Home General Discussion

New England Herf

Comments

• robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm down, let me know when,where, and I'm there
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I'm in just let me know when an where!
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    I'll try to make it if I can. Busy schedule lately. And every time I think things are gonna slow down a bit, more crap comes up.
    Rob1110:
    I'll try to make it if I can. Busy schedule lately. And every time I think things are gonna slow down a bit, more crap comes up.
    Hey Rob, I spoke to Ben at federal in Plaistow and he said it was ok to have it there, He just wanted to know what date. So if we can have it there if it's ok with everyone. Just need a date, so what the date gonna be BOTL
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    We went out in Portsmouth with Ben last night. Kid's awesome. Next weekend is definitely out for me but you guys plan it around what works for you and I'll do my best to join.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Next week is out for me but the following week would work for me .... The week after is bad as its Cigarfest weekend. Hit me back.
    BUMP
    I know this weekend doesn't work for some people but is the week after at Federal in Plaistow good for everyone. Let me know what you guys think
    Next weekend would be ok with me. I'd get to herf with a few good dudes and then the following week again at Cigarfest.
    Bump
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be in Aruba next weekend... the one after that works for me.
    So with this week almost over, does anyone want to get together or should we put it off for 2 weeks and do it on May 4th at Twins, Federal, or any cigar shop will work for me.
    BUMP
    I'm game
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As am i
    I think I'd be down
    I was at Twins yesterday and I think that would be a great spot
    Ya I love twins I go there daily!!! Especially w the weather getting warm hey have a cool back deck to hang at and there drink prices r pretty cheap and very strong
    I love twins too .... Oh wait I have yet to be to twins ..... But I love hot twins of the two legged variety. I'm in let's do it.
    kingjk729:
    I love twins too .... Oh wait I have yet to be to twins ..... But I love hot twins of the two legged variety. I'm in let's do it.
    Twins Wins! **** lol
    I just checked w twins to make sure they don't have a band playing. When there's entertainment it gets crazy!
    What's there hours and what time are we thinking?
    There open till 10:00 sometimes later!
    Is tomorrow gonna work for you guys?
    If so what time?
    Tomorrow's good for me, I should able to make it up there between 7 & 8, just have to drop the little one to my mother's house
    I am ok with tomorrow but its about a 2.5 hours drive for me .... I'd be ok meeting up a bit earlier and staying till whenever Rob gets there and we leave. And which location are we going to .... Also any work on Pete and his pops?
    I can get there earlier. Does twins work for you guys? The Londonderry store is open late! What time is good for you?
    Londonderry is fine by me Steve ..... Wanna meet up around 5 then we can bunker down on a nice spot and wait for Ro and anyone else coming. ......... Oh yea I opened up the Camacho Liberty coffin I got at Castro's it's moldy. Talk about a disappointment .
    5:00 is perfect for me! That's a bum deal on the coffin. Did you hear from Pete? Do you need directions?
    My copilot Mr. Garmin knows the way and I have yet to hear from Petey. And 5 it is.