Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sign my disc pass- UPDATED, OFFICIAL ORDER OF PASS

Ok, here is the official thread for my pass.

Pretty simple really, sign the disc that I am sending with the cigars. Take what you want out and replace with the same amount of sticks. Now I want you to put sticks in that you have moved passed, dont like, or just dont want to try. The only thing I ask is to not throw dog rockets in there, keep those for your drunk friends :D, It would suck for the last couple people in the pass only able to choose from Raji's, devil weeds etc.

Here is the list
Brian
Kevinfitts
Ehehat
Onestrangeone
curt Pickens
Robert green
Thehilk
Vision
No_one
Kingjk
Toombes
Medic
Danny raus
Bigdaddyrabbit
Jim
Shizzsister
Irishman
I tried to group everyone in the general area in hopes it will make it go faster.

As soon as everyone sends me their addys I will get this out the door. I need Jim
Robert green
Vision
The hilk
Kingjk
Eheat

Comments

• Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Love GarageDoor and HairyNipples lol
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    heheehe
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one's Curt. GarageDoor I bet.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:

Have you seen my nipples Mike ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Bob Luken:

I'm sure we could get that accomplished next vherf lol
  • Options
    KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    Pm sent
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    PM sent.... Love the Oliva series....just sayin.... :)
  • Options
    Shizzsis:
    PM sent.... Love the Oliva series....just sayin.... :)
    send me your addy !
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Bob Luken:

No. I have not had the pleasure. You did seem to be in your garage Last time I saw you via the v-herf. So that's all I had to go on.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    curtpick:
    Bob Luken:

No. I have not had the pleasure. You did seem to be in your garage Last time I saw you via the v-herf. So that's all I had to go on.

Yes Mike.. I am garagedoor man... Long story...had to be there !
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Bob Luken:
    curtpick:
    Bob Luken:

Yes Mike.. I am garagedoor man... Long story...had to be there !
    OK. Then Who's HairyNipples? Or is that another "had to be there" kinda' thang?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    waiting for a few orders to come in before I start this, bare with me :D
  • Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Brian T Rogers PO box 1411 Booneville Ky 41314
  • Options
    Chris Levis 112 Stanton Rd Havertown, PA 19083
  • Options
    ok...why are we posting our addresses in the public forum? Are we looking for a bombing to go with a pass? lol
  • Options
    macs-smokesmacs-smokes Posts: 587
    May have been an opportunity to be a collection point or two. That way you get bombed and the pass. Or maybe the were PM s gone awry.

You never know...
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    ok...why are we posting our addresses in the public forum? Are we looking for a bombing to go with a pass? lol

Overly medicated yesterday...lol
  • Options
    Yeah PM wouldn't work for some odd reason
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Medic45:
    deejmemixx:

Nonsense that addy has been around and used and abused so much it may need to be tested for an STD !!! Brian's addy is common knowledge so much now that it's included when you sign up for cigar.com's forum!
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    Medic45:
    deejmemixx:

Nonsense that addy has been around and used and abused so much it may need to be tested for an STD !!! Brian's addy is common knowledge so much now that it's included when you sign up for cigar.com's forum!
    umm if I got an STD it came from the EG
  • Options
    Has this started yet?
  • Options
    Im still picking out cigars, and a disc. I should be able to get it out by tuesday. I have some unexpected long time friends wanting to join, I dont want to add any more to the list as it is getting long. I was wondering if Cigarman and one other person would like to do a 5 for 5 trade with me instead.
  • Options
    I'll do a trade
  • Options
    ok still need addresses from Robert green, Visio,n The hilk, Kingjk, Ehehat,
  • Options
    CigarMan37:
    I'll do a trade
    pm to ya
  • Options
    I have the hilk and kingjk if they don't respond soon enough. Also anyone else who wants them....
  • Options
    No_one21:
    I have the hilk and kingjk if they don't respond soon enough. Also anyone else who wants them....
    pm to ya
  • Options

Here is the cigar line up, a mixture of tastes for sure, for the most part they are sticks I have moved past, but some are not. None of them are real high end cigars, your average $4-$8 cigar, I expect nothing higher than that to come back...but i know you all sucked in school and cant follow instructions.
  • Options
    Responded
  • Options
    Yeah, I'll do the trade. Addy plz.