Options

The Dwindling Pass

Comments

• Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    ohhh...I cant freakin wait!!!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    This is in the air, scheduled to land thursday.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    There should be no getting. Just Drew receiving the pass and following the simple rules. Thanks.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    There should be no getting. Just Drew receiving the pass and following the simple rules. Thanks.
    Exaclty what I am doing. I would NEVER break the rules of a pass....Bwahahahaha!!!!
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    Everyone followed the rules. It fit in a Flat Rate Extra small box by the time I mailed it.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    Everyone followed the rules. It fit in a Flat Rate Extra small box by the time I mailed it.
    Sending mine in a tubo to Roman. Slap a label on that thing and off she goes.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    Lol, actually, you should be sending him two cigars. Roman is the one that can get away with mailing a singular stick. In reality, with the Secret Santa, Birthday bomb, Chicago herf, Nickiam herf, and the retaliation from this pass, I'm pretty sure my cooler is going to be empty by the end of the year! Lol.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    Lol, actually, you should be sending him two cigars. Roman is the one that can get away with mailing a singular stick. In reality, with the Secret Santa, Birthday bomb, Chicago herf, and the Nickiam herf, and the retaliation from this pass, I'm pretty sure my cooler is going to be empty by the end of the year! Lol.
    Edited for you. Careful there.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice puts with the LFDs! Thanks for participating Rob. Did Pete go yet or did you go first?

Been a busy week and sorry for not getting the pics up earlier. Here are my Takes (left) / Puts (right)

photo 2013-10-28085720_zps7e3b578c.jpg
    Enjoy the LFD. Me , u, and Teach should v - herf and smoke them together.
    Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    O really, Juinn, u want in on this herf? someone send me his addy please.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice puts with the LFDs! Thanks for participating Rob. Did Pete go yet or did you go first?

Been a busy week and sorry for not getting the pics up earlier. Here are my Takes (left) / Puts (right)

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    don't do it Ray. I am not in the business of bombing people anymore. Just be ok with that please. My *** hurts a ton from Roman
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Ken Light:
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    ddubridge:
    Get him Drewski
    Lol, actually, you should be sending him two cigars. Roman is the one that can get away with mailing a singular stick. In reality, with the Secret Santa, Birthday bomb, Chicago herf, Nickiam herf, and the retaliation from this pass, I'm pretty sure my cooler is going to be empty by the end of the year! Lol.
    im sure I can find one cigar that will take you 8hrs to smoke on vherf. If we are going to herf together...then I am looking for a chief or a grand mamba. If you don't know what those are...google it...ready to be taught a lesson teach?
  • Options
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    don't do it Ray. I am not in the business of bombing people anymore. Just be ok with that please. My *** hurts a ton from Roman
    Who said anything about u bombing people anymore??? I'm bombing u... need addy someone.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    Who said anything about u bombing people anymore??? I'm bombing u... need addy someone.
    Done, taken care of. Back to normal ops
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
  • Options
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    Jiunn, it is okay if someone gives you a nice cigar to enjoy. Besides, I know you enjoy some Litto Gomez goodness and this stick is about as good as it is going to get. Maybe we can all smoke them in Chicago....
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    Jiunn, it is okay if someone gives you a nice cigar to enjoy. Besides, I know you enjoy some Litto Gomez goodness and this stick is about as good as it is going to get. Maybe we can all smoke them in Chicago....
    Exactley what I was thinking Teach.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    I am quite hopeful! Just trying to work out logistics... Alot more of a pain coming from CA I tell ya...
  • Options
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    Glock1975:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    Vision:
    SleevePlz:

Yeah we should.
    I agree. we should
    I am quite hopeful! Just trying to work out logistics... Alot more of a pain coming from CA I tell ya...
    Well I'm am 90% sure I'm coming, just need to book the room, I probably b driving, so if anyone needs picked up I can do that. Or if anyone needs to spilt a room as well. Probably should post this under right thread. I fell like TJ3K
  • Options
    The Eagle has landed. Pics up later tonight and off she goes tomorrow.
  • Options
    Takes left and Put right if everyone is good with it.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    i object
  • Options
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    i object
    Lol. I think you're good Drew. Can't believe this is almost over. This has been awesome to watch.
  • Options
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    i object
    I'll reopen and reselect. What would you rather I send?
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    i object
    I'm just kiddin with ya brother! brother brother! just lotioning my fingers and wanting to twist those nipples of yours brother!
  • Options
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    jliu:
    ddubridge:
    i object
    I'm just kiddin with ya brother! brother brother! just lotioning my fingers and wanting to twist those nipples of yours brother!
  • Options
    Pm'ed Roman the tracking #'s for the Tubo and Coffin.
  • Options
    ddubridge:
    Awesomeness. I must say, everyone was really quick with the shipping on this pass. I greatly appreciate it.
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ddubridge:
    Awesomeness. I must say, everyone was really quick with the shipping on this pass. I greatly appreciate it.
    respek
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    I got this yesterday. 2 lonely sticks in an envelope...Guess i need to find a box big enough for the chief...maybe the one from my new 150qt cooler...hmm...