Home Non Cigar Related

MIA??

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Or Duty....unless he popped in while i was gone....or rdnstn(Ron)....and rusirius....damn a lot changes in 8 months :)
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Where is Renaissance_Man? Haven't seen him here in like 5 months... ;)
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Welcome back brother! Where the hell you been?
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    No ****, welcome back.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Renaissance_Man:
    YES!!!! He's back!! glad your back renny
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Hey Stan, welcome back. You gonna stay a while? :)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Whoa Stan! Nice to see ya back brother!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Renaissance_Man:
    Yea, it has been a while since he's posted... Good to see you're still around!
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Glad to see you post Reni Man, picking up the hobby again or did it even go on a hiatus?
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Thanks for the warm welcome back! And yes - it was a loong hiatus... And still is kind of.. But I am slowly picking up as the weather is improving and I change the windows in my sunroom with screens. The only thing is - I average about a cigar a month lol, but we'll see how it all goes. As you can witness from wrapperbinderfiller.com - that has been on hiatus too, with Joe having his own cigar review site. I don't think I am that much into writing reviews anymore. However, I did decide to kind of come back here and lurk in the back for a while and see what's up :)! I got a full humi and will prolly do some trades or whatnot. We'll see.. Another reason why I "came back" is because I also wanted to donate my site - wrapperbinderfiller.com and wbfiller.com to the community here... I have some ideas how it can be made into a community review site and would love to get some contributors from here since I want to just do the maintenance and webwork... You can read a post here: http://wrapperbinderfiller.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/wrapperbinderfiller-dead-not-really/

I hope you are all good and once again - thanks for the warm welcome!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Welcome come back it's been a long time. Hope you stick around.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Renni, Nice to see your smiling face. Try and visit more often.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Anyone seen or heard from Lassie ? Been awhile ...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    gmill880:
    Never mind that Gene. Where have you been? Lassie is probably visiting some nice city's drunk tank, LMAO.
    laker1963:
    gmill880:
    Never mind that Gene. Where have you been? Lassie is probably visiting some nice city's drunk tank, LMAO.

Working insane hours Doug and trying to take care of family. Dads still having a lotta problems, cancer and all seems to be taking a toll on him. Been working 12-14 hour shifts with an hour drive on each end of the work day 5 or 6 days a week. This work deal is really cramping my cigar smoking. I have gone from 2-3 a day to about 1 or 2 a week. This sucks ! Workplace is totally off limits for smoking - can't be on company property and smoke . How you been man ? Did you ever see anything about the new ISOM Partagas I asked about a couple months back ...seems it was due for a Feb or March release-can't remember exactly when .
    I did miss about 10 straight days of work with a nasty infection but unfortunatly I was so jacked up on pain meds I slept pretty much straight thru it and didn't get to smoke anything . Hope you and family have been doing well bro . Gene
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    PM Bro'
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555

Welcom Back Gene - Wheres Brandon - BBC - havent seen him since he got engaged.

• HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Can't say I've seen Alienmisprint in some time too
    Hayblet:
    Can't say I've seen Alienmisprint in some time too
    I want to see updated photos of the tattoos hes doing.
    /bump or Thread Necromancy...

Still MIA
    Alex Williams
    Lassy
    AlienMisprint
    Cholmes
    That's all that comes to mind atm, anyone know anything?
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Hayblet:

Still MIA
    Alex Williams
    Lassy
    AlienMisprint
    Cholmes
    +1 for Thread Necromancy. Tell me, are you a wizard?
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hayblet:

Still MIA
    Alex Williams
    Lassy
    AlienMisprint
    Cholmes
    I've been wondering about some of these, too, used to be there wasn't a day that Alex Williams didn't have something to say. He did say he'd be out of touch a lot, something going on in his life, but would check in from time to time.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Tat hasn't been around either... Miss those BORK's...
    sightunseen:
    Hayblet:

Still MIA
    Alex Williams
    Lassy
    AlienMisprint
    Cholmes
    +1 for Thread Necromancy. Tell me, are you a wizard?
    why a Wizard?
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Duder2:
    Tat hasn't been around either... Miss those BORK's...
    I sent him a PM a little bit ago but I haven't gotten a response. Last I heard from him he was just super busy with school and the new baby and life in general (something we can all relate too, I think). I hope all these guys come back soon though, there are some roles that need to be filled around here!
    still MIA as well Maddy, Urbi, duty ,
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Here... Just work retail and have my own store now... Be Back Soon!!!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Here... Just work retail and have my own store now... Be Back Soon!!!
    Oh damn! Your own store in retail a week before Christmas... May God have mercy on your soul!!! lol
    Your own store that you manage or your own store that you own? If so need some support? Have a website for it?
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Fourtotheflush:
    Your own store that you manage or your own store that you own? If so need some support? Have a website for it?
    Shameless self promotion...I like that...