Home Pipes

What did you get today?

Comments

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

What a great lineup!

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that a leather wrapped briar or meer?

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

@Yakster said:
    Is that a leather wrapped briar or meer?

Leather wrapped briar

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....

Down the rabbit hole you went.

• Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,416 ✭✭✭✭✭

Absolutely gorgeous

@Stubble does the O have a line running into it?

Nice pick-ups Steve. That silver work is nice.

The HH is what has me intrigued

The stem looks new...but the bit looks olde-skool fat. Could be a very good restoration.

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@Rdp77 said:
    @Stubble does the O have a line running into it?

Not sure to be honest. I need to take better photos. The reason I'm thinking 1938 is the border outline of the hallmark. The borders are just as important as the the letter...

ETA: I think the borders are just as important. What do I know....nutt'n!!!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who buys odd numbers geeze amateur

I sure am glad ocd ain’t contagious lol

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice looking pipe, Yak, but I'm not seeing the pot? Is that what that silver-tipped stick thingy is? Some kind of vape machine? You Californians, always coming up with something new...just don't smoke the pot in the Norm Triptow, it'll ruin the taste forever.

Or, so I've heard.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

Disclaimer: Just kidding. Cool tamper.

Had to add that for our many visitors who may not understand the humor around here.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
    edited March 2022

Hehe, reminds me of this old skit.

https://youtu.be/CKOc6hXMDhc

Good lighter. The corrugated thumb strike part fell off after a while so got glued back on with Goop several years ago and is still going strong.

Smoking my 1st bowl with it now. Bob's chocolate flake in my Peterson System pipe. Lighter is working as advertised.

I wanted something to go in my pipe travel case that wouldn't be as likely as my Old Boy IMC to accidentally release the fuel while jostling around.