelly you bad girl..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    kellyg:
    Sorry guys. Every once in a blue moon The Beard lets me have a weekend off. Next deal might be the 25th. Gives you guys a chance to save up. :)
    see... even the good folks at ccom need a weekend off.
    i dont blame you. i love my job but days off are a good thing.