Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sign my disc pass- UPDATED, OFFICIAL ORDER OF PASS

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    thehilk:
    It is Sam!
    In coming to MA from wed to Friday. Can I save you some shipping and just pick it up?
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    great puts hilk, and takes. Hope you had a great vacation...and why did you remove his addy? He deserves to get bombed daily!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice on both sides, looks like this is shaping up quite nicely.
    Sorry for the bad picture and upside down MOW lol but this will ship tomorrow if no objections. It's my first pass so I hope I did well. Takes on the right, puts on the left.

Oh and the one turned around is an AVO Classic.
    No_one21:
    Sorry for the bad picture and upside down MOW lol but this will ship tomorrow if no objections. It's my first pass so I hope I did well. Takes on the right, puts on the left.

other than taking notes from all the other guys and not following the take put rules...looks fine lol
    deejmemixx:
    No_one21:

other than taking notes from all the other guys and not following the take put rules...looks fine lol
    They're pretty equal by value lol and SHAME on you for forgetting to put kingjk's address on the paper. Luckily I had it from a previous trade, but personally I'd be insulted if I were him. I think, if anyone wanted to punish Shane a bit for this they should go ahead and hit him hard... just saying.

Also I just sent out the box. Should land Saturday.
    Anyone seen kingjk on recently? Jim you there!?!?
    No_one21:
    i have not, was just wondering if it had landed or not.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    No_one21:
    He just hit me a few days ago so I have no doubt that he is around, may just be temporarily unavailable...
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    deejmemixx:
    No_one21:
    Maybe he's just pissed you forgot to put his addy on the list :p
  • curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Waz up with this ?
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    deejmemixx:
    No_one21:

Totally pissed at Shane ..... What a D-bag ..... Not putting me on the list ...... This pass is now going to be filled with white owls n swisher sweets..... This will be back in the air tomorrow.
    kingjk729:
    No_one21:
    deejmemixx:
    No_one21:

Totally pissed at Shane ..... What a D-bag ..... Not putting me on the list ...... This pass is now going to be filled with white owls n swisher sweets..... This will be back in the air tomorrow.
    haha, thanks for being part of it king
    Anytime brother ........ I'll most likely get my takes n puts up tomorrow.
    This went out yesterday at the hands of the wife ... She has the dc# at home and told me this should arrive to Brian in booneville on Saturday. I'll get pics up when I get home.
    kingjk729:
    This went out yesterday at the hands of the wife ... She has the dc# at home and told me this should arrive to Brian in booneville on Saturday. I'll get pics up when I get home.
    Sweet! Glad it got to you, hopefully safely.
    No_one21:
    kingjk729:
    Sweet! Glad it got to you, hopefully safely.

Safe for sure .... Just the PO closes at 5 and if the package won't fit into my mail slot they won't leave the package at the door or in the mail room ..... Being that I work til 445 it's tough for me to make it to the PO so the wife assisted grabbing and shipping the package .....
  • LeftOversLeftOvers Posts: 196 ✭✭
    kingjk729:
    big jim sports camper
    Looks as though it landed today. DC# 9114901159815606673677
    kingjk729:
    Looks as though it landed today. DC# 9114901159815606673677
    awesome, this is making decent time!
  • Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    I hve it!! Will be getting it to Dan on sat at work!!! Thanks for letting me in on this there are some beautiful sticks in there!!! ;)
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Medic45:
    I hve it!! Will be getting it to Dan on sat at work!!! Thanks for letting me in on this there are some beautiful sticks in there!!! ;)
    Awesome can't wait to get it!
    Ok so sorry these are a lil late but work,weather and holiday season has been keeping me busy. First are my takes then my puts. Shane thanks again for letting me in on this pass.
    photo photo68_zpse4c5eeea.jpg
    photo photo67_zps77edf395.jpg
    kingjk729:
    Ok so sorry these are a lil late but work,weather and holiday season has been keeping me busy. First are my takes then my puts. Shane thanks again for letting me in on this pass.
    photo photo68_zpse4c5eeea.jpg
    photo photo67_zps77edf395.jpg
    awesome man! Thanks for being part of it.
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Picked up the pass tonight. Man, what a tough time choosing from such an awesome selection. I'll post pics of my takes/puts as soon as Photobucket quits being a d-bag and let's me upload. Let's just say that Jim and I must have similar tastes because I took two of his puts.

Shane, thanks for letting me a part of this pass. I'm honored to call you a friend. I'll have this on the way to another guy with the coolest name on the forum by Tuesday.
    Toombes:
    Picked up the pass tonight. Man, what a tough time choosing from such an awesome selection. I'll post pics of my takes/puts as soon as Photobucket quits being a d-bag and let's me upload. Let's just say that Jim and I must have similar tastes because I took two of his puts.

Shane, thanks for letting me a part of this pass. I'm honored to call you a friend. I'll have this on the way to another guy with the coolest name on the forum by Tuesday.
    awesome dan! The honor is mine to have you in this pass and call you a friend.. now enough of this sappy sht!
  • ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Takes:
    photo 105C14B1-9990-4536-B14D-650F267C8EB6_zpsde0crmiu.jpg
    Puts:
    photo 85D4429A-E0D2-4574-A648-9FC6C7B2FD21_zpsegqd5owk.jpg
    DC#:
    Should land Thursday or next October since USPS is so slammed...
    The unbanded corona sized stick is a Tatuaje Black Label and the other unbanded is a Viaje SS Zombie. Enjoy!!
    Toombes:
    Takes:
    photo 105C14B1-9990-4536-B14D-650F267C8EB6_zpsde0crmiu.jpg
    Puts:
    photo 85D4429A-E0D2-4574-A648-9FC6C7B2FD21_zpsegqd5owk.jpg
    DC#:
    Should land Thursday or next October since USPS is so slammed...
    The unbanded corona sized stick is a Tatuaje Black Label and the other unbanded is a Viaje SS Zombie. Enjoy!!
    nice...but i know your red neck azz has not moved past any of those! I love all them sticks. Thanks for being part of this dan
    Bumpage
  • danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Tracking says it should land tomorrow.