Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    6 players alright a little better now just 3 more and we got a good game

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    maybe i'll give it a try next week. busy tonight.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool Drew, I will send u the info for next week
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    1 min

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Poker game results. 1st glock1975. 2nd cigar slob. 3rd. Pelirrojo. 4th Royln. 5th Beatnic. 6th Liliths ****. 7th puffmaster. 7th and 6th place pays to cigar slob, 5th, 4th, and 3rd pay to Glock. Pm the winners for there addy's please. Great game guys, hope to c u all next week.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    Poker game results. 1st glock1975. 2nd cigar slob. 3rd. Pelirrojo. 4th Royln. 5th Beatnic. 6th Liliths ****. 7th puffmaster. 7th and 6th place pays to cigar slob, 5th, 4th, and 3rd pay to Glock. Pm the winners for there addy's please. Great game guys, hope to c u all next week.
    whatever Ray!! Lol congrats brother
  • Options
    Lol, Royln. U know it
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you guys serious?!?! You fellas are still falling for this man's trickery? Play nice Ray Ray all day.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Are you guys serious?!?! You fellas are still falling for this man's trickery? Play nice Ray Ray all day.
    Oh Daniel Rancho Cucamonga, don't scare my competition away.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    LOL. How are you friend? How is the leg?
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Really good bro, bandages come off Friday, and just a brace then I start some good ol rehab. Everything good in Cali I hope.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Really good bro, bandages come off Friday, and just a brace then I start some good ol rehab. Everything good in Cali I hope.
    That's good to hear. All everyone is talking about for the past week out here is the Damn Dorner story. Other than that ... it's low 70's, the Prius is washed, my belly is full, life is pretty good.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    That's good to hear. All everyone is talking about for the past week out here is the Damn Dorner story. Other than that ... it's low 70's, the Prius is washed, my belly is full, life is pretty good.
    . Lol, that's good, seen it on the news several times, our Cincinnati popo chief used to work with him. Crazy ***. Keep the Prius looking good bro.
  • Options
    When did second place start getting paid?
  • Options
    Ray Ray.....9405 5036 9930 0320 3432 75
  • Options
    D A M N Bro, that was crazy fast. Thanks
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    D A M N Bro, that was crazy fast. Thanks
    No problem man..I already knew what I wanted to send you if you had won...plus I had to stop by the PO this morning to send Stephen Hannibal is very very very last XMAS gift....
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It turned out to be a good game last night. Congrats on the win Ray. Lets get more people playing fellas! See you all next week.
  • Options
    Hey, heard you won, congrats brother!!!
  • Options
    Thanks Bro
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    was going to wait to post my winnings until all the smokes came in, but haven't gotten a couple of peoples and didn't want the guys who sent them to think i was ignoring them.......Great haul so far. Tons of stuff i haven't smoked before:

photo B7AEE1DB-7AD6-42E4-9D3C-BDE5B929C8DB-4030-000004967B5B2BD8_zps81388c6e.jpg

photo DEFE77B0-9351-4437-9732-FE5B40368350-4982-000004EBF45E0A6E_zps77caf826.jpg

photo 05F0A45A-2657-4EE8-A6EB-5EDEA2FB7C6D-6797-00000700A2B4920F_zps2635ad61.jpg

Thanks guys, I should be back wednesday night so that you can get your revenge.
  • Options
    BREAKING NEWS....RAY aka GLOCK has tested positive for Poker Enhancing Drugs (PEDs)...all of his past wins will now be vacated and given to the 2nd play finisher....LOL crazy aint it?
  • Options
    Lol, it's only the cream I swear. Don't put me on the list, I wanna make the hall of fame 1 day Royln.
  • Options
    Poker Tourney is up and running guys for wed. 8 p.m. Don't b late. Good luck
  • Options
    smoke em if you got em:
    BREAKING NEWS....RAY aka GLOCK has tested positive for Poker Enhancing Drugs (PEDs)...all of his past wins will now be vacated and given to the 2nd play finisher....LOL crazy aint it?
    I've warned all of you thrice times already!
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Don't make me give up that addy again Daniel.
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I should be there....as promised ill put up a 5 Vegas bounty on me since I missed last week right after winning.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    danielzreyes:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Don't make me give up that addy again Daniel.
    I should play and show you what's up. I'll be getting royalhouse every hand 3 pairs all day erryday. I'll be like "What's up Ray Ray all day? I got Black Jack Son!"
  • Options
    Lol, that would b awesome if u played Daniel, I probably wouldn't b able to concentrate.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump...Let's get some more poker players fellas!