500 post cigar and accessory pass

Comments

• Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    Thank you tyland!
  • Options
    Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Tyland64:
    My takes are on the left and puts on the right. It's packed up and will fly to Kingjk729 on Tuesday 12/17/2013 photo photo6_zpsff5b7e67.jpg
    Master Jim # 9114901159815342446009
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I received this pass today will get my takes and puts up most likely tomorrow and I need an addy for the next person in the pass.
  • Options
    kingjk729:
    I received this pass today will get my takes and puts up most likely tomorrow and I need an addy for the next person in the pass.
    pm'ed!
  • Options
    Back in the air ..... 9114 9011 5981 5606 7035 34 pics in a bit.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have received the pass on this Christmas eve. Great pass. Decided on my takes and puts. I'll have my pics up in a couple of days and have this cool pass back in the mail on Thursday.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    I have received the pass on this Christmas eve. Great pass. Decided on my takes and puts. I'll have my pics up in a couple of days and have this cool pass back in the mail on Thursday.
    PM to you Michael.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Can we get a list of what you put and took as far as cigars? And a dc.
    Still waiting.
  • Options
    Rain:
    danielruas:
    Can we get a list of what you put and took as far as cigars? And a dc.
    Still waiting.
    I'm over it all at this point
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Hilk anyway we can get a picture of your takes and puts and please everyone who gets the pass do the same.
    Which is a shame...of course, if you were to try and call him out you'd be criticized anyways. You're a bigger man then I. BOTL for sure.
  • Options
    Rain:
    danielruas:
    Hilk anyway we can get a picture of your takes and puts and please everyone who gets the pass do the same.
    Which is a shame...of course, if you were to try and call him out you'd be criticized anyways. You're a bigger man then I. BOTL for sure.
    No offense to anyone in it but this entire pass has been disheartening, lack of interest, lack of pictures. And I wouldn't call anyone here out I'd rather just forget it, I've been criticized on the board for trying to be nice to someone never mind if I got up in arms about things. Between all this and being burned on a trade already, after this pass is over I won't be doing much if any posting anymore.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    Rain:
    danielruas:
    No offense to anyone in it but this entire pass has been disheartening, lack of interest, lack of pictures. And I wouldn't call anyone here out I'd rather just forget it, I've been criticized on the board for trying to be nice to someone never mind if I got up in arms about things. Between all this and being burned on a trade already, after this pass is over I won't be doing much if any posting anymore.
    Why do that to yourself Brother? It's not worth letting someone live rent free in your head even for a little while.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Yo' Daniel, You have a PM.
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Dan, I feel really bad about the way you are feeling about this pass. I am sorry that I started this pass out slow. I can't help but think that because of my sluggishness in getting this thing moving it set the tone. Sorry bud!
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Dont let one *** do that daniel. Just dont include or allow him in anymore. I know if it were my pass he'd be on the carpet by now. His past actions are evident enough that he doesnt respect simple ettiqutte . Your to good of a botl than let one slug ruin it for you or anyone else. Hang in there !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    I just want to clarify that it is NOT Hilk I am speaking of. Thanks for all your inquiries. Daniel deserves better !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Lol. Glad to hear that! Lol
  • Options
    PM Danny. (Sorry, for not posting my pics yet and for my part in the delay.)
  • Options
    Sorry about the delay ..... As promised a while back here are my takes first followed by the puts........
    photo photo73_zps12d7450e.jpg
    photo photo72_zps92dc23e4.jpg
  • Options
    Here's the takes.

Here's the cigar puts.

And here's the accessory puts.

Thanks for putting on this pass Danny. Great Idea. (I'll have a tracking number posted asap.)

• Options
    Very nice Michael, looking forward to it.
  • Options
  • Options
    I received the pass today, I'll open and go through through it when I get back this eve.
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    I received the pass today, I'll open and go through through it when I get back this eve.
    Don't worry about pictures ;)
  • Options
    Rain:
    onestrangeone:
    Pictures ??? Whats those?
  • Options
    Hahaha nice
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    onestrangeone:
    Startin' Shitt again... (lol) Funny rain.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Rain:
    onestrangeone:
    Not me!
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    kaspera79:
    Rain:
    onestrangeone:
    Not me!
    Never you.....
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Okay, lets see if I can remember how to do this.image
    Hey look at that it Worked!
    Takes on the left, puts on the right
    Thanks for letting me be a part of this!
    I should have it on the road home tomorrow.
    Here you go brother 9505 5000 2057 4003 0001 73
    ETA Mon