Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Dwindling Pass

Comments

• SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Very nice Ray! Is that an LFD Limitado I? Where the heck did you find that?!?
    Thanks Tony, yes I was told its the original from 03/04 from The Havana Room in Beverly Hills and bought from Pete Johnson when he still managed the store.
    Wow. Just wow. Very generous of you to share it with this pass. NO ONE TAKE THAT LIMATADO. I WANT IT. MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!! have a nice day
    Nice try Jiunn. The very nature of this pass means that I won't be the one receiving that stick. But I must say, I am a little jealous of the person that does receive it!!! It's funny. I definitely thought the quality of sticks would slowly improve as the pass went on because of the whole taking more than leaving thing, but my God, you guys are all just killing this thing. Very cool to see you guys passing along some really nice sticks!
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
    deejmemixx:
    Glock1975:
    9114901123086451690408 scheduled for Friday .
    I wont be able to get it sent back out until Monday, hope this is OK. Wife is having surgery friday.
    Not a problem man. Hope your wife does well in surgery.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Thanks Tony, yes I was told its the original from 03/04 from The Havana Room in Beverly Hills and bought from Pete Johnson when he still managed the store.
    Wow. Just wow. Very generous of you to share it with this pass. NO ONE TAKE THAT LIMATADO. I WANT IT. MINE MINE MINE!!!!!!!!!! have a nice day
    Nice try Jiunn. The very nature of this pass means that I won't be the one receiving that stick. But I must say, I am a little jealous of the person that does receive it!!! It's funny. I definitely thought the quality of sticks would slowly improve as the pass went on because of the whole taking more than leaving thing, but my God, you guys are all just killing this thing. Very cool to see you guys passing along some really nice sticks!
    I wouldn't say u wont be receiving 1 of them just yet Tony, u never know :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    Very Nice Ray! I like how you operate!!
    I think I'm just doing a massive bombing run when this is over....
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    so that stick is HANDS OFF!! I have a feeling I will be getting a bigger box when it gets to me..ya know for more padding materials....... *evil grin*
    deejmemixx:
    Bigshizza:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    jliu:
    SleevePlz:
    Glock1975:
    SleevePlz:
    so that stick is HANDS OFF!! I have a feeling I will be getting a bigger box when it gets to me..ya know for more padding materials....... *evil grin*
    I wouldn't say that Shane, it's up to you guys if u want that stick or not, Tony may be getting a different 1, who knows... :)
    Just a bump to help Shane find the thread :)
    Takes on left, put on right. Hope this is good, if not let me know image
    You followed the one rule. So, yeah, you're good! Thanks for participating Shane.
    SleevePlz:
    You followed the one rule. So, yeah, you're good! Thanks for participating Shane.
    did I?
    deejmemixx:
    SleevePlz:
    did I?
    Good man Shane!!!!
    9114901123086499712230 , on its way to ya King... my thanks for the white noise are included in the box. Enjoy!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ready and waiting ...... Many thanks ahead of schedule ...... Hope you went easy Shane.
    kingjk729:
    Ready and waiting ...... Many thanks ahead of schedule ...... Hope you went easy Shane.
    I did go easy, it's a separate bag...u will know when u c it
    deejmemixx:
    kingjk729:
    Thus the bigger box Shafty!
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    kingjk729:
    Thus the bigger box Shafty!

So the fact the local carriers for USPS suck that come to my building suck as they won't ride the elevator up and drop the package at my door is insane. Fed ex and UPS do it without hesitation ..... Cameras in the hallway electric key fobs to enter the building and they tell me it's a judgement call by the carrier .... So instead of the dwindling pass I get a come to the PO tomorrow and pick up your package. Lazy bastards ....... My rant is over and I will pick up the package tomorrow but it probably won't be back in the air til Friday. I hope this is not an issue.
    kingjk729:
    So the fact the local carriers for USPS suck that come to my building suck as they won't ride the elevator up and drop the package at my door is insane. Fed ex and UPS do it without hesitation ..... Cameras in the hallway electric key fobs to enter the building and they tell me it's a judgement call by the carrier .... So instead of the dwindling pass I get a come to the PO tomorrow and pick up your package. Lazy bastards ....... My rant is over and I will pick up the package tomorrow but it probably won't be back in the air til Friday. I hope this is not an issue.
    As long as it is safe, then it is all good.
    So I picked up the package from the PO and it will be back in the air a little later today and on the way to my two favorite Mass-Holes LOL ..... First pic is of my takes .....
    photo photo65_zps5ac01216.jpg,
    And here are my puts
    photo photo62_zps04029ce5.jpg
    I just wanted to thank Sleeve for allowing me to participate .... Thanks so much.
    Thanks for playing Jim. Happy to see this package getting around pretty quickly. Nice puts, by the way :)
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am still alive and waiting.... just a long two weeks is all.
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Spank him in the end guys
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    curtpick:
    No way. I'm following the rules...

Bwahahahahahaha
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

Bwahahahahahaha
    you mean the new rules we swapped out with his rules right?
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

Bwahahahahahaha
    Yup that would be correct sir!!
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

Bwahahahahahaha
    Just don't forget, I have an address for all of you......
    SleevePlz:
    Bigshizza:
    deejmemixx:
    ddubridge:
    curtpick:

Bwahahahahahaha
    Just don't forget, I have an address for all of you......
    What rules?
    Okay, with 5 guys to go, there should be 6 sticks in the official pass. I just went through and checked out all the takes and puts and it looks like these sticks are remaining: Perdomo 20th OSOK LFD Limitado Opus X Paul Stulac DC Max Very curious to see how this plays out as it winds down here. Hopefully there will be something in there that each of you will be looking forward to!
    SleevePlz:
    Okay, with 5 guys to go, there should be 6 sticks in the official pass. I just went through and checked out all the takes and puts and it looks like these sticks are remaining: Perdomo 20th OSOK LFD Limitado Opus X Paul Stulac DC Max Very curious to see how this plays out as it winds down here. Hopefully there will be something in there that each of you will be looking forward to!

You are 100% correct on what's in their, as I went back n fourth on taking the OSOK but I didn't .....
  • VisionVision Posts: 7,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    SleevePlz:

You are 100% correct on what's in their, as I went back n fourth on taking the OSOK but I didn't .....
    I did get it today and that is correct as to what is left. Im honestly lost as what to take... PM incoming Sleeve.