Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sign my disc pass- UPDATED, OFFICIAL ORDER OF PASS

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Takes Right, Puts Left
    Disc signage
    Tracker for Rob Green
    Wed. Delivery
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    fglad you all can count... for fks sake people.. take 2....PUT 2..lol but very nice curt, thanks for being part of this.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    fglad you all can count... for fks sake people.. take 2....PUT 2..lol but very nice curt, thanks for being part of this.
    Hey Curt if it helps I CAN count and my eyesight rocks and I only see two takes and two puts. Not sure was wussy Shane is talking about but maybe he needs to learn to recount himself ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • KevinFittsKevinFitts Posts: 225
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    Hey Curt if it helps I CAN count and my eyesight rocks and I only see two takes and two puts. Not sure was wussy Shane is talking about but maybe he needs to learn to recount himself ;)
    I only see 2 and 2.... What's the problem? Don't listen to them Curt, I think they lose track when they have to count with more than 2 hands!! :-)
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:
    I only see 2 and 2.... What's the problem? Don't listen to them Curt, I think they lose track when they have to count with more than 2 hands!! :-)

Damned education system failed them apparently !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
    curtpick:
    KevinFitts:
    90+ Irishman:
    deejmemixx:

Damned education system failed them apparently !
    Sounds about right to me :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    im screwed.. just got my winecooler put together and I am at...beyond max capacity.
    deejmemixx:
    im screwed.. just got my winecooler put together and I am at...beyond max capacity.
    Better get another one !!! And get well soon !
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Just received the package and post pic later, hik is in Florida so Peter your after Jeff, I can meet you and we can switch passes
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    All here are my takes and puts, takes on the left and my two puts on the right image
    robertgreen30:
    All here are my takes and puts, takes on the left and my two puts on the right image
    well done BRUTA!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    That's two fine azz cigars you put in there!
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    robertgreen30:
    I love how this pass has completely moved passed the original rules right from the get go. "Dont like" "moved past"...yeah right. Nice one Rob!
    ehehat:
    robertgreen30:
    I love how this pass has completely moved passed the original rules right from the get go. "Dont like" "moved past"...yeah right. Nice one Rob!
    asshats.
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    There should be a no rules pass. Now that would be interesting.
  • VisionVision Posts: 8,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope the takes puts are good to go. I took the Zulu out because she is missing the cap and is split cap to foot. I dont have anything that large of ring so I put the closest size I had seeing I really don't have anything like it. Takes top, puts bottom.

I need to take a pic of my sig...

photo 2013-11-21171031_zps5aaa3427.jpg
    Vision:
    I hope the takes puts are good to go. I took the Zulu out because she is missing the cap and is split cap to foot. I dont have anything that large of ring so I put the closest size I had seeing I really don't have anything like it. Takes top, puts bottom.

damn it. I put that zulu in there too. Was fine when i put it in. I will make it right Pete. Someone send me Petes addy please.
    curtpick:
    Vision:

damn it. I put that zulu in there too. Was fine when i put it in. I will make it right Pete. Someone send me Petes addy please.
    awesome work peter, thanks for being part of the pass, and so cool swapping that out... I thought I put a zulu in there, I was assuming it was mine. I say we bomb curt....
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

awesome work peter, thanks for being part of the pass, and so cool swapping that out... I thought I put a zulu in there, I was assuming it was mine. I say we bomb curt....
    Shane..... you know this hasnt been my day...... now please Someone send me Visions addy.
    bumpage
    I will be getting it to the Hilk today if he is cool with it.
    curtpick:
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

Shane..... you know this hasnt been my day...... now please Someone send me Visions addy.

Naa...
    Vision:
    curtpick:
    deejmemixx:
    curtpick:
    Vision:

Naa...
    To late !
  • thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    image Puts left takes right, hope you don't mind but I had the Mrs sign as well!
    thehilk:
    image Puts left takes right, hope you don't mind but I had the Mrs sign as well!
    I love how u posted curts addy public!!
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Is this to me next?
    thehilk:
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
    boy I'll slap the hilk right out of you ! Lol. Welcome home and back to the real world !
    It is Sam!
    curtpick:
    thehilk:
    Not on purpose, I'll fix
    boy I'll slap the hilk right out of you ! Lol. Welcome home and back to the real world !
    Slap him and the Hilk, send me his addy after you get slapped :) Seriously though, someone PM me Curts addy. I need it in the near future so better to get it now :)