Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need a head count

jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
As you DBOTL idiot stupid moron hillbillies fudge packers might know, I am about 120 posts away from 1K. Some of you might be thinking hmmmm that's alot to go. You think so? You don't know idiot.

In order to prep for this, I need a headcount on who wants to celebrate with me. This will be my version of a pass. The only clue I will give for now is this: This is PURELY a NC pass.

xie xie ni. SNOOB (I am now this)

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    I will participate if I can be later in your list, so that I could get it in August while I am home. What do you think SNOOB?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    North Carolina only? .................. sad face
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    helicopter - you're in. lumpia - what kinda post is that? is that a yes? is that a no? is that a post pad?
    But you said NC only, and he's from......from....................... I'm In
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Ok whos the bag now... I see how it is?! Your too good to colab now? Pm me with an apology and maybe I`ll accept you back.
  • WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    Teeejay and I are in if you'll have us.
    oh crap! no PM needed. I will apologize in front of everyone. I'm sorry. I love you. It will not take long for me to reach 1,001 my friend hahah
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    As you DBOTL idiot stupid moron hillbillies fudge packers might know, I am about 120 posts away from 1K. Some of you might be thinking hmmmm that's alot to go. You think so? You don't know idiot.

In order to prep for this, I need a headcount on who wants to celebrate with me. This will be my version of a pass. The only clue I will give for now is this: This is PURELY a NC pass.

How about a few more details?? Stoopid Noob? LOL
    WhoDeyGal:
    Teeejay and I are in if you'll have us.
    woohoo! SDBOTL in the hizzzouse. of course you guys are in.
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

no sir. headcount is first needed. where are you anyways? how come I haven't seen you at a Bay Area herf? Don't you want to see a chinese midget that enjoys a nice XL bowl of pho?
  • BigT06BigT06 Posts: 3,899
    If whatever you're doing is going to be awesome, I'm down. If it's less than awesome, I will pretend to be down, then piss on it when it gets to my house.
    BigT06:
    If whatever you're doing is going to be awesome, I'm down. If it's less than awesome, I will pretend to be down, then piss on it when it gets to my house.
    Just don't take any GNC multivitamin pills prior to the peeage. Makes one's pee mighty neon yellow.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    well june, it all depends on when you want this to be happening, im going to be out and about from the first week in july till a week into august...
  • bigfnstevebigfnsteve Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭
    Dude... pm me,details... I thought we where going combine forces... not feelin the luv right now
    taythegibs:
    well june, it all depends on when you want this to be happening, im going to be out and about from the first week in july till a week into august...
    I'll make it work Gibster.
    bigfnsteve:
    Dude... pm me,details... I thought we where going combine forces... not feelin the luv right now
    PM dude
  • taythegibstaythegibs Posts: 2,025
    jliu:
    taythegibs:
    I'll make it work Gibster.
    Well then...

jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

no sir. headcount is first needed. where are you anyways? how come I haven't seen you at a Bay Area herf? Don't you want to see a chinese midget that enjoys a nice XL bowl of pho?

Well, for starters, I live about 2 1/2 hours from the bay area. That's a long way for an oldfart. And secondly, you haven't yet told me what pho is. How do I know if I'll like it? I agree that a Chinese midget might be worth seeing but first I'd like to know more about this pass of yours. Capisce? Not many folks have seen a Chinese midget and an Orso Polare in the same place at the same time. :-)
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Well, for starters, I live about 2 1/2 hours from the bay area. That's a long way for an oldfart. And secondly, you haven't yet told me what pho is. How do I know if I'll like it? I agree that a Chinese midget might be worth seeing but first I'd like to know more about this pass of yours. Capisce? Not many folks have seen a Chinese midget and an Orso Polare in the same place at the same time. :-)
    JL. Since you're an old fart like Sniper, I am going to come visit you sometime. First things first. I am going to treat you out to a bowl of pho. After that, we will toast some UHMAZING cigars.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Are Mafia members eligible, petercheeks?
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

JL. Since you're an old fart like Sniper, I am going to come visit you sometime. First things first. I am going to treat you out to a bowl of pho. After that, we will toast some UHMAZING cigars.

Uh, that's 'oldfart'. All one word for noobs. And what would really be super would be to time it so we catch the Sniper on his road trip out here and all have pho together. That'd be fun.
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Dammit, quit talkin about pho!! You're making me hungry again!!
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Well, I've eaten Filipino chocolate meat- how bad can pho be?
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    What the *** is pho!
    jlmarta:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Never had chocolate meat, but some places have served up a nasty aZZ bowl of pho...
    marineatbn03:
    What the *** is pho!

Googl it, Sarge!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I'm in Mr. Chow.....
  • stadstad Posts: 396 ✭✭
    ching chung chow... I would like to play if I'm allowed....
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The kid from MISSOURI is calling OTHERS hillbilly fudge packers??? Man, SOMEBODY sure went California on us! :-)

Toombes:
    jlmarta:
    Toombes:
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    jliu:

Never had chocolate meat, but some places have served up a nasty aZZ bowl of pho...
    LOLOL. Chocolate meat = Pig parts cooked in Pig Blood. It's called Dinuguan aka blood stew aka chocolate meat.