Home General Discussion

What's gonna be your 4th of July smoke?

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Mine will most likely be on the 3rd for that's when the party is with family... So nothing special because there will be a KEG of Miller Lite and lots of yard games so I won't be paying too much attention to it...

Maybe a Rocky Patel Connecticut or something lighter...
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think your idea was good, Krieg. I'm gonna go with a CAO America I've had resting for a year or two. Seems appropriate enough to me.

Marty

• Picked up a 10 pack of CAO America to take with me and pass out at the wife's family reunion on the 3rd.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    I have 3 cigars I'm going to smoke (least hope to get to two of them) and I picked them based off a story a friend of mine told which I will posting in the off topic forum here shortly.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    For me an OpusX LFMF or an OpusX Scorpio.....
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Nice restart from last year...revive the thread!!!
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Posts: 979
    CAO america and a my first Opus X
  • Going with my first CAO America from yesterday's Daily deal ( already came in) and maybe something else high end lol
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    xIcedGuardianx:
    Going with my first CAO America from yesterday's Daily deal ( already came in) and maybe something else high end lol
    Same here thanks to you buddy!
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Posts: 441
    CAO America for sure, but not sure what else.

Maybe an Armada.
  • amz1301amz1301 Posts: 1,299
    Looks like there's a clear consensus. CAO America for me as well.
  • beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    CAO America baby. Been resting for 3 mos.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've got a couple sticks I am going try and smoke this weekend. I've got a pair of EP Carillo's, the regular one, and a short run. I've also got a cusano corojo 97 I might try out, and a CAO America. Don't know if I can get to all those, but I've got 4 days off to try!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Opus X, dont know which one.
    Davidoff Maduro Toro
    LP 9 FLying Pig
    Probably a few others...
    NO WORK! So I'm smoking more than usual
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm not sure really what I'll smoke yet, but if I can get my hands on one in time I'll be lighting up the new Alec Bradley American Classic!
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭
    I will probably have a Camacho Triple Maduro
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Just got some Carlos Torano Master Churchills (had one today) and some PDR 1878 Oscuro Toros. Yum.
  • Husker44Husker44 Posts: 172
    CAO America
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Not sure yet. I'll be at a B&M in Dallas that seems to have everything, so probably a Viaje of some sort.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    Not sure yet. I'll be at a B&M in Dallas that seems to have everything, so probably a Viaje of some sort.
    If I can't find the AB American Classic I'll probably try to grab one of those too. Good call.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husker44:
    CAO America
    Ditto.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    If I can't find the AB American Classic I'll probably try to grab one of those too. Good call.
    I saw the American Classic, but it looks like a mild-ish Connecticut, not really my thing.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    PuroFreak:
    alienmisprint:
    I saw the American Classic, but it looks like a mild-ish Connecticut, not really my thing.
    I actually wouldn't mind trying this cigar...it is made from Jalapa, Esteli, and Condega tobaccos so the complexity is def there imo. Might be surprised by this stick. It is billed as a mild-medium, might be a good morning smoke.

"Long ashes my friends."

• y2pascoey2pascoe Posts: 1,727 ✭✭
    My 4th of July smoke will more than likely be smoked on the 3rd, because that's when the big weekend BBQ is occurring. I'll be bringing a handfull with me so who knows what it'll be. I got a couple of Graycliff DE's I've been saving since Christmas for my girlfriend and I, so it'll probably be them.
  • AB american......then followed by the AB new york, which i picked up about 1 month ago when i visited fam...!! its gonna be an alec 4th of july
  • HAPPY 4TH TO ALL!!
  • chemforeverchemforever Posts: 1,200
    zeebra:
    Opus X, dont know which one.

Davidoff Maduro Toro

LP 9 FLying Pig

Probably a few others...

a lp 9 pig.. Nice I just started building my stock too late for the 9 but wanting to try the 52 pigs I have. Will have to have an America some time this weekend, just seems appropriate.

NO WORK! So I'm smoking more than usual
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    So I stopped by my local B&M today and picked up a Casa Magna Colorado robusto and a My Father LB 1922. Not sure which one I'll be smoking...so I guess I will just have to smoke both! HA

"Long ashes my friends."

• Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I had a cao America never had one been wanting to try one. Probably go with a MOW Armada with some age on it.
  • Well Padilla Miami's are rolled in Miami and I need any excuse I can to smoke one of them, so there you go. :)