Options

Poker league is up and running

Comments

• Options
    beatnicbeatnic Posts: 4,133
    brianetz1:
    beatnic:
    brianetz1:
    i had to......otherwise I would have been done. If i got connectors they were off suite, if i got a face it was paired with a 5.....it was horrible. but it turned out and you guys don't want to hear poker and bad beat tales.
    Well if I knew what the term "connectors that were off suite" meant, I might stand a chance. LOL.
    lol should say offsuit my phone keeps correcting.....do i get kicked out of the league for knowing what those mean?
    No, I get the ideas and know what they mean, but I don't really know the proper lingo.
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great game last night fellas. Looking forward to the next one!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    Are we playing this week? With some people sending more than 5 I am overflowing with cigars.......I need to lose.
  • Options
    Mine are in the mail. Don't worry. You'll lose soon enough.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Are we playing this week? With some people sending more than 5 I am overflowing with cigars.......I need to lose.
    hey hey..be easy!
  • Options
    Aww poor baby
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol, I will take those smokes if u need to loose some bro. Anyways I will post it up tomorrow, I'm hoping to play, just my luck I just started getting sick again, so I will c come game time.
  • Options
    I know this is a good problem to have but I got a 20ct 5 vegas sampler, then bought that awards sampler Tuesday of last week, and another 10ct sampler last Tuesday also....at east that one came with a humidor.

Then I found out I won an online 5 pack, won the poker, then won on Robby Rass's podcast.

I only have a 20ct humidor. Several pieces of Tupperware are in use right now.
    Guess I need to pay a couple of people back for the bombs I got when I first started here.
  • Options
    I'll take some 5 Vegas if you don't have room
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    I'll take some 5 Vegas if you don't have room
    I might do that, i have been sick and haven't really even had a chance to smoke many of them. Bad news for wednesday, I didn't realize that it was Ash Wednesday (yes i am catholic) and unfortunately i help out with our churches fish fry all day and night......so i am out for wednesday. When i come back i will put a bounty on myself since i missed a week right after winning.
  • Options
    No return, now you have to surrender your 5 Vegas sticks
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    No return, now you have to surrender your 5 Vegas sticks
    my first day back i will put a bounty on me of all 5 vegas sticks. Gold maduro, series a, Gold, triple a, and cask strength......how bout that?

that might make people not want to bounce me.
  • Options
    Wow sounds like I have to beat on you now!!!
  • Options
    Here are my winnings from Ray!!! Not quite sure what the no namer is though lol image
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    Some more poker winnings!!! image
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I now have Wednesdays free, so I hope to see you boys then.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm in this week... just a fair warning lol Now if we could play some stud you boys would be in for a world of hurt!
  • Options
    Poker Tourney is up boys, register early and don't b late. I will try to make it.
  • Options
    I'm bringing the hammer!!!
  • Options
    How many is playing tonight?
  • Options
    Man I'm trying to decide...poker or the duke/unc game.. Poker at 8 and bball at 9 but I plan on playing for awhile!! I need a poker victory!!
  • Options
    That is tough Royln, if only the tar heels where better this year, I have a feeling it won't be much of a game.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    How many is playing tonight?
    Just signed in.
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'll see ya'll in an hour. I got my time zones correct this time!
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    That is tough Royln, if only the tar heels where better this year, I have a feeling it won't be much of a game.
    True true...i am leaning more towards poker since my boys will probably beat the bricks off UNC...
  • Options
    I hate to agree with ya Rolyn being a TarHeel fan, but it's going to get ugly. Good to c ya got the time zone figured out Gordon.
  • Options
    puffmasterpuffmaster Posts: 254 ✭✭
    This needs ten people come on even if you dont play its a fun way to get beginners luck

#DE4L #StillPuffin

• Options
    Yeah we have 19 members, some just don't play anymore.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be there tonight gentlemen. We need some of old guard to come back and play.
  • Options
    Yes we do buddy.