Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

1 year - 1500 post pass

13»

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    It might be a couple days. 9405503699300445854076
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    He'll Drew imagine how I feel I can't freaking wait!!! I hope y'all like the 5v cask with age on them they are absolutely amazing has to be my #1 all time most favorite smoke ill take 1 of them before anything lol NC!! I plan on picking up a few more 5vers and tossing them in the bottom of the Cooley for atleast a year!! I really appreciate everyone of you taking time and being apart of this!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I picked up a 5ver cause of you Brian, damn enabler!! Thanks!!
    Bwahahahahahahaha SWEET
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    She landed today. A quick signage and off to Gray. Thank you for the opportunity to be in your pass Brian.
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    In the air. Pm to Brian and Gray with DC
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it! I will send out by Monday. Going to web most next?
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Very cool, this thing is moving right along!
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    I can't wait to get it. I smoked my first 5v cask strength the other day, and fell in love with it. I'm def gonna buy a box of em soon!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stsepas:
    I can't wait to get it. I smoked my first 5v cask strength the other day, and fell in love with it. I'm def gonna buy a box of em soon!
    I'm with ya, got a box coming. Last year I tried a 5 Vegas, hated it but revisited and there's a few different lines I really like..go figure.
    Bump for webmost's addy. I pm'ed you too, Davis.

Congrats again, Brian! I took one CS and dropped in one of my faves !
    I'm glad u all are enjoying these sticks and the pass in general!! And I'm glad I turned some of you all onto this!! They really are a great smoke!!!
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:

Check
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

webmost:
    Gray4lines:

Check
    Great, will be going out today! I re-boxed by Drew's heads up that shipping would likely only be half as much. Still bubble wrapped up and marker included!
    The Speckled Bearswatter tells me that a big fat package awaits me at home.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

Glad it made it!
    Going out tomorrow, weather permitting.

Hey Reggie, you haven't moved or anything have ya?

9505 5103 2389 3164 3336 72

barrelling down the highway

• reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    webmost:
    Going out tomorrow, weather permitting.

Hey Reggie, you haven't moved or anything have ya?

nope im still here, i guess that means you have me addy? scary!
    Ahhh she's getting close to hitting home!! Hope y'all r enjoying! This suckers moving in pretty quick I'm stoked!!! Thanks fellas means Alot
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Thank YOU Brian, great pass, great idea.
    got it today took my 5v and filled the hole with one of my own, dont want the rest of the sticks to be rollin around in there! i have steves address, this will go out on monday!
    Stses when you get the pass forward it onto me!! Dan will be on vacation ill get Dan to sign it when he gets back!!!! If u need my addy pm me Thanks Brian
    it went out yesterday dc 9505521330913168000038 thanx for the pass medic
    Thanks Reggie!! Glad u joined in
  • StsepasStsepas Posts: 475
    Medic45:
    Stses when you get the pass forward it onto me!! Dan will be on vacation ill get Dan to sign it when he gets back!!!! If u need my addy pm me Thanks Brian
    Brian, the box landed yesterday. I didn't get home till a couple hrs ago! I'm gonna grab my smoke out in the AM fill it's spot and she'll be in the air tomorrow! Thanks for lettin me jump in on this. Before I put my name in the hat I picked up a couple to try. Thx Medic. I've fallen in love with these, and find myself checking auction sites and such for box deals. Can't wait for my own box to land so I can put some time on a few. I hear they're great w age! thx, Steve
    I am glad that everyone has enjoye this pass and have hopefully came to enjoy the lively 5V Cask!! I'm so stoked I can't wait to get her back home to see each and everyone's signatures!! Again I really appreciate each an everyone of you who took time to participate!! ;)
    I have forgotten to add pics. but they will come thanks again guys..