Premium & Rare 1000 Post Pass(CLOSED) Updated

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice selection Pete and thank you for being in my pass, see you tomorrow
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On its way to the Sh1zzle!

I just wanted to thank Rob again for this pass. I also want to add this. Please make sure that anything sent out is in good condition, free of any defects, mold or issues. There were a stick or two in question that I did replace with same. I will not point out the sticks but I did discuss this with Rob. This was not due to shipping damage. All the sticks in the pass are now perfect. Thanks for eveything guys! If you want to know if it was your stick(s) PM me. I will NOT tell you who it was but only if it were your sticks or not.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

I just wanted to thank Rob again for this pass. I also want to add this. Please make sure that anything sent out is in good condition, free of any defects, mold or issues. There were a stick or two in question that I did replace with same. I will not point out the sticks but I did discuss this with Rob. This was not due to shipping damage. All the sticks in the pass are now perfect. Thanks for eveything guys! If you want to know if it was your stick(s) PM me. I will NOT tell you who it was but only if it were your sticks or not.
    I sure as HELL hope the box is big enough? Is it...get ready Rob, second half be kickin yo azz...Yep!!
  • Options
    Hey Buckeye, I don't know if you have anymore of those tubes left in your collection, but you might want to check them for mold because one of the tubes you put in the pass had mold on it. So check yo stuff
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:

that is very not good too hear...please let me know if any of them were mine and I will gladly replace them ASAP!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Alrighty...received said pass! Cleaned the box up and will survey what needs to be put in. Starting now Rob's personal ziplock is empty...so...lets fill that biotch up!! Btw..Dustyfish PM me yo addy cause I gots to make sure it's up to date fella!!
  • Options
    We need larger Tupperware!! And probably a bigger box soon. My puts are on the left and takes on the right. Thanks Rob for the pass! Off to Fishy in the A.M. Left you the 80th Dusty... image
  • Options
    Nice takes Jim love the DC Maximus, and your put are the shizznic as always, and the weather is warming up and I can't wait to smoke the mexican experiment you gave me, hope the Ditka makes its way back home and Thanks for being in my pass Jim your a great BOTL and hope to meet up with you someday so we can herf together.
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    what a great pass! I just re-read the entire post to follow the excitement. Hopefully all's well that ends well. Great job to all the participants, looks like a nice pass. Kinda restores the faith in the pass concept...thankfully!
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,809 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    We need larger Tupperware!! And probably a bigger box soon. My puts are on the left and takes on the right. Thanks Rob for the pass! Off to Fishy in the A.M. Left you the 80th Dusty... image
    Always tops bro! MMMMMM ISOM
  • Options
    O.K. kids, it's off to the incredible Mr. Limpett in Bake-Town..DC9505510238703071529408....Enjoy Dusty! Thanks again Rob for such a cool pass!!
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    WTH Shimo Slice?!?!?! You don't know how to play this game.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    O.K. kids, it's off to the incredible Mr. Limpett in Bake-Town..DC9505510238703071529408....Enjoy Dusty! Thanks again Rob for such a cool pass!!
    Jim, thank you for being in my pass
  • Options
    catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    No landing today, it was slated, hopefully tomorrow
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah it will be there tomorrow..heads outta Loon by mule train at O' dark thirty...
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Yeah it will be there tomorrow..heads outta Loon by mule train at O' dark thirty...
    Word... I've got some PREMIS ready and waiting lol
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    looks like a mule kicked the bucket guys... FYI, I will not be able to get this out until Monday as I leave out of town tomorrow for a wedding. I'll wait until the package arrives and get it in the wineador before I leave assuming it shows up tomorrow. If I don't have time to post pics, it may be Sunday.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    looks like a mule kicked the bucket guys... FYI, I will not be able to get this out until Monday as I leave out of town tomorrow for a wedding. I'll wait until the package arrives and get it in the wineador before I leave assuming it shows up tomorrow. If I don't have time to post pics, it may be Sunday.
    Geezus it better show up tomorrow!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    we got huge cuts in bako, lost a sorting facility funding, so alot of stuff heads an hour south, then back up. Even if I sent something in city limits, it would still get sent an hour south to get sorted...
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    we got huge cuts in bako, lost a sorting facility funding, so alot of stuff heads an hour south, then back up. Even if I sent something in city limits, it would still get sent an hour south to get sorted...
    Well...hope you like your extras I threw in...plus, there's great choices in there as well. Have fun at the wedding, when's yours? I will come down for that!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    catfishbluezz:
    Bigshizza:
    Well...hope you like your extras I threw in...plus, there's great choices in there as well. Have fun at the wedding, when's yours? I will come down for that!!
    i need to find ome dumb enough to marry me, or start drinking again lol
  • Options
    Pass landed, need Tupperware lol... I'll post pics later
  • Options
    My takes :D

I added a five finger for the uncello sticks as the feet are gettig bashed, and several Boveda packs along with another Tupperware. The Fiero Negro was rolled in 2004 and is from a guy named Armando Ramos. It is a true cuban Nicaraguan hybrid, as 60% of the filler is preembargo cuban tobacco from 1960. He purchased it in the late 90's and made a couple hybrid blends, this being one of them, and given The age of the Nic Maduro it is one odd blend. Master blends II, 787, Opus petite lancero from 09, JC for RRR, La Palina Maddy and the two on the far right are for Mr Green's package. All is stored in my wineador and will fly Monday to RRR as I am out tomorrow. Thanks for the pass Rob, if this is cool, let me know. image
  • Options
    Dustin my man nice job all around with the sticks brother, and thanks for the two extra for me. I hope that MB2 makes its way home to me. Thanks a million for being in my pass and enjoy your weekend wedding.
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Dustin my man nice job all around with the sticks brother, and thanks for the two extra for me. I hope that MB2 makes its way home to me. Thanks a million for being in my pass and enjoy your weekend wedding.
    if not let me know. I bought one for the pass from a shop that had no clue. They still had 1 1/2 boxes left and had I not blown my wad earlier that day, I'd bought a ton. I'll be grabbing more next time I make the trek.
  • Options
    catfishbluezz:
    robertgreen30:
    if not let me know. I bought one for the pass from a shop that had no clue. They still had 1 1/2 boxes left and had I not blown my wad earlier that day, I'd bought a ton. I'll be grabbing more next time I make the trek.
    Will do thanks again
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    oooooooooh girl.... I might have to **** up that JC... Love that smoke! Looking forward to getting my chubby digits on this thing!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    oooooooooh girl.... I might have to **** up that JC... Love that smoke! Looking forward to getting my chubby digits on this thing!
    Dang it Robby, I knew u would go after it.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Glock1975:
    robbyras:
    well Dustin noted that he included for me... would be rude to ignore that :)
  • Options
    robbyras:
    Glock1975:
    robbyras:
    well Dustin noted that he included for me... would be rude to ignore that :)
    that is true... And this just reminded me Ray is on my list... Hmmmm