Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year - 1500 post pass

Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
Hey guys, I am gonna throw my hand into the ring and do my 1st pass. I have been a member of this forum for slightly over a year 03-31-2012 to be exact. Also I am about to reach the 1500 post count so I am pretty Stoked. Over the last year I have tried several types and brands of cigars, all because of the generousness of this group of brothers and sisters. I was reading threw my older posts and could not believe it had been so long. So in Ccom Forum style lets do this.. I will be taking up names from now till saturday this week and putting this baby out on Monday. The rules are simple 150 posts or more and being on the good traders list. Ill be sending out a Cask of 5v Cask Strength all I ask is take 1 stick and sign it. The reason I chose this cigar is well I am sure you all know Im a Cask **** and what pass from me would be the same with out throwing you guys my absolute favorite NC....Ill be throwing in a Silver Sharpie ( provided I can find 1) seeing how this is a fairly dark background to wright on. Once it gets back to me I plan on clear coating it and using it as my change jar on my headboard. In advance Thank you all for being apart of my milestone and being a family that I look forward to chatting with everyday. So Lets do this...

So this is the list so far in no particular order except #1

McCartney
Rain
Irish
Shizza
Catfish
Ehehat
Ddubridge
Gray4lines
Webmost
Reggie713
Stsepas
Toombes

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brian, good idea for a pass! If you'll have me, I'm down.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Might as well...
    I've got a silver Sharpie, I'll bring it by this weekend.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats B and really glad we've met and that you signed up on Ccom brother! I'm in ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to if you'll have me. Congrats and what a great idea.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Brian
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Looking good guys of course y'all r in!!!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    CAN YOU SMELL WHAT THE DOC IS COOKIN?????????????????????????????

you know I'm in bro!

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    congrats Brian! I'm gonna pass on the pass but just thought I'd pop in and say congrats! Definitely been a great asset to the forums!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want in! You really think you can get away with having an empty box returned to you??
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Gray4lines:
    I want in! You really think you can get away with having an empty box returned to you??
    lol idk!! Ya never know lol
    Medic45:
    Gray4lines:
    Is the cask strength the one that comes in the barrel- shaped box? Or is that something else? I think I have 1 of em, but have not tried it.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Medic45:
    Gray4lines:
    Is the cask strength the one that comes in the barrel- shaped box? Or is that something else? I think I have 1 of em, but have not tried it.
    Yes. The box is barrel shaped. It's a really good cigar. Medic would probably say all the time...I really enjoy it after a steak dinner.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    Hey guys, I am gonna throw my hand into the ring and do my 1st pass. I have been a member of this forum for slightly over a year 03-31-2012 to be exact. Also I am about to reach the 1500 post count so I am pretty Stoked. Over the last year I have tried several types and brands of cigars, all because of the generousness of this group of brothers and sisters. I was reading threw my older posts and could not believe it had been so long. So in Ccom Forum style lets do this.. I will be taking up names from now till saturday this week and putting this baby out on Monday. The rules are simple 250 posts or more and being on the good traders list. Ill be sending out a Cask of 5v Cask Strength all I ask is take 1 stick and sign it. The reason I chose this cigar is well I am sure you all know Im a Cask **** and what pass from me would be the same with out throwing you guys my absolute favorite NC....Ill be throwing in a Silver Sharpie ( provided I can find 1) seeing how this is a fairly dark background to wright on. Once it gets back to me I plan on clear coating it and using it as my change jar on my headboard. In advance Thank you all for being apart of my milestone and being a family that I look forward to chatting with everyday. So Lets do this...
    Uh, so, em, if I sign a cask strength Cinco Vegas with a silver sharpie, um, and then, like, I smoke it, uh, so,

... what does that silver sharpie taste like? Is it safe to smoke? Should I just light up the sharpie first to see if I like the flavor before I smear it on the stick?

I'm conflicted.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Medic45:
    Hey guys, I am gonna throw my hand into the ring and do my 1st pass. I have been a member of this forum for slightly over a year 03-31-2012 to be exact. Also I am about to reach the 1500 post count so I am pretty Stoked. Over the last year I have tried several types and brands of cigars, all because of the generousness of this group of brothers and sisters. I was reading threw my older posts and could not believe it had been so long. So in Ccom Forum style lets do this.. I will be taking up names from now till saturday this week and putting this baby out on Monday. The rules are simple 250 posts or more and being on the good traders list. Ill be sending out a Cask of 5v Cask Strength all I ask is take 1 stick and sign it. The reason I chose this cigar is well I am sure you all know Im a Cask **** and what pass from me would be the same with out throwing you guys my absolute favorite NC....Ill be throwing in a Silver Sharpie ( provided I can find 1) seeing how this is a fairly dark background to wright on. Once it gets back to me I plan on clear coating it and using it as my change jar on my headboard. In advance Thank you all for being apart of my milestone and being a family that I look forward to chatting with everyday. So Lets do this...
    Uh, so, em, if I sign a cask strength Cinco Vegas with a silver sharpie, um, and then, like, I smoke it, uh, so,

... what does that silver sharpie taste like? Is it safe to smoke? Should I just light up the sharpie first to see if I like the flavor before I smear it on the stick?

I'm conflicted.

I was thinking we just color the whole thing and smoke it. It would be like a trophy cigar! (Second place, that is). Just watch out for the green fumes
    Gray4lines:
    webmost:
    Medic45:

I'm conflicted.

I was thinking we just color the whole thing and smoke it. It would be like a trophy cigar! (Second place, that is). Just watch out for the green fumes
    This absolutely cracked me up..lol I would not suggest that you color the lovely tasty cigar itself..lol just the pretty little box it comes in...just for clarification....lol I love it..
    Medic45:
    Gray4lines:
    webmost:
    Medic45:

I'm conflicted.

This absolutely cracked me up..lol I would not suggest that you color the lovely tasty cigar itself..lol just the pretty little box it comes in...just for clarification....lol I love it..
    BWAHAHAHAHA, seems like too many sharpies have ALREADY been smoked! Too funny!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ink, therefore I am.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    I ink, therefore I am.

Lol, Rene Descartes! Love it!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    In
  • reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    im in, if theres room!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    I'd love to be in on this, if you'll have me.
  • rzamanrzaman Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭
    Congrats Brian!!!
    Thanks rip, and yeah guys I'd be honored to have u all in this pass! Thanks for the interest!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hhhhhmmmmmm just give me your addy...work has been killing me so the pass I can't really get in on coming up but I'd like to send you a congrats gift
    Money can't buy taste
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Hhhhhmmmmmm just give me your addy...work has been killing me so the pass I can't really get in on coming up but I'd like to send you a congrats gift
    Its cool lee.. i completely understand. and nope im not that easy on the 1st date no addy for u..lol. Just having you acnowledge it is enough for me bro..
    2 more days to go :)
    Brian, I am smoking my first CSII right now... so are you sure we can only take one? ;) These are phenominal
    lol Told ya they was the bomb....
    Alrighty Folks, I have changed the order of the pass I think I have it right so that its not bouncing here and there. If I need to make changes in rotation please let me know. As of right now its on the way to Doc. There is still room if anyone else wants in just let me know.. Again thank you to everyone who is participating...

9114-9010-7574-2557-6731-82

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Sweet...let's do this!