Home General Discussion

15 May 2014 - CCom Forum Lancero Day II

Comments

• Roberto99Roberto99 Posts: 1,077
    Think I'm going to bite on the Cain tubo's with a hope I like them more than the other offerings they have. Tonight, for lancero day, I will also be going with an Oliva V Lancero, my favorite lancero to date. Will get a pic up tonight.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Posts: 7,000 ✭✭✭
    That's an awesome deal on the Cain's... Kinda pissed I just bought a ton at a higher price.
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    And they're sold out... I was going to smoke one this evening and see if I liked it. Early bird gets the worm!
  • ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    pelirrojo:
    And they're sold out... I was going to smoke one this evening and see if I liked it. Early bird gets the worm!
    I had the exact same plan =(
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Posts: 4,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    pelirrojo:
    I had the exact same plan =(
    wow! that was pretty fast
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    Come on Alex! Throw some Zulu up there or DPG blue!!! =]
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    Come on Alex! Throw some Zulu up there or DPG blue!!! =]
    DPG BLUE! DPG BLUE! DPG BLUE!
  • bbass2bbass2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭
    Limited Edition Forum Lancero Sampler 2013
    DPG blue is one lancero Id love to try!
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    catfishbluezz:
    That's an awesome deal on the Cain's...
    +1
    Never seen them anywhere close to that price ... that's a steal. Not surprised they sold out already ...

Tabak Red Eye Robustos??? How about Red Eye Lanceros!!! (Don't think that exists) but if it did, that's an infused vitola I'd love to try!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

jgibv:
    catfishbluezz:
    That's an awesome deal on the Cain's...
    +1
    Never seen them anywhere close to that price ... that's a steal. Not surprised they sold out already ...

Tabak Red Eye Robustos??? How about Red Eye Lanceros!!! (Don't think that exists) but if it did, that's an infused vitola I'd love to try!
    Yeah I didn't get that either... I do love the red eyes for an occasional weekend morning coffee smoke (and lanceros would be killer!!) but why are they mixed in with today's deals??????? Bizarre
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    just posted my Lancero Day review

Nestor Miranda Collection Special Selection Oscuro Lancero ...with about 3 years of age on it.

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    thanks shizz !!!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoked a Swag Lancero today. Im not a fan of Swag Cigars but this one was pretty good. Yay Lancero!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm disappointed with this here Daily Deal....can't wait to get home and fire up a special lancero lovin stick!!
    Bigshizza:
    I'm disappointed with this here Daily Deal....can't wait to get home and fire up a special lancero lovin stick!!
    I can't say I was wowed either. Me too!! Maybe I'll join the V club today
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    What's it gonna be? I'm going with Daruma...yum
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i guess i smoke to fast because i still don't get the lancero love. I tried one of the cain Fs that i had and didn't like it at all. it was hard to keep lit and tunneled like a MFer.
    Bigshizza:
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    What's it gonna be? I'm going with Daruma...yum
    Ahh, I had one daruma and it was pretty freakin good. I would love to try another of those. I will likely smoke an Oliva V (like so many others!). One of my top smokes
    I'm going with the daruma in a little while. For now I am off to the store to pick up some lime and mint leafs. It feels like a mojito kind of night.
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    It feels like a mojito kind of night.
    :-D

Awww yeah
    Now that's what I'm talking about

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SOME PEOPLE...Just kidding.
  • TexvetTexvet Posts: 39
    Gray4lines:
    Bigshizza:
    I guess that's another way of saying - Hey c.com, Thanks for Lancer Day. Nothing says thanks better then begging for a special, then complaining about it.
    jgibv:
    Imgembo:
    It feels like a mojito kind of night.
    :-D

Awww yeah
    Now that's what I'm talking about
    Mmm, that sounds good. I still need to try and make some!

Went with an Oliva V. They never disappoint!
    Daruma and a mojito. This cigar is either one if my best purchase or my worst. It is so damn good. I have not said that in a while. If any one has a place with a good price on this cigar please pm me I need oh so many more and sadly they are very expensive here do to the tax. image
    I'll have my review of the Gran Habano Zulu Zulu done shortly, in the meantime...Oliva V FTW image
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    Smoked a Graycliff Chateau Grand Cru lancero tonight.
    I picked it up at Cigarfest and went into it with low expectations. Graycliff has always been hit-or-miss with me.
    It was kinda spongy, but I'd much prefer that to something I'm sucking my fillings out with.
    The last 3/4, rain clouds rolled in and the wind picked up; I ended up being preoccupied with that and less on smoking.
    I'd happily smoke another freebie, probably wouldn't buy one.
    Imgembo:
    Daruma and a mojito. This cigar is either one if my best purchase or my worst. It is so damn good. I have not said that in a while. If any one has a place with a good price on this cigar please pm me I need oh so many more and sadly they are very expensive here do to the tax. image
    Mojito looks good!
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Long day = long cigar