Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, now they're returning to their homes. So, something odd was going on, or, thank you Charles Boyer* but I'm not buying it.

*(obscure reference here)

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • YaksterYakster Posts: 27,199 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ken Byron Embry's Banana Bread on a Chacom second. Pretty good.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • JrflicksterJrflickster Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Stubble said:
    Salty Dogs in a Loewe & Co.

Beautiful color

• StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks @Jrflickster !

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,457 ✭✭✭✭✭

Love Eltangs, restrained elegance.

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    OK, now they're returning to their homes. So, something odd was going on, or, thank you Charles Boyer* but I'm not buying it.

Gaslighting us...

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

@peter4jc said:

@Amos_Umwhat said:

Gaslighting us...

• peter4jcpeter4jc Posts: 16,214 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's not a game!!!

"I could've had a Mi Querida!"   Nick Bardis

Gawith & Hoggarth Bright CR Flake in my Chacom Club.

Trying out LJ Peretti's No Name blend, a floral, soapy blend reminiscent of Lakeland tobaccos in my MM Cobbit Shire pipe. The bag note is quite strong and a bit off-putting, but seems much more pleasant in the pipe. I picked up a couple new tampers.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Gumby!

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

That's a good one!

LJ Peretti Cuban Mixture in my Norm Triptow Cob with new Gumby tamper. Three fun facts:

1. I shared a music appreciation class in college with the son of Art Clokey, animator and Gumby's creator
    2. My lab partner in Electronics was also named Chris so people called us Gumby and Pokey. Not sure which was which.
    3. The Gumby and Pokey toys in the photo are not my kid's toys, those are my original toys from back in the day.

• Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,687 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's like all your pipes are brand new. I'm constantly amazed. I try to keep mine clean, but yours look positively refurbished. It's impressive.

WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain

@Amos_Umwhat said:
    It's like all your pipes are brand new. I'm constantly amazed. I try to keep mine clean, but yours look positively refurbished. It's impressive.

The last pipe is brand spanking new...so is the Neerup.

KBV FM in a Peterson.

FYI: @Amos_Umwhat , I blame you for the Neerup purchase, LOL.