Home Non Cigar Related
Options

what did you drink today ?

Comments

• Options
    Bad AndyBad Andy Posts: 848
    Luko:
    Geez...Guess I'm happy here in the 'Burgh. We got the Steelers and Penguins, we have one of the lowest housing markets. I'm told my house would go for at least $500,000 in a market like D.C. or something. We've got great school systems with relatively low property taxes. It might not be an exaggeration to say there isn't a single illegal alien living in western PA. We've got awesome German, Polish, Slovak, etc. neighborhoods with ethnic cuisine. Everybody out here is pretty much armed to the teeth. Hunting is a way of life in most areas. We also have a world class cultural district with a symphony that just toured Europe. Great dining everywhere, great sporting events. The Carnegie Museum of Natural History, founded by Andrew Carnegie, can't be beat either.
    Jet, Jozer, Andy, move out this way.
    If I move any where it's Florida, bro. I thought Obama had disdain for W. PA?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    dutyje:
    What, do you work for the Chamber of Commerce or something? My house would probably be worth over $100M if I planted it in the middle of Manhattan.
    They don't let your kind in Manhattan. And as a matter of fact, I do work for the Chamber of Commerce.
  • Options
    dutyjedutyje Posts: 2,263
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    What, do you work for the Chamber of Commerce or something? My house would probably be worth over $100M if I planted it in the middle of Manhattan.
    They don't let your kind in Manhattan. And as a matter of fact, I do work for the Chamber of Commerce.
    Seriously?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    When are y'all gonna do something about all that rain and snow?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    Jet, Jozer, Andy, move out this way.
    I don't like the snow. :)

We have some of the most vapid, uninteresting, self-serving, back-stabbing people out this way...we also have sunshine all year round. I can deal with the former, I can't deal without the latter.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Luko:
    dutyje:
    When are y'all gonna do something about all that rain and snow?
    Tell me about it...

I was kidding about the CoC, I work at Children's Hospital. I do love it here, and April-Dec I talk about how much I love the seasons, the spring are unbelievable, the summers aren't too hot, Sept and Oct are great and Nov and Dec you have that great holiday feeling. But Jan, Feb and March are ugly and miserable.
  • Options
    Get back to me when you get that fixed. (Also: I bet our children's hospital can lick your children's hospital.)

What I Drank Today: Tropicana pineapple-orange juice. Beats hell out of regular orange juice.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Get back to me when you get that fixed. (Also: I bet our children's hospital can lick your children's hospital.)

What I Drank Today: Tropicana pineapple-orange juice. Beats hell out of regular orange juice.
    Yeah right...U.S. News says we're 10th best, y'all are 23!
  • Options
    Yeah, and the AP said Alabama was the best college football team in America for most of the season.
  • Options
    urbino:
    Yeah, and the AP said Alabama was the best college football team in America for most of the season.
    And they ended up 6th. So I'll give you a +/- of 5 and we're still better.
  • Options
    Morgan Freeman does the commercials for ours.
  • Options
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Tortuga Gold - A very good rum
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    About to dive into a new bottle of makers mark, my store was out of buffalo trace
  • Options
    Have not been in touch with any of my Tenn. friends to get another coupla bottles Buffalo Trace - putting that on todo list for monday
  • Options
    The bar I was at last night was out of Buffalo Trace. That's the 2nd one in 3 weeks. I dunno if the distributor for this area is having problems, or what.
    Luko:
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
    Hee.

Philanthropist. The word you're looking for is "philanthropist."
  • Options
    urbino:
    The bar I was at last night was out of Buffalo Trace. That's the 2nd one in 3 weeks. I dunno if the distributor for this area is having problems, or what.
    Luko:
    urbino:
    The philanderer?
    Hee.

Philanthropist. The word you're looking for is "philanthropist."
    He is sense, he is very giving.

http://www.usmagazine.com/morgan-freeman-wife-splitting-after-twenty-four-years
  • Options
    tortuga rum/sierra mist
  • Options
    Makers Mark on ice with 2 smashed maraschino cherries in the bottom.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    last night i had some blue moon winter ale. (im not sure thats the name)

that stuff is great.

I also had some Lienenkugals 1888 bock. not to bad either.

...both while killing zombies.
  • Options
    Miller Lite -
  • Options
    mmmmm Homemade margaritas. I've got a cold so i'm going to try and tequila it out of my system!
  • Options
    ummm, Fat Gary, which is brewed by East End Brewing Co. in Pittsburgh. Then some bad something or other Hop. Then Makers Mark. Then Guiness. I drunk.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    Miller Lite -
    ... lassie is that you !!! ( private joke, some of you will know ) Lassie where are you.
  • Options
    i had a lassie dog one time (sniff sniff) crying in my miller lite.......DAMN YOUR EYES HENRY FORD !!!
  • Options
    Hee.
  • Options
    I had a glass of Woodford Reserve, neat, last night. Good stuff, as always.
  • Options

I need to try that Woodford stuff ....I always slow down and look at it then something else wins out

• Options
    tortuga rum ...ayyyeeee matee
  • Options
    Makers Mark, deeeelightful. Though my pops-in-law just dropped off a bottle of Bulliet Bourbon....i'll investigate it tomorrow :)