College Footbal Season

124»

Comments

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    jsnake:
    Viseron:
    jsnake:
    Mizzou is a bunch of ^%#^ $@^&#* #^#&@^@ ^#%@%@$!&@(#@^&!*&@&!. Only thing they are consistent at is the big let down. F U MIZZOU til next year. Going to my backup team Iowa. I know, I know, only 1 game blah blah blah.
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I made fun of my mizzu lovin' cousin after their game with the huskers.
    It wasn't just that they lost. They just sat down and gave up. EMBARRASSING!! Stupid Pinkel leaves in a hurt QB all game. KC Chiefs, St. Louis Rams, Missouri Tigers all have one thing in common. Any day they can play like a top team and give you hope and excitement and then they just let you down and piss you off. Oh well Iowa won. If Mizzou can pull their heads out I will pull the cap back out of the closet. I can't wear it now though......just too embarrassing.
    I always wear my gear with pride, no matter how bad my teams are. I'm curious to see which hats get brought out here in Dallas on Sunday, Oklahoma or Texas. If OU wins, everyone puts on the OU gear, if Texas wins, vice versa. It's annoying because I know some of them are fairweather fans and root for the winning team, instead of hanging with the team that loses.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love Mizzou but for work I go to Lincoln or Omaha and it is just too damn embarrassing after that game. I don't jump on bandwagons either. I grew up in Iowa and have always liked the Hawkeyes but I don't own any gear. Just back to BNSF hats for work. Mizzou doesn't deserve my promotion after that game.
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    jsnake:
    I love Mizzou but for work I go to Lincoln or Omaha and it is just too damn embarrassing after that game. I don't jump on bandwagons either. I grew up in Iowa and have always liked the Hawkeyes but I don't own any gear. Just back to BNSF hats for work. Mizzou doesn't deserve my promotion after that game.
    Next time your in Omaha for business let me or Viseron know. Were both from there and would be up for a small midwest herf. Since we seem to be far and few between
  • Options
    I definitely will. Not sure when it will be though. I work on call at the railroad and things are pretty tough. I have been on the bubble of losing my job all year. Now it is getting worse so I am trying to jump from job to job to stay working. Will let you guys know when I head up there though.
  • Options
    ViseronViseron Posts: 35
    jsnake:
    I definitely will. Not sure when it will be though. I work on call at the railroad and things are pretty tough. I have been on the bubble of losing my job all year. Now it is getting worse so I am trying to jump from job to job to stay working. Will let you guys know when I head up there though.
    Hell yeah, there are some pretty good B&M's around here and since the cigar bar amendment went into effect, there are 2 cigar bars in town. One of them is just a few minutes from my place.
  • Options
    Viseron:
    jsnake:
    Hell yeah, there are some pretty good B&M's around here and since the cigar bar amendment went into effect, there are 2 cigar bars in town. One of them is just a few minutes from my place.
    It might be a little while but I will let you guys know. Would be great to meet some people and enjoy their favorite spots for a good cigar.
  • Options
    4bob44bob4 Posts: 212
    Alright back on topic! Clearlysuspect and ThatGuy! You guys coming to ATL this weekend. I'm hopeful that we can pull it out at home but not crazy hopeful. Our D has really got to step it up! I wish we would win and pull to a tie for first in the ACC but I think we'll be 3-2 by the end of the game and you guys will be 4-0. But GO JACKETS! anyway and we'll see how it plays out.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Ok, anyone up for some UT vs. OU trash talk on here? lol I figure Texas will win this one but you never know when these two teams meet!
  • Options
    I wish they could somehow manage to both lose. I have the same feelings when Kansas and Nebraska play. It is very confusing as to who I want to lose. Texas and OU should be a good game though for sure.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    PuroFreak:
    Ok, anyone up for some UT vs. OU trash talk on here? lol I figure Texas will win this one but you never know when these two teams meet!
    Doesn't matter. Both are going to make UF and UA look even better. These guys can't put up points on Big12 D's, whichever ones make it to the title game vs. SEC doesn't have a prayer!!!

HAHA! I love college football season.