Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year - 1500 post pass

Comments

• mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    This is on it's way to Rain! That cask smells so good! Threw a little present in there for ya Brian, can't have it coming back empty, lol, (yeah right not with this crew!). I'll pm ya tracking Randy!
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    This box ****ing rocks. Need Irish's addy. Thanks for letting me in on this! Somehow the box is still full ;)image
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Lol. Thanks for being apart of my pass u 2!!! Inc pm rain with addy
    So r us till holding this hostage Rain???? Lol
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy, if you can't get whoever else's addy, you can always send it my way, and ill hit Ddubridge, just to keep this moving.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Pm to you Randy.
    It's landed at Brett's so were good and on course
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    So r us till holding this hostage Rain???? Lol
    Oh, I thought about it..
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass landed safely, will be posting up pics and sending it out tomorrow :) Need the next victims addy though :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    I think Shizz is next. Good to see you Brett!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I texted you shizz's contact info!
  • CigarMan37CigarMan37 Posts: 432
    Wish I could of got in on this
    Well have to see how it goes
    Bump. Anyone know where this is?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have not heard from Brett at all and I will text him again, hope nothing bad is going on..
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    I dealt with him recently and he said he has a lot going on right now pulling him away from the forums. I'm sure he'll get this updated as soon as he gets a chance. He didn't mention anything specific Bigshizza, but that crossed my mind as well.
    I believe he was able to send out today.. Yep, family Shizz came up..
    Got the pass from Irish and I will try to get this out tomorrow...there's some LOVE in there for you Brian!! Thanks for including me! Take-left and Puts-right image
    Going to Dustyfish!!
    To Fishy DC 9505510680573141386984
    Bigshizza:
    Got the pass from Irish and I will try to get this out tomorrow...there's some LOVE in there for you Brian!! Thanks for including me! Take-left and Puts-right image
    Bro that is most Gracious of you.. TY SO MUCH.. it was an honor having the shizzmaster in this im just glad you came along...Again TY..
    Thanks for having me Brian!!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    Pass has landed
    FYI guys...my dumbass waited until later yesterday to send this out and figured I'd grab a silver sharpie on the way, as there was no sharpie in the box and that's kind of the point of the pass. Well, two stores down...no sharpie, and it got too late to get it out. Hit another two on the way home from band practice...no sharpie. I'm going to stop by Staples/Office Depot today after work, so depending on traffic and if I find one I might be able to get this out today. Otherwise, it will be tomorrow after work, assuming I find the sharpie lol.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    FYI guys...my dumbass waited until later yesterday to send this out and figured I'd grab a silver sharpie on the way, as there was no sharpie in the box and that's kind of the point of the pass. Well, two stores down...no sharpie, and it got too late to get it out. Hit another two on the way home from band practice...no sharpie. I'm going to stop by Staples/Office Depot today after work, so depending on traffic and if I find one I might be able to get this out today. Otherwise, it will be tomorrow after work, assuming I find the sharpie lol.
    Who stole the sharpie... lol! That kinda sucks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    I just used the one I had, should've just left it in the box..sorry Fishy
    Oooooo NO a sharpie disappearance!!! Brother take as long as ya need I ain't in no hurry :) I'm glad everyone is enjoying this pass I'm lucky to have friends/brothers like you guys!!
    This flew yesterday, I sent the DC to Brian and Eric
    Just got it today. That cask is looking very pretty....and I wont mention what the inside looks like :). Sending to Drew tomorrow.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Giddy like a school girl. Maybe I'll camp out by the mailbox and wait.