Options

What did you get today?

Comments

• Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,313 ✭✭✭✭✭

Those twists age exceptionally well.

• Options
    YaksterYakster Posts: 25,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

Daiso is selling mis-labeled, unfinished pipe rack kits for a few dollars in store.

https://www.daisojapan.com/p-59220-2-tier-wooden-rack-2-assort-394-x-669-x-h492-in-8pks.aspx

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • Options

Strong stuff

• Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Strong stuff

Tasty stuff!!!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options

• Options
    ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Is that an 1851 Navy? What caliber? 36?

Trapped in the People's Communits Republic of Massachusetts.

• Options

Yup, 1851 .36 cal.

• Options

eBay Global Shipping warning. Pipes and Pipe Racks being confiscated as drug paraphernalia.

https://pipesmokersdens.com/threads/warning-ebay-global-shipping.5164/page-2#post-700033

• Options
    Rdp77Rdp77 Posts: 6,102 ✭✭✭✭✭

Who were they confiscated by? Customs? Any international packages have a manifest on the outside telling the contents. It depends on the country’s laws as to what is considered paraphernalia.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

Why is it that every government in the world seems to think its number one priority should be to fvkk with people?

Think about it, if they confined their interventions to enforcing things like "thou shall not kill", or "thou shall not steal" etc., wouldn't the world be a better place for everyone?

I'm offended. There, that should do it.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 19,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023

Silicone baggies are good too. We switched to them for storing fresh vegetables and leftovers. Even so we manage to accumulate a lot of disposable plastic that is hard to recycle. The markets will take it back for recycling but I don't trust that it just simply burned at the waste disposal company.

https://www.amazon.com/Cadrim-Reusable-Silicone-Food-Bag/dp/B07ZNSBGVQ/ref=sr_1_33

• Options

Enjoy, Brother.

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,462 ✭✭✭✭✭

^^should have put a laughing-face emoji on that, those "reviews" cracked me up. I do look forward to finding out what @VegasFrank likes in pipe tobaccos. So many choices.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    VegasFrankVegasFrank Posts: 16,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also look forward to finding out what I enjoy!

Don't look ↑
  • Options

Enjoy Frank

• Options

@Rdp77 said:
    8 more ounces of PS bullseye
    And luxury twist

I recently heard a recommendation to store these together in the same jar, supposedly the sum is greater than the parts.

• Options

I’ll have to try that with some and see.