Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need a head count

1235»

Comments

• DirewolfDirewolf Posts: 3,493
    WhoDeyGal:
    I wonder what kind of soup Jiunn likes Dire, maybe Cream Of Someyoungguy?
    I don't think it has to be just young guy.. more like anyguy
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Posts: 256
    So do you think that the surprise is actually Juinn? I mean, is he planning on shipping himself around the country and this is the most cost effective way? (Not to mention moving from west to east insures that he gets a chance to get out and smoke at every stop!) I think he might be on to something! Just imagine the surprise on Petey's face when a big box shows up at his house and out pops a tiny Asian!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    This would've been fun, going to enjoy watching wat grasshopper is doing!!:-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WhoDeyGal:

So. Gotta ask. You keep mentioning this. So. How do you come to know so much about Juin's cream soup?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And why does this cream soup thing get started in a thread entitled head count?

Sorry... wrong forum...

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• WhoDeyGalWhoDeyGal Posts: 727 ✭✭
    webmost:
    WhoDeyGal:

So. Gotta ask. You keep mentioning this. So. How do you come to know so much about Juin's cream soup?

Inquiring minds want to know.

And why does this cream soup thing get started in a thread entitled head count?

Sorry... wrong forum...

You're asking the wrong person. Jiunn started the thread "head count" and has yet to deny his like for flavored soup.. One can only assume ;)