Comments

• Options
    It was five of us tonight
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    we playing tomorrow night?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes if we get enough players, sorry been at appts. Most of the day. I will post it up tomorrow
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Yes if we get enough players, sorry been at appts. Most of the day. I will post it up tomorrow
    no big deal just planning my day tomorrow, and i'm ready to play some cards.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im good for tonight if we playin
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I came so close last week and I really want to play again, but I'm going to have sit this one out. It's going to hit 50 degrees here today so we're firing up the grill! On the bright side, I should be smoking something. I should be good to go for next week though. If my plans change I may join last minute.
  • Options
    Poker tourney is up, just depends on how many we have to play.
  • Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    I'll try to make it. I just received my acceptance. I'll sign in when I get home this afternoon.
  • Options
    just registered.
  • Options
    I'm in, did you change the time of the game, shows 22:00 which would be 10:00 and not 8. Doesn't matter to me I'm ready for whenever time.
  • Options
    Sorry fixed back to 8:00 pm , depending on how many we have if we only have a 2 or 3 I will just cancel it.
  • Options
    come on.....we need more players. only 3 right now
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    I will make this one!
  • Options
    tryin to get registered but it seems I don't have $1.10? Working on it.
  • Options
    biodarwinbiodarwin Posts: 265 ✭✭
    beatnic:
    tryin to get registered but it seems I don't have $1.10? Working on it.

I have been looking for a way to transfer the play money but I don't see it. If there is such a thing I can transfer some over to you.
  • Options
    My play money is 0.
  • Options
    Yeah I think u have to go to the cashier and get some play money
  • Options
    got it. opened a 5/10 game and reloaded my account.
  • Options
    By the way, what are we playing for? Smokes I take it.
  • Options
    you guys might as well just send me your smokes.....i am on a roll this week: Ravens win, $50 squares win that night, $25 in 60/40 raffle at the mens club at my sons school the next night, and i won a square in a online cigar place giveaway......

you guys have no chance :)
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    you guys might as well just send me your smokes.....i am on a roll this week: Ravens win, $50 squares win that night, $25 in 60/40 raffle at the mens club at my sons school the next night, and i won a square in a online cigar place giveaway......

i tried to warn you guys. holy crap i thought i was done a couple of times and went on a hot streak. BTW, who are the BOTL that were playing tonight?
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    brianetz1:

i tried to warn you guys. holy crap i thought i was done a couple of times and went on a hot streak.
    congrats homie.. Pm me your addy
  • Options
    I made sure I came in second so I'm not banned
  • Options
    Lucky cards man, great game, till next week!!!
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    I made sure I came in second so I'm not banned
    lol nice bro
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    Lucky cards man, great game, till next week!!!
    totally I went on a run there in the middle where i constantly had a hand. I was worried in the end when you baited me and flipped the heads up.
  • Options
    Excellent game. I thought Brian was just taking a nap there for a while!
  • Options
    i had to......otherwise I would have been done. If i got connectors they were off suite, if i got a face it was paired with a 5.....it was horrible. but it turned out and you guys don't want to hear poker and bad beat tales.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    i had to......otherwise I would have been done. If i got connectors they were off suite, if i got a face it was paired with a 5.....it was horrible. but it turned out and you guys don't want to hear poker and bad beat tales.
    Well if I knew what the term "connectors that were off suite" meant, I might stand a chance. LOL.
  • Options
    beatnic:
    brianetz1:
    Well if I knew what the term "connectors that were off suite" meant, I might stand a chance. LOL.
    lol should say offsuit my phone keeps correcting.....do i get kicked out of the league for knowing what those mean?