Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Premium & Rare 1000 Post Pass(CLOSED) Updated

Comments

• Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Nice sticks Zach, I know that Goldie won't make it far and I never seen the other stick before. Your good to go, thanks for being in my pass.
    Tat avion??
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were next you know those would be in my humi! Nice all around!
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    This pass is doing great. Nice to see such great takes and puts, thanks for starting us off with such a sweet packgage Rob. Really fun to watch!
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    photo great_zps919d45b8.jpg
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    photo great_zps919d45b8.jpg
    lol to funny
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    Didn't make it o the PO today. I will send out tomorrow.
  • Options
    OchoZachoOchoZacho Posts: 1,471
    It's in the air and heading to Medic.
  • Options
    OchoZacho:
    It's in the air and heading to Medic.
    Thanks Zach and thanks again for being in the pass
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Its here now its going out.. lol Takes on left puts on right.
    photo 02F3F297-0023-43F4-919B-B3468B3DAC51-3383-00000299910100A6_zps99848fa0.jpg
    thanks for allowing me to be apart of this Buddy.....
  • Options
    Nice ones Medic, I never had a zombie and can't find them around. Hopes it makes its way home lol, thanks for being in my pass
  • Options
    Thanks for allowing me to be!!!
  • Options
    bump
  • Options
    Thanks for reminding me. Got the package in hand. Will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Whomever is next please Pm me your addy
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Thanks for reminding me. Got the package in hand. Will post pics tonight or tomorrow. Whomever is next please Pm me your addy
    Good to hear, Sleeveplz is up next for the pass Buckeye, and thanks for being in my pass
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    buckeyecigar:
    Good to hear, Sleeveplz is up next for the pass Buckeye, and thanks for being in my pass
    Addy sent. Can't wait!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    buckeyecigar:
    Buckeye any pics, just wanted to remind you incase you forgot
  • Options
    Sorry it took so long. Ive been out of town. Here are the takes first and puts second.
    Hopefully Im not the bad guy bc i took the zombie and goldie. Ive never had them and Im pumped about trying them. I think I put some decent replacements in there. Let me know if anyone has objections.
    photo takes-3.jpg
    and puts...
    photo puts-3.jpg
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Bwahahaha, wiped out the Goldie, JC, and the Zombie in one fell swoop! Just made some enemies there! Nice puts though, this is entertaining to watch!
  • Options
    Thanks for the pics buckeye, at first I thought you were raping me then I saw your puts, great takes, I think alot of people were eyeing that goldie lol, Great job on the puts, I've never had the AB or the Padron 26 and I hope they make it home, but it is a pass so enjoy. Nobody wants the stick without the band, I thinks it the holy grail of the pass LOL, Sleeveplz your next
  • Options
    The_KidThe_Kid Posts: 7,869 ✭✭✭
    I know nobody asked me but IMO Awesome Puts, WTG Buckeye, Enjoy Robert!
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Nobody wants the stick without the band, I thinks it the holy grail of the pass LOL, Sleeveplz your next
    What is it? I imagine you probably already said somewhere earlier in the thread, but I'm lazy so I'll ask again. I'll probably grab it, whatever it is. I like to take as many of the starting sticks as possible since they are from you specifically and it helps insure that all new sticks come back to you. That said, I would like to know what it is, lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    robertgreen30:
    Nobody wants the stick without the band, I thinks it the holy grail of the pass LOL, Sleeveplz your next
    What is it? I imagine you probably already said somewhere earlier in the thread, but I'm lazy so I'll ask again. I'll probably grab it, whatever it is. I like to take as many of the starting sticks as possible since they are from you specifically and it helps insure that all new sticks come back to you. That said, I would like to know what it is, lol.
    IF YOU PICK IT, I WILL TELL lol, it's a great smoke that I know and I love them
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    SleevePlz:
    robertgreen30:
    IF YOU PICK IT, I WILL TELL lol, it's a great smoke that I know and I love them
    Alright, that sounds like more than enough information for me. It's MINE!!!
  • Options
    Hey RG shoot me ur addy I can hook u up with a zombie if u want!! I thin I have 2 more left !
  • Options
    Hell yeah, thanks a million Medic, pm at ya
  • Options
    Replied bro
  • Options
    Has this shipped? Is there a DC#? Just curious if I should be expecting this tomorrow.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Has this shipped? Is there a DC#? Just curious if I should be expecting this tomorrow.
    I hope buckeye mailed it out, but I didn't get a pm from him stating so. My guess is if he did mail it out, it should be there by tomorrow or Wednesday since there is no mail today due to the holiday.
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    mmccartneydc:
    Bwahahaha, wiped out the Goldie, JC, and the Zombie in one fell swoop! Just made some enemies there! Nice puts though, this is entertaining to watch!
    Just to be clear, I DEFINITELY wasnt saying I thought his puts were unfair, just was stating that those sticks had already been talked about and were the one's everybody was wanting. I'm SURE that his puts are now at the top of all your lists. Also, I'm not even in this pass, but it is very entertaining to watch it! Enjoy fellas!
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    mmccartneydc:
    Just to be clear, I DEFINITELY wasnt saying I thought his puts were unfair, just was stating that those sticks had already been talked about and were the one's everybody was wanting. I'm SURE that his puts are now at the top of all your lists. Also, I'm not even in this pass, but it is very entertaining to watch it! Enjoy fellas!
    His puts are perfect, and I'm ok with them. oh by the way what's your middle name?