Home General Discussion
Options

WHERE IS OUR MODERATOR??

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Kuzi, you can kiss my ass. I didnt ask for your response but based on your nearly 5000 posts, you seem to put in your input whether wanted or not.
    you, sir, are the first to say that they dont want my input. id say my percentages are fairly good.

many specifically look to me to ask questions. i get random PMs in my mailbox on an almost weekly basis asking for my input.

it seems to be wanted.
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Who the hell posts 5000 times on a forum.
    who the hell picks a fight with one of the most respectable members of a forum when he points out the truth that a persons actions are owned by the person acting?

a person that works the hours i do, keeps the hours i do, a person who also has a successful wife and no kids like i do, and an un-ending passion for a great cigar would post 5000 times.
    johnnywalkerblue:
    You need to find yourself a girl.
    im married. my wife is wonderful. but i fail to see how this, or my post count, is even relevant

johnnywalkerblue:
    Based on your contributions I would say that your some shift supervisor or management type for some sub-standard restaurant like O'Charley's or Applebees.
    yes, yes i am. and i take pride in my work.

if you dont like Applebee's, please feel free to go elsewhere. you will not hurt me.

what you dont know about (care about) is that i also own a gourmet chocolate business. my wife and i run it together. we put a lot of love into our food and our business is based on our love of food and each other. (on a side note... our chocolate business is a sponsor for kuzipaluza '09, a charity event that focuses on cigars and community development)

some people may call my near 5000 posts over an 18 month period as "sad" or "pathetic"
    many more in the cigar world call it "passionate" or "friendly" or "helpful" to those who want to learn more about this wonderful hobby.
    ...unlike your 20ish posts that have inspired nothing but hate, anger, and a disruptive nature.

sir, feel free to call me what you will.
    those who know me, know better.

i am not ashamed of my job, nor will i ever be. I have actively chosen to live the life i lead even when presented with other options. Unlike you, i would never try to shame anyone for putting in an honest days work.

i would be ashamed to be making posts in the way that you do.
    johnnywalkerblue:
    Go make some riblets you dumb son of a ***.
    I went to college for architecture at one of the top rated schools for architecture in the nation. just getting accepted to that school was no easy task. I am considered by many to be well read. I have high moral standards and would never attack someone who takes pride in their work no matter what their profession is. this is a low-blow argument that only a child would make to distract them from the real issue at hand: the issue of a disruption of an otherwise civil, friendly, and welcoming forum.

oh...and leave my mother out of this
    johnnywalkerblue:
    I'm outta this forum for good so any response to this will never be read by me again. So long suckers
    good things come to those who wait.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    Sweet jesus!!, my server at work has been down for a few days. But good lord!! I just got done reading about this JWB troll... I totally missed the war. Damn.

I wanna vote the troll off too!!
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    /shudders just waiting for "johnnywalkerred"
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    Ha...no doubt he'll be a real sumbitch. Let's pray like hell johnnywalkerblack never shows up.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Lasabar:
    Ha...no doubt he'll be a real sumbitch. Let's pray like hell johnnywalkerblack never shows up.
    Racist
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    well, at least he started with the best of JW. lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    cabinetmaker:
    Good, he's finally gone, again....Good, he's finally gone again again. (And just in case) Good, he's finally gone again again again....
    Where did this dude come from? 19 posts and he's fighting with jozer? Who fights with Joe?
    Hey maddy, good to see you. This started way before 19 posts, he made his entrance trying to start a flame war or something, I don't even know.
  • Options
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    cabinetmaker:
    Good, he's finally gone, again....Good, he's finally gone again again. (And just in case) Good, he's finally gone again again again....
    Where did this dude come from? 19 posts and he's fighting with jozer? Who fights with Joe?
    Hey maddy, good to see you. This started way before 19 posts, he made his entrance trying to start a flame war or something, I don't even know.
    Actually I may be able to shed some light on this

Back in Ought 6 j0z3r was on the forums and was recommending a nording cigar...
    Mr. Walker decided to try to start his cigar habit on the glorious recommendation by j0z3r

On the way to the B&M Mr. Walker had an enjoyable time enjoying the sun and excited to get his first cigar, and was excited that his first cigar came so highly recommended!
    When Mr. Walker got home with the j0z3r recommendation cigar he found that his front door was ajar... Upon further investigation the door had been kicked open! Being so confident and in a good mood from the cigar purchase Mr. Walker decided to go into his home to investigate...

What ungodly sight awaited him in there only God and Quintin Tarantino can wholly describe, but all as much as I can say is this... Mr. Walker found his hamster "****" in a mess on the floor...

Some person, some MONSTER came in and took "****" out of his cage and lulled him to friendship through tales of timothy hay and flavored water, then the Cretan decided to give "****" a few drink of... you guessed it... Johnny Walker Blue.

My gag reflex won't let me describe the next few details but the coroner's report say it was a "Classic case of Drunk Driving" there was fur, blood, and R/C car parts strewn about the living room floor...

Mr. Walker: "IF ONLY I HADN'T GONE TO THE SHOP TO PURCHASE THAT DAMN CIGAR j0z3r HAD RECOMMENDED I WOULD HAVE BEEN HOME TO SAVE MY PRECIOUS ****!!!!!"

That day the Vendetta against j0z3r has started and the screenname johnnywalkerblue is in memorioum of "****"...

Damn you j0z3r... damn you........................
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    cabinetmaker:

Mr. Walker decided to try to start his cigar habit on the glorious recommendation by j0z3r

On the way to the B&M Mr. Walker had an enjoyable time enjoying the sun and excited to get his first cigar, and was excited that his first cigar came so highly recommended!
    When Mr. Walker got home with the j0z3r recommendation cigar he found that his front door was ajar... Upon further investigation the door had been kicked open! Being so confident and in a good mood from the cigar purchase Mr. Walker decided to go into his home to investigate...

What ungodly sight awaited him in there only God and Quintin Tarantino can wholly describe, but all as much as I can say is this... Mr. Walker found his hamster "****" in a mess on the floor...

Some person, some MONSTER came in and took "****" out of his cage and lulled him to friendship through tales of timothy hay and flavored water, then the Cretan decided to give "****" a few drink of... you guessed it... Johnny Walker Blue.

My gag reflex won't let me describe the next few details but the coroner's report say it was a "Classic case of Drunk Driving" there was fur, blood, and R/C car parts strewn about the living room floor...

Mr. Walker: "IF ONLY I HADN'T GONE TO THE SHOP TO PURCHASE THAT DAMN CIGAR j0z3r HAD RECOMMENDED I WOULD HAVE BEEN HOME TO SAVE MY PRECIOUS ****!!!!!"

That day the Vendetta against j0z3r has started and the screenname johnnywalkerblue is in memorioum of "****"...

It all makes sense now. That tale brought a tear to my eye. If that story is true than JWB may have been right on the money with his comments. God speed good sir, God speed. Or he's a loser looking for attention. One or the other.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Holy shi!t Lassy, I've missed you. I think if my chair didn't have arm rests, I would have fallen right out and started rolling. I almost feel bad for that....then I remember that I never really did care for Hamsters.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    He probably wouldn't have been so mad, but he lost both his best friend, AND lover on that horrific day...
  • Options
    PuroFreak:
    He probably wouldn't have been so mad, but he lost both his best friend, AND lover on that horrific day...
    I never thought that "****" could be a gerbil
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    PuroFreak:
    I never thought that "****" could be a gerbil
    Many people make that mistake... Don't ask me how I know... *crap, I've said to much*
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    punkrawk_99:
    Lasabar:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    cabinetmaker:

It all makes sense now. That tale brought a tear to my eye. If that story is true than JWB may have been right on the money with his comments. God speed good sir, God speed. Or he's a loser looking for attention. One or the other.
    You nailed it. He's a loser looking for attention. Who else would come to a forum and talk shi*
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know if any of you noticed, but this fella has some serious mental ailments. Some sort of bi-polar ADHD. He changes direction, motivation, mood, and opinion with almost every sentence he writes. Just take this quote from Mr. JWB:

"I will not sit idle and allow you to tell me not to preach about the land of the free and home of the brave. I have many dear friends and family members that serve this country everyday. All Americans should be more patriotic. DEFENSIVE I agree that tossing out the freedom of speech was bad taste but you guys need to lighten up. REGRESSIVE I thought cigar smokers are suppose to be a little laid back. SUBJECTIVE VALIDATION You guys need to think about this the next time you fire 1 up. SELECTIVE PERCEPTION I think this tomfoolery has gone on long enough, for those that have been offended, I sincerly apologize. APOLOGETIC For those that got a laugh out of the nonsense, keep living the good life my friend! RELAXED And to the persons behind the scenes for cigar.com, thanks for running a great company! P.S. I'll still do business with your company even after I'm banned from the forums. Von Restorff Effect"

I would highly recommend ignoring this individual completely because something is seriously not right in his head.
  • Options
    clearlysuspect:
    I don't know if any of you noticed, but this fella has some serious mental ailments. Some sort of bi-polar ADHD. He changes direction, motivation, mood, and opinion with almost every sentence he writes. Just take this quote from Mr. JWB:

"I will not sit idle and allow you to tell me not to preach about the land of the free and home of the brave. I have many dear friends and family members that serve this country everyday. All Americans should be more patriotic. DEFENSIVE I agree that tossing out the freedom of speech was bad taste but you guys need to lighten up. REGRESSIVE I thought cigar smokers are suppose to be a little laid back. SUBJECTIVE VALIDATION You guys need to think about this the next time you fire 1 up. SELECTIVE PERCEPTION I think this tomfoolery has gone on long enough, for those that have been offended, I sincerly apologize. APOLOGETIC For those that got a laugh out of the nonsense, keep living the good life my friend! RELAXED And to the persons behind the scenes for cigar.com, thanks for running a great company! P.S. I'll still do business with your company even after I'm banned from the forums. Von Restorff Effect"

I would highly recommend ignoring this individual completely because something is seriously not right in his head.
    My crazy is stronger than his crazy!
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Hm... King George V is a good nickname too ;)... Anybody had the chance to try this exquisite whiskey?

"Blue Label King George V Edition - 2007 To recreate the Johnnie Walker blending style from King George V era. Oak casks dating back to the last century were used to age the whisky, sourced from distilleries operating during the reign of King George V. Special packaging in crystal decanter accompanied by an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.($550)"
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Been at the cigar show in new Orleans. Sorry I have been absent past day or two. Josh and I address this asap. Again, sorry for the delay.
  • Options
    Gents, we were having some issues with our backend and I could not access Johnny's posts however, after some research I did find at least one post towards Jozer which I agree was unacceptable for this and any other forums. Johnnywalkerblue's membership was revoked due to slander, inappropriate behavior, abuse, discussing invalid, unrelated forum topics and for causing a general disruption on this forum. Sorry guys, but he's gone now. Keep a look out however in case he returns under a different user name.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    about ten seconds ago i saw his name under "who is online"
  • Options
    Joshua Smelko:
    Gents, we were having some issues with our backend and I could not access Johnny's posts however, after some research I did find at least one post towards Jozer which I agree was unacceptable for this and any other forums. Johnnywalkerblue's membership was revoked due to slander, inappropriate behavior, abuse, discussing invalid, unrelated forum topics and for causing a general disruption on this forum. Sorry guys, but he's gone now. Keep a look out however in case he returns under a different user name.
    That's a terrible thing to say
  • Options
    andrewhandrewh Posts: 97
    This is on the verge of being crazy.
  • Options
    andrewh:
    This is on the verge of being crazy.
    It's kinda like watching a Jason movie... he's ALWAYS there!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Joshua Smelko:
    Josh, sorry to hear about your "backend" issues.

/giggles like schoolgirl
  • Options
    I thought he said we would never hear from him again. On top of being a jerk, JWB is also a liar. Who would have guessed.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Thought he was banned??? hmmm....

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    johnnywalkerblue:
    That's a terrible thing to say

You really are enjoying this, aren't you? Go visit Pirite4x4, as mentioned earlier, and try this. They aren't as.....well, nice.
  • Options
    Luko:
    Joshua Smelko:

/giggles like schoolgirl
    Haha, good one.
  • Options
    Joshua Smelko:
    Luko:
    Joshua Smelko:

/giggles like schoolgirl
    Haha, good one.
    Josh, how did he leave another post under his origional name over two hours after you said he was gone?
  • Options
    Ignore it and it will go away. Works every time......