WHERE IS OUR MODERATOR??

13»

Comments

• Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Done.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    sorry. sadly this is the first time we have had to ban anyone so it took a little figuring out.
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    The Cigar.com Gods have made the terrorizing Troll leave our peacefull village. All hail the CCOM GODS!!
  • Options
    madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    sorry. sadly this is the first time we have had to ban anyone so it took a little figuring out.
    Thanks for taking the time to do it Alex, especially during such an important week for you guys.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    It shows the little troll to actually be online and posting something right now...
  • Options
    Its an honor to be the first my friends
  • Options
    jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Unbelievable.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue:
    or it will be...
  • Options
    They'll need to find a way to block by IP address, but then again, vermin usually learn to create accounts while hiding behind multiple proxies. Again, just ignore it........
  • Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    nightmaremike31:
    The Cigar.com Gods have made the terrorizing Troll leave our peacefull village. All hail the CCOM GODS!!

Alas... I spoke too soon.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    LoL, this guy is like a bad penny...

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Joe I feel bad man, that hemorrhoid is persistent. Have you seen a doctor about that ...
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    madurofan:
    Joe I feel bad man, that hemorrhoid is persistent. Have you seen a doctor about that ...
    LOL

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kuzi16:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    or it will be...
    Anyone have any Preparation H?
  • Options
    Joshua Smelko:
    kuzi16:
    johnnywalkerblue:
    or it will be...
    Anyone have any Preparation H?
    I don't know if that will do it for this one, you may be sitting on the donut pillow for a while.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    johnnywalkerblue = Herpes...

Just when you think it's gone... it comes back and says "HI"
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    madurofan:
    So that's what that burning sensation was...I thought I had just eaten some bad Mexican food. :D
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    So that's what that burning sensation was...I thought I had just eaten some bad Mexican food. :D
    Now see it's always the Indian food for me! I had a roommate in college that was Indian. He made some crazy spicy, yet very tasty food! Our toilet was a mess.....
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Hugemoose:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Now see it's always the Indian food for me! I had a roommate in college that was Indian. He made some crazy spicy, yet very tasty food! Our toilet was a mess.....
    Curry?
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    bigbgballz:
    Hugemoose:
    j0z3r:
    madurofan:
    Curry?
    In a hurry?
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    johnnywalkerblue = Herpes...

Just when you think it's gone... it comes back and says "HI"
    this is fantastic.
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Guys! You must admit - this whole thing is rather entertaining.... :) I think its great jwb has volunteered so gracefully to be the laughing stock of the forum. He elicits such nice and entertaining comments - I can just read this thread anytime I need to put a smile on my face! ;) Thanks JWB! I'm serious - thanks to you for letting us release some pressure and make fun of you! It is awesome. If you ever want to continue your career further - tell me when the clown show is in town - I will definitely purchase tickets! Cheers!

p.s. Of course this post has some humor in it, but in all seriousness - I AM thankful ;)