Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I need a head count

Comments

• marineatbn03marineatbn03 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    marineatbn03:
    What the *** is pho!

Googl it, Sarge!
    Oh, I get it it, that why Jiunn takes crappy pictures. Its PHO-TO!
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The kid from MISSOURI is calling OTHERS hillbilly fudge packers??? Man, SOMEBODY sure went California on us! :-)

Hey, Sniper-dude, pho sounds delicious. Hurry up with your road trip and we can all have some together, along with some fantastic cigars that the Stoopid noob has promised us. Yuk, yuk.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't really know Jiunn and I have been trying to catch up on all these posts. Why do I have the feeling that he is really Leslie Chow with a little bit of Shiitake Mushroom? Almost scared one of these threads I open will have him jumping out of it naked.
  • jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Toombes:
    Are Mafia members eligible, petercheeks?
    of course. I'm a missourah boy. shall I count you in peckerhead?
    stad:
    ching chung chow... I would like to play if I'm allowed....
    starbucks. you're in
    firetruckguy:
    I'm in Mr. Chow.....
    cow balls. you is in
    The Sniper:
    The kid from MISSOURI is calling OTHERS hillbilly fudge packers??? Man, SOMEBODY sure went California on us! :-)

TIGERS to the fullest. don't you EVER doubt me on that. I was there when the nebraska S$it huskers screwed us. Til this day I hate Scott Frost.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Toombes:
    Are Mafia members eligible, petercheeks?
    of course. I'm a missourah boy. shall I count you in peckerhead?

I reckon as ya can, taint cream!
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

Hey, Sniper-dude, pho sounds delicious. Hurry up with your road trip and we can all have some together, along with some fantastic cigars that the Stoopid noob has promised us. Yuk, yuk.
    AGREED! we can prob get senior discounts for you two.
    jliu:
    The Sniper:

TIGERS to the fullest. don't you EVER doubt me on that. I was there when the nebraska S$it huskers screwed us. Til this day I hate Scott Frost.
    I am in stinkin Lincoln right now. I hate the Cornholers with a passion. This town sucks and smells like butt.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, you sold me. I'm in for the pass, pho-boy. (like the month?)
    jsnake:
    I don't really know Jiunn and I have been trying to catch up on all these posts. Why do I have the feeling that he is really Leslie Chow with a little bit of Shiitake Mushroom? Almost scared one of these threads I open will have him jumping out of it naked.
    Jake. M I Z Z O U. OK!? shake hands? shake shake
    jliu:
    jsnake:
    Jake. M I Z Z O U. OK!? shake hands? shake shake
    Yes, shake shake. I like you Jiunn. M I Z Z O U
  • SporusSporus Posts: 236
    I'll be the chow mein to your lo mein.

Forever.
    Sporus:
    I'll be the chow mein to your lo mein.

Forever.
    we'll be egg-roll together laaaa. ho ahhhh. Thanks for joining dude
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    I'm in like a slurped up noodle!!!
    Smokindaddy:
    Nice! lets do this Jason
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    Nice! lets do this Jason
    Absolutely my friend, it's on!!!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't met your head count quota and want some representation from the great state of Michigan, then I would be honored to have you call me names through the duration of this pass.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I'll be your huckleberry! Count me in!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    Im convinced he's the reincarnated sould of Lasabar actually. Which means your concerns about Juinn jumping out of a post nekkid are 100% VALID! LOL

• The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jliu:
    jlmarta:
    The Sniper:

AGREED! we can prob get senior discounts for you two.
    As long as you have us to Denny's for the Senior discount special at 4pm, and have us home in bed by 6pm. You know how us oldies do! :-)

• VisionVision Posts: 8,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will join this sausage fest if its ok.
    no ****
    In case you couldn't read between the lines I am in. MIZZOU RAH folks gotta stick together.
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Juinny, I have no clue what you have brewing here. But cheers to a early 1000 Snoob. You couldn't be a Noob anyway. You were on the boards since 2010. You should have came back with Stupid Slow, lol. Wow, now I got jokes, this guy grows on you (shaking my head), lol....
    SleevePlz:
    If you haven't met your head count quota and want some representation from the great state of Michigan, then I would be honored to have you call me names through the duration of this pass.
    lets do it 8 Mile cracka
    The Sniper:
    jsnake:
    Im convinced he's the reincarnated sould of Lasabar actually. Which means your concerns about Juinn jumping out of a post nekkid are 100% VALID! LOL

I am my own person. God uniquely created me. Do not talk to me about this lasabar. I'm SNOOB.
    Vision:
    I will join this sausage fest if its ok.
    no ****
    I got ya Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage
    jsnake:
    In case you couldn't read between the lines I am in. MIZZOU RAH folks gotta stick together.
    oh you know it! If you wanan go and take a ride wit meeee with three women in the fo' with the gold D's oh why do i live this wayyyy? HEYYY must be the cigars!
    mmccartneydc:
    I'll be your huckleberry! Count me in!
    alright Jack D. thank you for joining sir