Home Pipes

What is in your pipe?

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭

2010 GKPC (McClelland) Nocturne.

• YaksterYakster Posts: 27,198 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2021

Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake from @Stubble in my Norm Triptow small, but mighty, half-saddle, quarter-flake pipe. Taking a break from reports.

Join us on Zoom vHerf (Meeting # 2619860114 Password vHerf2020 )
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

PH Curly Block in the new Ikebana from @CalvinAndHobo , thanks Calvin!

Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
    edited November 2021

More PH Curly Block in the Ikebana from @CalvinAndHobo . Tamper by Derrick Price.

TCS (The Country Squire) Cordial Friends (Christmas 2021) in my AKB Meerschaum Lattice Bent Dublin pipe.

Happy Veterans Day everyone. Enjoying some Carolina red flake with perique in my briarworks bullmoose pipe with some light yard work. Captured with my potato cam.

edited November 2021

Old Joe Krantz while roasting and drinking coffee in the garage. My Wife has friends over--all the teachers have today off--so I'm making myself scarce. A couple of them wanted to watch me roast and a few others wanted coffee. :D

Now I'm done roasting but I think I'll hang out in the garage for a bit longer. Since I'm off work today you get the potato cam photos instead of the nicer pictures my work phone takes.

Rattray's Exotic (Orange) Passion in my AKB Meer while cleaning the cobwebs off the patio light string and replacing missing clips. TYVM @Stubble Steve for the sample.

Followed that bowl yesterday with Sutliff 1022 (515-RC1 and 507-S) +2x Balkan Supreme which I pressed into a crumble cake.

Today, it's Sunday with @silvermouse with Gawith and Hoggarth Rum Flake from 2002 from Edward in my Norm Triptow small, but mighty, half-saddle, quarter-flake pipe.

KBV Van Gogh in a Posella.

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice grain. Same on the obverse and bird's eye on the heel?

• silvermousesilvermouse Posts: 20,456 ✭✭✭✭✭

Damn, gorgeous piece of briar!

Thank you sir!

More Van Gogh. This time in a 1995 Stanwell.

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

St. Alban's from David in a pipe also from David.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

Samuel Gawith Firedance Flake from @NorCalR1 in my figural meerschaum pipe. TYVM David for the opportunity to try this tobacco. Paired with black coffee from Costa Rica while I complete my state mandated 1 hour anti-harassment and discrimination training on the man patio.

Pictured is a candle holder with a cork stuck in it which makes a good, cheap, small pipe knocker, a cheap, long-neck clipper lighter (no reason you have to spend big bucks), a meerschaum tamper with a distinctive design on it that I use to measure the depth of my pipe bowl so I can tell where to cut the flakes to fit in the pipe, and a cannon and carriage tamper.

Edward G. Robinson Blend in my Neal Monier Bing.

• OneisnoneOneisnone Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Yakster said:
    Samuel Gawith Firedance Flake from @NorCalR1 in my figural meerschaum pipe. TYVM David for the opportunity to try this tobacco. Paired with black coffee from Costa Rica while I complete my state mandated 1 hour anti-harassment and discrimination training on the man patio.

Pictured is a candle holder with a cork stuck in it which makes a good, cheap, small pipe knocker, a cheap, long-neck clipper lighter (no reason you have to spend big bucks), a meerschaum tamper with a distinctive design on it that I use to measure the depth of my pipe bowl so I can tell where to cut the flakes to fit in the pipe, and a cannon and carriage tamper.

Can you tell me about the lighter? I am looking for a good one.

Haven't had it long, but $13.50 will get you six and the long neck keeps you from burning your finger when you hold down the gas throttle. I was planning on sending you one to try with the samples I'm going to send.

https://www.amazon.com/Clipper-Electronic-Utility-Lighters-Refillable/dp/B07ZWYY7GW/ref=sr_1_28

Lane 1Q

• ShawnOLShawnOL Posts: 9,253 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice pup. He looks like he feels guilty about something.

Trapped in the People's Communist Republic of Massachusetts.

@ShawnOL said:
    Nice pup. He looks like he feels guilty about something.

Accurate on most days. Here he is wondering he if goes and gets the ball in the yard, would he be willing to play fetch. That dog would run until his legs fell off.

@Yakster said:
    Edward G. Robinson Blend in my Neal Monier Bing.

Same again today, with coffee on the man patio.

Carey 10+