Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I get first picks. Sucks to be the rest of you guys
    You gonna drop a handful of CC's in there?
    Would you like some sir Jim?
    How could I say no to a Snoobie snack!
    since you are right after daniel it should be no prob for you to pick out some ccs. hmm what to put in.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    Bigshizza:
    jliu:
    I get first picks. Sucks to be the rest of you guys
    You gonna drop a handful of CC's in there?
    Would you like some sir Jim?
    How could I say no to a Snoobie snack!
    since you are right after daniel it should be no prob for you to pick out some ccs. hmm what to put in.
    Unless they are Cohiba, I'm taking them all Muahahahahaha.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Do i REALLY have to replace it w/ one? I'm taking two pretty good cigars...
    Lol, YES!!!! You aren't limited to two cigars, though. But you MUST replace with one fewer than you take. Don't focus on value. Just put something in there that one of the next guys will like.
    always a bad student in the class that's a moron in math ya know? this asian didn't excel in math class. weird i know
    We all know Tony's gonna end up with like 50 sticks, LOL......dwindling my azz.
    I swear to God.......
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    perkinke:
    I'm up if you'll have me.
    Hey Kev, as much as I love you man, I've already excluded four others for not meeting the post count requirement. How about I just put you on my bomb list instead. Deal?
    Ahhh, no worries, didn't read the instructions carefully. Well, i don't think I need to be on YOUR bomb list so much as the other way around... ;)
  • Options
    dre73dre73 Posts: 13
    YES! Only 996 posts to go LOL! Hope this goes well, cool idea "says the newb"!!
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    if I take none..and put some..along with a gift... is that wrong? but I do have my eye on one of those sticks..hope its still there when it gets to me.
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    if I take none..and put some..along with a gift... is that wrong? but I do have my eye on one of those sticks..hope its still there when it gets to me.
    Yes! Doing anything other than following my simple rules is wrong. Don't be wrong!
  • Options
    Looks like this should be landing later today.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Looks like this should be landing later today.
    Aite meng
  • Options
    Received the pass. It's in great condition Teacher. Below are my takes on the left and puts on the right (montecristo 2010 LE and cuaba 2008 LE).

sending this sucker to DZR upcoming monday. Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass! xoxo
  • Options
    jliu:
    Received the pass. It's in great condition Teacher. Below are my takes on the left and puts on the right (montecristo 2010 LE and cuaba 2008 LE).

sending this sucker to DZR upcoming monday. Thanks for letting me be a part of this pass! xoxo
    that 2010 is fantastic
  • Options
    jliu:

Dang bro, very nice! Glad to have you in the pass. I didn't think that FP2 would last long. I'm sure someone will really enjoy the sticks you added! Thanks again for starting this off.
  • Options
    shane you're fantastic xoxo

tony I was eyeing that FP2 ever since you posted it. oh you are fantastic too xoxo
  • Options
    jliu:

tony I was eyeing that FP2 ever since you posted it. oh you are fantastic too xoxo
    awh thanks like the month... i think i have a bit of a chub
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    jliu:

awh thanks like the month... i think i have a bit of a chub
    You are beautiful no matter what they say. No words can bring you down
  • Options
    VisionVision Posts: 7,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:

Very nice. Looks like this bad boy is going to be fun!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    Vision:
    jliu:

Very nice. Looks like this bad boy is going to be fun!

I think i am more amazed that jiun followed the rules...
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Just cuz he took a pic doesn't mean he followed them, there is still room in that bag. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    roland_7707:
    Just cuz he took a pic doesn't mean he followed them, there is still room in that bag. Lol
    June Bug is 100% trust worthy...wait, did i just say that...
  • Options
    I am a rule follower. I wanna sex you up ooooOOoo
  • Options
    yo reyes, I just sent it off to you today via usps priority. let me know if you don't receive it w/in the next two days.
  • Options
    i am the middle man in a big hitter sandwich.... i dont think i like this.. where is my rain coat
  • Options
    jliu:
    yo reyes, I just sent it off to you today via usps priority. let me know if you don't receive it w/in the next two days.
    copy that
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    jliu:
    copy that
    Thanks for the quick turnaround Month.
  • Options
    Takesies left, putsies right. Flying to Jamesies tomorrow.
  • Options
    Very awesome Daniel! Thanks again for participating.
  • Options
    this is going very well. i have this strange feeling there are cigars that are not being pictured...
  • Options
    Trident:
    this is going very well. i have this strange feeling there are cigars that are not being pictured...
    i think all the blood has gone to your trident... no one on these forums would not follow the rules that have been set in place.
  • Options
    Trident:
    That's what the rules stated. Heyoooooo!!!
  • Options
    Kuya James! 9114 9911 5981 5729 1557 91