Home General Discussion

What's gonna be your 4th of July smoke?

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    So I stopped by my local B&M today and picked up a Casa Magna Colorado robusto and a My Father LB 1922. Not sure which one I'll be smoking...so I guess I will just have to smoke both! HA

Boy, that'd sure be my choice if I were you. They're both GREAT smokes.

Marty

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I'm thinking cao America, air bender and maybe a torano 50 year.
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    CAO Amerrrrrrrrrica
  • had an ab new york last night to start off the weekend...today the ab america..........tomorrow the sol cubano artisan, to stay similar to the barber pole of the cao america......
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    I will be in Vegas for the 4th so Im thinking opus X.........my first one :)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Well today I smoked a Casa magna colorado robust and a mow authentico. Great sticks. Hope everyone is having some great smokes this weekend.

"Long ashes my friends."

• dowjr1dowjr1 Posts: 600
    Today was my current favorite smoke...PDR 1878 Oscuro Toro. Yum.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Posts: 1,545 ✭✭
    My 4th smokes were Opus X Lost City and AF Hemingway Masterpiece Maduro
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    had a Tatuaje Verocu Red Tubo... now i only have 3 left...
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Had a CAO America, Padilla 68 Golden Bear, and a LHCOF Salomon.
  • MperconteMperconte Posts: 367
    I had a diesel Unlimited with more than a years rest on it; it was awesome.
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    millennium115:
    had an ab new york last night to start off the weekend...today the ab america..........tomorrow the sol cubano artisan, to stay similar to the barber pole of the cao america......
    How was the New York? I just picked up 7 of them in Texas, lol.

I ended up going with a Viaje Exclusivo and a EPC Inagrual '09.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    When with my first CAO Sopranos edition and I really enjoyed it... Just sat in my front yard smoking, watching the neighbors blow andout 4 grand on fireworks and made sure my house didn't burn down...
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Smoked a Padron in the morning, and a DPG CC for the fireworks show.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Enjoyed an Illusione Mj12 followed by a Diesel Corona while sitting in the pool.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I had a Sol Cubano Cuban Cabinet Toro... Lots of good flavor and Spice!
    Nice thing is the smoke got my crazy Aunt to go inside!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Mine were .. An illusione mk, a Rocky Patel Patel Brothers, and an Opus X Perfecxion #4 A little bit of a nicotine hangovger, but what the helll.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Over the weekend I got in a San Cristobal, Padilla Miami, MOW Ruination and CAO America, all with plenty of age on them.

To my friends I handed out a LHC OF, A. Fernandez Signature Series, Padilla '68 and PDR Sungrown.

It was a great smoking/camping/boating 4th of July camping trip!
    Well, I dig this ol thread of mine up every year...so what did u have for your 4th of july smoke? I had a RP I Press that ive had in my humi since 2008 and a RP 15th anniv. torpedo. What say u?

"Long ashes my friends."

• jon00jonjon00jon Posts: 45
    Enjoyed an AB American with my neighbor, it was very enjoyable.

So I dig up this thread of mine every year...my 4th of July smoke is gonna be AF Opus X Don Carlos...what's yours?

"Long ashes my friends."

• RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    A while back I made a pledge to give up smoking because of my health but as is often the case with such, I plan to conveniently forget this and smoke a Montecristo Edmundo from early 2011 sent to me by CatfishBluezz to give to my doctor but as he sent two I feel it prudent to try one myself.
    Thanks again brother.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    I am thinking about trying the EL Triunfador, I have had one for a while and have not got around to trying it yet. I like the mild-med. blends when smoking around others. I hope it meets expectations.
  • RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    J.S.:
    I am thinking about trying the EL Triunfador, I have had one for a while and have not got around to trying it yet. I like the mild-med. blends when smoking around others. I hope it meets expectations.

It WILL meet all expectations, enjoy and take your time with this one.
    It smokes best slow and cool.
  • J.S.J.S. Posts: 754
    RBeckom:
    J.S.:

It WILL meet all expectations, enjoy and take your time with this one.
    It smokes best slow and cool.

Thanks, I am really looking forward to it!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good to see you back Chris. Tomorrow will be a PSD#4 and a Jaime Garcia RE
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy that this is the first 4th I can hang an American flag in front of MY house! Yay! Probably have a El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduro that are rolled in Miami.
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Going with La Aurora Preferido cameroon in the afternoon and CAO America Potomac during fireworks.
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I have a CAO America that I'm gonna smoke as well as one of the Oliva MB3's that I just got!
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    I have a couple Ligas i will be burning. All firsts for me..