Home Non Cigar Related
Options

MIA??

Comments

• Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Anybody got a Squirrel call ...??? Anybody heard from Pheebs , pm's or anything ...hope he is ok ...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Anybody got a Squirrel call ...??? Anybody heard from Pheebs , pm's or anything ...hope he is ok ...
    NOPE ! I sent him and a couple other MIA's PM's last week and haven't heard back from anybody.

Duty and Urbi have been gone even longer than Pheebs.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    NOPE ! I sent him and a couple other MIA's PM's last week and haven't heard back from anybody.

Duty and Urbi have been gone even longer than Pheebs.

Damn I miss all 3 of those guys ...
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Where are you guys.. Scrambler, Jett. Bad Andy, Squirrel, Alien, Shirley. ( rusirius). And others (Urbi for sure. ) Duty too. Miss you guys..
  • Options
    Jets deployed on a carrier and Alien is in N.C. for awhile , I don't know about the others ...Yeah I miss their input and wish them all a speedy return ...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Alien is back, and Jet sends his regards. He emails me every once in a while, said his internet is just too slow to cruise the forums and websites. The other guys, I dunno, although I do miss Urby, Duty, and Pheebs too.
  • Options
    I'm glad your back 'bro ...hope everything is ok my friend ...Get to smoke anything while you were up my way ...
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Just to let you all know, I didn't get hit by a drunken trucker or road raging long hair who was doped off their rocker.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    good to see ya back, i found some of your relatives...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/2/75016/ShowThread.aspx#75016
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you back!!!

Missed ya!
  • Options
    What ever happened to Maddy ? Damn, That guy must have joined the French Foreign Legion, or went into witness protection... Was it something you said Lassy ?
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Last I heard from him was when he was right after he got back from New Orleans, around the first of August. Maybe he forgot something at Scrambler's and is now in a bayou somewhere.....
  • Options
    havn't heard from him in a while ...maybe September ?
  • Options
    Yeah, Maddy PM'd me in August saying he was going to be in town ( Chicago ) in late September.. Never heard back after that. Kind of strange he would just disappear.
  • Options
    Hope he's ok ...
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    I'll check in with him and see if everything is ok. He was talking about working from home. I know if I was working from home I would have to make a special effort not to spend every "working" minute on the forum and smoking cigars.
  • Options
    That's what is so odd. You think the guy would have 10,000 posts by now.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Is Goldy mia? Just kind of haven't heard of him in a while... I guess busy with work... Anybody know if he is still around?
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    bbc020:
    I'll check in with him and see if everything is ok. He was talking about working from home. I know if I was working from home I would have to make a special effort not to spend every "working" minute on the forum and smoking cigars.
    Well, I finally got ahold of maddy. He's been busy lately, remodeling and such. No promises on a speedy return, but assured me he is well.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Glad to hear he's well...he's missed around here and I hope he comes back, but won't be surprised if he doesn't. We've lost some good dudes...urbs, duty and maddy leap to mind, but I'm sure there are others. Remember Captain? Talk about cigar knowledge.
  • Options
    Yeah the main thing is he's ok ...I miss those guys ...
  • Options
    I'm sure Capt is out grouse hunting... man that's the life...

Actually I hope he is hunting, I'ma check out his walk-in HUMI!!!
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Luko:
    Glad to hear he's well...he's missed around here and I hope he comes back, but won't be surprised if he doesn't. We've lost some good dudes...urbs, duty and maddy leap to mind, but I'm sure there are others. Remember Captain? Talk about cigar knowledge.
    seriously.. that man taught me everything i know.

or at least a good part of it.

he was on the old forum with a bunch of other guys that still know way more than me.

that forum still exists, but it doesnt move very much. ... too bad... there is some good info in the heads of those guys.
  • Options
    have not seen Lassy around in a while and has Maddy left the building again !?! How 'bout our Northern guys Luko and Tumbler ...
  • Options
    gmill880:
    have not seen Lassy around in a while and has Maddy left the building again !?! How 'bout our Northern guys Luko and Tumbler ...
    Lassy works for Best Buy and he just had the pleasure of BLACK FRIDAY (read: UGH!) and now things will be crazy until the Super Bowl is over...

But I'm still here baby!

Oh, and Gmill.... CHECK YO INBOX!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Lassy works for Best Buy and he just had the pleasure of BLACK FRIDAY (read: UGH!) and now things will be crazy until the Super Bowl is over...

But I'm still here baby!

Oh, and Gmill.... CHECK YO INBOX!
    My heart goes out to you in this dark time brother! Stay strong!!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    I'm still lurking around too...just took a break for Thanksgiving and to do some hunting. I took a few days last week and a few this week off. Had a chance to enjoy many a fine cigar. Hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving.
  • Options
    Glad all the BOTL are still hangin around and doin great !!! Thats he_ll Lassy I know your wasted man !!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm sure a few have noticed Gene (aka Gmill) being absent lately, and I just wanted to pass along that his father in law and his father are having some health issues and told me wouldn't be on much for a while. Everyone keep him in your thoughts and hopefully he will be able to return soon.
  • Options
    Hey! Where the heck is Lassie. Haven't heard from him in a while.