Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2013 NewB Secret Santa (or) Festivus Exchange

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaaang nice job Santa, you rode him like a reindeer!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    I have no clue how to thank my Secret Santa. Honestly I am completely and utterly speechless. i have sat trying to think about how to say how thankful i am for this package since i got home at 4:30 local time. There are cigars in here that were on my unicorn list and i purposefully didn't give a unicorn list because i didn't want any pressure on the "newbie" to deliver an epic bomb. I can't even fathom what i did to deserve this type of a hit from Santa......I was a really good boy all year, but not this good.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. After the past 2 weeks from hell i have been through, this put a huge smile on my face and showed me generous a true BOTL should be.

as an aside.....I got in this because I wanted to be part of all the fun and try to keep up with guys who I thought were more on my level of cigar smoking, but this Santa just put me to shame and belongs in the Big Leagues. Whoever this may be, I feel sorry for the "vet" who you get next year because he will be as humbled as I am right now with their secret santa offering.

(I honestly thought my package was going to be a pretty good package.......now, i am so worried that mine will be piddly seeing these first 2 hits)

Without further ado:

photo 7A442472-5D15-467A-B16C-2961DCE01C1F_zpsflurkgem.jpg

photo E2FE7416-F5E3-4757-B345-EFFD7DD4F3D3_zpsic0zpnj0.jpg

photo C493ED12-F1CC-42EB-BB67-8AE919412E28_zpsqmjtqlkm.jpg

photo 284152AB-FDB8-46AF-86FA-B5867E066002_zpske7jc2fw.jpg
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    I have no clue how to thank my Secret Santa. Honestly I am completely and utterly speechless. i have sat trying to think about how to say how thankful i am for this package since i got home at 4:30 local time. There are cigars in here that were on my unicorn list and i purposefully didn't give a unicorn list because i didn't want any pressure on the "newbie" to deliver an epic bomb. I can't even fathom what i did to deserve this type of a hit from Santa......I was a really good boy all year, but not this good.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart. After the past 2 weeks from hell i have been through, this put a huge smile on my face and showed me generous a true BOTL should be.

as an aside.....I got in this because I wanted to be part of all the fun and try to keep up with guys who I thought were more on my level of cigar smoking, but this Santa just put me to shame and belongs in the Big Leagues. Whoever this may be, I feel sorry for the "vet" who you get next year because he will be as humbled as I am right now with their secret santa offering.

(I honestly thought my package was going to be a pretty good package.......now, i am so worried that mine will be piddly seeing these first 2 hits)

Without further ado:

WHooped on yaz !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Ok I quit. See you all next year in the Super Newb Secret Santa (no big wigs).
  • Options
    Lol you guys are getting way too worried about if X is good enough... Lost sight of what this is about. We all come from different stations in life, all at different places in life and we all know and recognize this. It's not about who has the biggest swinging c ock but rather if you put in the same amount of thought and care to the package you sent out as much as the one you received. Monetary value means nothing really, the value of your time and your thoughts to do something special for everyone DOES mean something ;) Stop getting hung up on the money or amount, your TIME and THOUGHTS are what matter to the people who's opinions your should really care about, anyone that does **** clearly doesn't understand what brotherhood means so long as you gave your best regardless of what your best is.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol you guys are getting way too worried about if X is good bough... Lost sight of what this is about. We all come from different stations in life, all at different places in life and we all know and recognize this. It's not about who has the biggest swinging *** but rather if you put in the same amount of thought and care to the package you sent out as much as the one you received. Monetary value means nothing really, the value of your time and your thoughts to do something special for everyone ;) Stop getting hung up on the money or amount, your TIME and THOUGHTS are what matter to the people who's opinions your should really care about, anyone that does **** clearly doesn't understand what brotherhood means so long as you gave your best regardless of what your best is.
    Here here! Amen.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Lol you guys are getting way too worried about if X is good bough... Lost sight of what this is about. We all come from different stations in life, all at different places in life and we all know and recognize this. It's not about who has the biggest swinging *** but rather if you put in the same amount of thought and care to the package you sent out as much as the one you received. Monetary value means nothing really, the value of your time and your thoughts to do something special for everyone ;) Stop getting hung up on the money or amount, your TIME and THOUGHTS are what matter to the people who's opinions your should really care about, anyone that does **** clearly doesn't understand what brotherhood means so long as you gave your best regardless of what your best is.
    oh i know this, i'm not losing sight of it......I just don't even know what to say to something like that. Honestly it was speechless.....my wife even said, what is wrong with you and i couldn't even put into words how overwhelmed i was.

it just totally blows me away.

honestly thank you again to my santa
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    well.... sooooooo much for being a newbie exchange! . That was an epic bombing... you go santa.

Aj
  • Options
    Congrats guys, this type of community and response is what matters nothing else gang ;)
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    brianetz1:

Without further ado:

Allow me to drool over those LFD's .... ok ok thank you thats all.

But seriously these "newbs" are killing the game right now!
  • Options
    thedjfish@comcast.netthedjfish@comcast.net Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭
    i should came over here to kick some newbie azz,LOL
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Being a noob means different things to me. I have been smokung cigars for over 30 years, but am considered a noob here because of my join date, and post total. Being a noob can be decieving. Dont feel inadequite at all, this the giving season, and its all for fun So enjoy!!!
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Being a noob means different things to me. I have been smokung cigars for over 30 years, but am considered a noob here because of my join date, and post total. Being a noob can be decieving. Dont feel inadequite at all, this the giving season, and its all for fun So enjoy!!!
    ^^^^ WINNING
  • Options
    Chuck N:
    Honestly Thank you again.....i will enjoy those more than you know.
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Chuck N:
    Honestly Thank you again.....i will enjoy those more than you know.
    Oh by the way I was not your Santa, but enjoy. Great job by your real Santa!!!
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    This is so great, and I am so thankful you be a member of a group with such selfless people. Brings a huge smile to my face. I wish I would have been able to get in this, but I am so glad someone else was able to take my spot. I hope that person gets the words taken from them like Brian. He was the first guy I vherf with, and it am always happy to see him taken care of. Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Wow!! Secret Santa went over the top .. I am new at this and was completely unprepared for what arrived this weekend.i can't even begin to thank you for you generosity. Thank you secret Santa.. Whoever you are ...and God bless your household this Christmas. image
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    curtpick:
    brianetz1:

Without further ado:

WHooped on yaz !
    super cool Santa .. Nice!!!
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daaammn, santa's on a roll this year!
  • Options
    nobodys gonna sit right for weeks.... Santa's tearing a$ses up left and right! its like an all out festivus firefight!

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    WADs (Weapons of @$$ Destruction) flying everywhere!!
  • Options
    Mine is still stuck nearby :(:(:(

I don't get it. My part of the BDR group hit got there in like 3 days and this left 2 days before that. I'm sorry to whomever my target was, you will get your present somehow sometime!

And also, I hope you all didn't take my "i quit" post very seriously. It's just my way of reacting shocked at the amazing generosity of this community and wishing I could play a larger part. Someday.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Mine is still stuck nearby :(:(:(

I don't get it. My part of the BDR group hit got there in like 3 days and this left 2 days before that. I'm sorry to whomever my target was, you will get your present somehow sometime!

And also, I hope you all didn't take my "i quit" post very seriously. It's just my way of reacting shocked at the amazing generosity of this community and wishing I could play a larger part. Someday.

im in the same boat with waiting for my package to move past the mail depot...

Aj
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You guys are all doing a tremendous job and totally agree with what Chuck said as far as being noobs. So glad you all joined this amazing place and hope in the future I can get to know you all better!
  • Options
    my santa package is literally been sitting in memphis since saturday......
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    my santa package is literally been sitting in memphis since saturday......
    Maybe it's listening to some Blues.
  • Options
    So I get home from work today to find a box from the North pole. My damn rival, Santa Bruce Lee, was behind this bombing. image Here are the damages. I love the stnky finger ash tray. imageimage Thank you Santa!! Im going to light one up right now and try out my new stinky finger.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Man, you guys are looking good over here. Nice stuff Santa.

• Options
    awesome package! Santa Lee is a badass......
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Very nice, sticks of fury style!