Home General Discussion

New England Herf

Comments

• VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    I have plans with the wife next weekend. If its then I can't make it.

Week after that? And Nashua does have some nice places. Did you get to stop at Castro's?
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down for whatever just let me know when and I'm there
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm down for the 12th or the 26th, the weekend in between I can't make it.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I think the 26th would work stellar for me.
    So i guess the 26th is the date that works for everyone, and now we need a place
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    I haven't been much of a presence in this forum lately but I haven't herfed in a while would be down to meet up with some New England BORKS. Let me know the when and where.
    I am also good for the 26th. Nashua NH, Salem NH, Plaistow NH,..... no place in MA really... =(
    Any good places a little north of the seacoast?
    So is this Mantastic Voyage gonna go down or what?

You know you laughed at Mantastic....
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    I am also good for the 26th. Nashua NH, Salem NH, Plaistow NH,..... no place in MA really... =(

Have you ever tried Victory Cigar Lounge in Sudbury? (I have not but was considering it).
    Thats deep for me. But I havent.
    Vision:
    Pete I believe that's the one we stop in on , that's on rte 20. they serve beer I believe
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:
    Pete I believe that's the one we stop in on , that's on rte 20. they serve beer I believe

OH YEA! Over priced and mold if I remember correctly. You cant beat an Olvia G for $11
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Vision:
    robertgreen30:
    Vision:

OH YEA! Over priced and mold if I remember correctly. You cant beat an Olvia G for $11

Well that does it for me.
    Hey guys ...... For everyone who is in for the HERF on the 26th lets say we try and lock down a place by the end of the week if thats cool. I was in Two Guys Cigar in Nashua but they have three locations .... 741 Lafayette Rd (Route 1) Seabrook NH 03874, 15 Spit Brook Rd Nashua NH 03060, and 304 South Broadway (Rt. 28) Salem NH 03079 all locations are open on Saturday 10am - 6pm ....... Last time I was there I picked up a few Diamond Crown Maximus's number 5 robusto's for 10.50 each and I got a Diamond Crown hat for free because I bought 3. Seemed like a real nice place .... very friendly staff.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like should be interesting hope you guys have a grand time.make sure you post some pics for the rest of us to be jealous of..
    no matter where you go, there you are.

Salem or Nashua is closer for me and Rob.... If they are sticklers about closing at 6 we will be there around 430
    Castro's in Nashua is open till midnight. They get my vote.
    Vision:
    Castro's in Nashua is open till midnight. They get my vote.
    i like that they are open late and am on board with Castro's
    Bump
    Not sure if I can make this one. My dad is threatening a visit and I don't have business nearby this time so it's 5+ hours of driving for me.
    Hmmmm...maybe we push it out a week or two? So would be in for this weekend?
    Bump?
    I game for what ever.
    Same here.... Who else? So we still shooting for 28th?
    That's a Monday .... I thought we were gonna do a weekend??
    kingjk729:
    That's a Monday .... I thought we were gonna do a weekend??
    26th??? LOL
    That's cool. Castro's
    I'm still on the fence. Not sure if my Dad is coming and it's a LOOOOONG drive from E. Bumf@*k, Maine.
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Hey gentlemen, I haven't been posting on the forums much lately and probably wouldn't be able to make it but you should all look into meeting at O'Sheas tavern and cigar bar in Nashua nh, fully stocked bar open late with a huge walk in, I've been there a dozen times, their humi has been lacking lately I think they're cutting back on the amount of cigars they stock but they still have a decent selection and as long as you're drinking they don't mind if you bring in your own cigars.
    If you do happen to have another herf in the future I'll do my best to join in and meet you guys.