Home General Discussion

15 May 2014 - CCom Forum Lancero Day II

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    I sent them some of Kuzi's ideas...AJ, Oliva, Tat and MF.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm, all winners to me!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randy....if you need a few Lanceros....wait..you don't have to ask...yep
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I dont have any lanceros laying around damn it !
    Now Kuzi, I liked those picks !
    Whatever it takes as long as I can get my hands on whatever by the time everyone is ready. I'm in.
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    LancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylanceroday
  • JHeweyJHewey Posts: 2,421 ✭✭✭
    Damn I don't have any lanceros on hand at the moment
    The Beard got me in touch with Josh Smelko, his Editor and Merchandising Guru so we'll see what happens.Oh, The Beard said he leans towards Camacho or AJ.I'll also ask Josh about lanceros. I would feel bad if CCom lost money on the day we helped pick the daily deal haha.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    The Beard got me in touch with Josh Smelko, his Editor and Merchandising Guru so we'll see what happens.Oh, The Beard said he leans towards Camacho or AJ.I'll also ask Josh about lanceros. I would feel bad if CCom lost money on the day we helped pick the daily deal haha.
    im good with either of those of course. im sure i have some AJ cigar that i have yet to review.

i also have a few camacho selections that i can review. hmmm... should be fun either way.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I don't have lanceros!
    Hmmmmmm!
    So...yeah. I asked abot lanceros, said that was our number one choice. I've never even had one, so I'm taking your words on them! If not lanceros, I requested AJ, MF, Camacho or Oliva. We'll see. I've never seen lanceros on the DD though, have any of you?
    Rain:
    So...yeah. I asked abot lanceros, said that was our number one choice. I've never even had one, so I'm taking your words on them! If not lanceros, I requested AJ, MF, Camacho or Oliva. We'll see. I've never seen lanceros on the DD though, have any of you?
    I have notbseen lanceros on the DD before... exciting!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    They had the 5v A lancero on it a while back.
    So..15 May, the entire Daily Deal will be Lanceros!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    I hate you!!! My life savings spent as Cigar.com

Thanks Randy. LOL.
    catfishbluezz:
    LancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylancerodayLancerodaylancerodaylanceroday
    They said they did not care about my emails, but that some guy named Dustin was blowing up the phone lines yelling "LANCEROS!". Strange.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Rain:

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeaaaaaah. Better take my change bucket to the bank.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    ok then
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    Rain:
    oh....my.....goodness...

Time for saving and working some OT!!!!!!!
    Rain:
    They said they did not care about my emails, but that some guy named Dustin was blowing up the phone lines yelling "LANCEROS!". Strange.
    The A Team is mighty bro
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lanceros are gross! ......

So May 15 were smoking Lanceros aaaaaaand its a Lancero DD day?
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
    Yep
  • big chunksbig chunks Posts: 1,607
    Can't wait, I've really been enjoying lanceros lately, I wonder what's gonna be on the DD that day
    Lets make the CCom guys a lancero suggestion list... Feel free to quote and add to it
    Suggestions for ccom DD:
    DPG blue
    Oliva V
    San Latano Conny
    Padron natty panetela
    Zulu habano or conny (pleeeeeeeez)
    El Truinfadors
    Nat Sherman timeless Dominican
    Zino classic-I think they have a 6x38
    catfishbluezz:
    Lets make the CCom guys a lancero suggestion list... Feel free to quote and add to it
    Suggestions for ccom DD:
    DPG blue
    Oliva V
    San Latano Conny
    Padron natty panetela
    El Truinfadors
    DPG Blue
    El Triunfador (browns)
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    Suggestions for ccom DD:
    DPG blue
    Oliva V
    San Latano Conny
    Padron natty panetela
    El Truinfadors
    DPG Blue
    El Triunfador (browns)
    Actually, just the DPG Blue Lanceros. These may be my all time fav lanceros. they are a bit hard to find down here. Also, I noticed they are on order here on C.com so .................... damn (crossing fingers)
  • BombayBombay Posts: 1,207
    Can I just ask what dimensions would qualify as "lancero"? Reason I ask is because I have had some longer sticks, think Tat Mummy which is 7 x 48, I would consider that lancero but don't know for sure. I did like it very much. I am no Lancero **** like some of you guys but would definitely entertain Lanceros every once in a while as most of my time enjoying the hobby is about an hour tops. What say Ye?
    Bombay:
    Can I just ask what dimensions would qualify as "lancero"? Reason I ask is because I have had some longer sticks, think Tat Mummy which is 7 x 48, I would consider that lancero but don't know for sure. I did like it very much. I am no Lancero **** like some of you guys but would definitely entertain Lanceros every once in a while as most of my time enjoying the hobby is about an hour tops. What say Ye?
    Last I heard Tat Mummy is definitely a lancero.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Bombay:
    Last I heard Tat Mummy is definitely a lancero.
    Nah, that is definitely more of a churchill with that RG. Lanceros are typically 38-40ish.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like a good day to finally light up the DPG Centurian lanceros that are sitting at the bottom of the cooler. I'm also really curious to see what the DD has in store for us that day.