Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Premium & Rare 1000 Post Pass(CLOSED) Updated

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Cmtrash:
    Puts... Takes Takes... Takes Posting for approval. Puts include Tatuaje Noella Reserva, Tatuaje Anarchy, Viaje Roman Candle, Viaje Holiday Blend Candy Cane, Tatuaje Mexican Experiment, and Viaje Skull and Bones Big Ivan. Let me know if this is ok and I will start putting together the package.
    Hey Chris great job on the puts and nice takes, I guess you like your LP sticks. I was hoping that pig and L40 made their way home, lol but hey it's a pass and great selection all around and thanks for being in my pass
  • Options
    I just want to thank everyone who was in my pass. You BOTL made my first pass a great one and look forward to doing another pass in the future. Thank You so much! Greatest forum on the web. I don't care what people say.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    I just want to thank everyone who was in my pass. You BOTL made my first pass a great one and look forward to doing another pass in the future. Thank You so much! Greatest forum on the web. I don't care what people say.
    Well said Mr Ebony! Geezus do you think you'll have enough cigars for awhile? Nicely done!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Well said Mr Ebony! Geezus do you think you'll have enough cigars for awhile? Nicely done!
    Oh yes Jim I have more than enough, but still find myself buying more, don't understand it.lol And get ready Jim cause it's getting warm out and can't wait to smoke the Mexican Experiment. Thanks Brother
  • Options
    Well the pass made its way home today and all I can say is WOW! Thank everyone who participated in my pass and I'm so greatful to have found a forum like this. Again thank you and I can wait to smoke all this **** upPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Options
    Hey Glock, thanks for the it's a girl sticks, cause it give me an excuse to give my girlfriend when my baby girl is born in july while I'm at the hospital. Thanks Brother
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Whoa. Some good smokin' times ahead for you!
  • Options
    Rain:
    I'm like a little fat kid in the candy store right now lol
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    Yah...a chain smokin fat kid.. Enjoy Rob!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    robertgreen30:
    Rain:
    Yah...a chain smokin fat kid.. Enjoy Rob!!
    Hey I have feelings you know! lol thanks Jim