CIGARFEST 2013

Comments

• Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    yep im attending friday let me know meet up plans

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Gaetano7890Gaetano7890 Posts: 800 ✭✭✭
    I've got cigar nut tickets for Saturday but I'm thinking about going up Friday. 9 AM is early to get there so I'm thinking about staying another night. Def down to try and meet up after the Fri show.
  • Options
    Trident:
    the stuff was all ordered sep. You had to preorder each thing. so not sure how you got it for that price, but thats a great price. VIH was 165, +50 for the shirt and +20 for the hat. So if you got it for $165, you lucked out, esp with the swag too. I will call andy today and find out what he can do. We should work on getting something together. Like I said, I am leaning more towards friday night, after the bonfire, in one of their smoking tents they have set up. thoughts?
    Can't wait to meet up with you again man. Me and skweekz will be up friday morning to get in a round of golf and then going to the event sat. So is there a bonfire firday night? I saw that it said there was 2 bands in the tent friday night but haven't seen anything about a fire. Either way I definately look forward to seeing everyone again and am down for another late night of drinking and smoking in the tents and hey if we're lucky we can have skweekz scare off some more taliban.... lol
  • Options
    y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    Beavr81:
    Trident:
    the stuff was all ordered sep. You had to preorder each thing. so not sure how you got it for that price, but thats a great price. VIH was 165, +50 for the shirt and +20 for the hat. So if you got it for $165, you lucked out, esp with the swag too. I will call andy today and find out what he can do. We should work on getting something together. Like I said, I am leaning more towards friday night, after the bonfire, in one of their smoking tents they have set up. thoughts?
    Can't wait to meet up with you again man. Me and skweekz will be up friday morning to get in a round of golf and then going to the event sat. So is there a bonfire firday night? I saw that it said there was 2 bands in the tent friday night but haven't seen anything about a fire. Either way I definately look forward to seeing everyone again and am down for another late night of drinking and smoking in the tents and hey if we're lucky we can have skweekz scare off some more taliban.... lol
    Yeah! Get some!
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Booyah! Got my tickets for Friday in the auction today. See all you BoRKs there!

It looks like the bonfire's on Thursday night, not sure if they're doing another Friday.
  • Options
    LeftFive:
    Booyah! Got my tickets for Friday in the auction today. See all you BoRKs there!

It looks like the bonfire's on Thursday night, not sure if they're doing another Friday.
    Sweet! Look forward to hanging with you again!
  • Options
    LeftFive:

Yeah Skweekz was reading and said that there is 2 bands in the beer tent on friday night. Still think it's the making for a good time.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    Soooooooo.....I'm out of the country and missed out on this whole damn thing. If anyone scored some tickets that they cant use please shoot me a PM. Thanks.
  • Options
    mfotismfotis Posts: 720 ✭✭
    bump...
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I can't say yet but if you can be there Thursday night be there. It has t been finalized yet but an extra event may be getting added that is pretty sweet. Hopefully it gets worked out but if what I heard is true it will be awesome!!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    I can't say yet but if you can be there Thursday night be there. It has t been finalized yet but an extra event may be getting added that is pretty sweet. Hopefully it gets worked out but if what I heard is true it will be awesome!!

Is that event going to be after the MAW event?
  • Options
    Trident:
    Alex Svenson:

Is that event going to be after the MAW event?
    I'll be there Thurs night. Trident, you going to the MoW event?
  • Options
    Yea, for sure. My whole crew will be there again.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    I cant wait! I have been a patient man Roman, as have you and the boys. Cant wait to put the flame to that special one!
  • Options
    How'd everyone make out with hats and shirts. CI rep contacted me last week and asked if I wanted to add a shirt to my order, which I did. No hats, though.
  • Options
    shirt i got. no hat.
  • Options
    LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Neither. I wanted them, but it said sold out when I got my tickets.
  • Options
    Trident:
    shirt i got. no hat.
    Then we need to wear way cooler hats, that's all.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    Trident:
    shirt i got. no hat.
    Then we need to wear way cooler hats, that's all.
    For sure.

On a side note, I have an extra VIH ticket and shirt if anyone is interested. I will sell it for exactly what i paid for it. If i don't hear from anyone by sunday i am going to return them. The ticket is for Friday. Let me know.
  • Options
    The ticket is gone! We need to start making some plans and figure out some meeting up times.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey guys I have a standard ticket available for Saturday if any one is interested ..... Please PM me. Thanks I'll be traveling a good chunk today so if I don't respond ASAP you know why.
  • Options
    Trident:
    The ticket is gone! We need to start making some plans and figure out some meeting up times.
    ////yup, agreed. I was able to secure a shirt, as well as my friday ticket. Of course i will be there thursday night..hopefully in time for MOW event. Staying til Sunday, same as other years. Too many fine botls to herf with in just 1 day...get to stay for 3 ;)
  • Options
    bearb:
    Trident:
    ////yup, agreed. I was able to secure a shirt, as well as my friday ticket. Of course i will be there thursday night..hopefully in time for MOW event. Staying til Sunday, same as other years. Too many fine botls to herf with in just 1 day...get to stay for 3 ;)
    Barry, I'll be up there for the MOW event on Thursday night.
  • Options
    y2pascoe:
    bearb:
    Trident:
    Barry, I'll be up there for the MOW event on Thursday night.
    Awesome Mike! We shall need to create a list again, with #'s, etc.. I wont b able to text, as roaming charges will bankrupt me, but I m enuf of us know each other now, that it will be easier than in previous years.
  • Options
    has anyone gotten their stuff yet? They usually ship on April 1st, or they have in the past. Any info?
  • Options
    CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Not yet, thats what I was wondering, aren't they cutting it a bit close?
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Nothing for me yet.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I live in VT and miy ticket came Monday ..... My buddy that's going with who lives in Buffalo got his Saturday.
  • Options
    jgkaminjgkamin Posts: 110 ✭✭
    They have a problem with the shirts. Tickets were shipped if that's all you're getting but if you're getting the shirt and hat they don't plan to ship until Monday. I was getting worried when my order shows as shipped and I didn't get it yet but see tickets in hand popping up on eBay.
  • Options
    Trident:
    has anyone gotten their stuff yet? They usually ship on April 1st, or they have in the past. Any info?
    Not I.