Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2013 NewB Secret Santa (or) Festivus Exchange

Comments

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Hope the names of the secret santas are released soon. I'm pretty sure who mine is, but waiting til its official til my elves drop the bomb on his elves.
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no word from A.J. ?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    Still no word from A.J. ?
    Nothing... No acknowledgement of gift received ...?...
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    With all the talk of retribution in this thread and the big dog's exchange I kind of hope A.J. stays mum lol You guys shouldn't return fire on your SS it's ridiculous. It's not like you just got bombed, you sent something to someone too right? Let it be. :p

• Options
    No_one21:
    With all the talk of retribution in this thread and the big dog's exchange I kind of hope A.J. stays mum lol You guys shouldn't return fire on your SS it's ridiculous. It's not like you just got bombed, you sent something to someone too right? Let it be. :p

What's this talk of retribution? A simple thank you is all I had in mind, very discrete and tastefully done, quit laughing I can do discrete and tasteful. Someone send me Sams addy and I'll prove it!
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:

What's this talk of retribution? A simple thank you is all I had in mind, very discrete and tastefully done, quit laughing I can do discrete and tasteful. Someone send me Sams addy and I'll prove it!
    That's a nice bio you got there...
  • Options
    No_one21:
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:

LOL
    Yep, it is. Took a peek at yours, very doable
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:

LOL
    Lies.
  • Options
    No_one21:
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:
    onestrangeone:
    No_one21:

LOL
    Lies.
    I promise I'll still respect you in the morning!
  • Options
    I'm sorry I can't make the same promise. I guess this means you weren't my SS huh... 1 down.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    So So SO sorry guys, I got a wicked respatory infection from rat droppings over the holiday and was out for the count while i was in the hospital. I did get mine and im so sorry if I kept ya'll waiting.
  • Options
    Glad to hear that your okay. Bummer on the infection and hospital. How did you end up playing with rat turds?
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    Glad to hear that your okay. Bummer on the infection and hospital. How did you end up playing with rat turds?

Earlier this year in june our work car a 2008 Subaru Outback XT tossed a connecting rod bearing. it got parked WAY out in my back yard after a huge battle with the dealership began over who had the responsibility to repair the damages. Well, fast forward to december 10th - we won the battle but didnt get the mechanic work, just a check for the estimated damages and the end of our obligation to the dealer. So it is up to me to rebuild the engine. No Biggy.... after bringing the car back to the house I opened the hood to see an engine compartment completly full.... i mean like fender to fender full of rats nest. There was soooooo much **** and urine and sticks and other nesting materials you couldnt see the engine. Well it has to get cleaned out..... so i began the long task of pressure washing all the **** out of the engine bay, most of it was gone, but you cant always get it all out unless its completly in pieces. So I began the process of pulling the engine out. there is still tons of **** everywhere in all the little cracks corners and 90% of the places there are hard to get to for all the bolts. So I basically rolled around in rat **** for 3 days.... cleaning, pulling, and dissasembly. By christmas eve I couldnt breathe began running a fever of 103* ...... and Off to the hospital i went. After a bout of serious antibiotics i am back and up and running. It was a real serious scare though...I thought i had caught the Hanta-virus.

So Today I Am Smoking My First Cigar Of The Year!

Aj
  • Options
    So... can we see some pics of what you got?
  • Options
    Bueller?
  • Options
    my photo hosting site is under construction.... so im still waiting for them to come back up.
  • Options

finally i get this stupid photo bucket app working!

Aj
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:

finally i get this stupid photo bucket app working!

Aj
    That's awesome, What are the sticks on each end?
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    those are awesome.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Just got mine in!image
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the one on the left is Kelner Jr. Smoking Jacket
  • Options
    Yes a smoking jacket on the left, and a Tolosa on the right! I have never seen the tolosa before, but I had been dying to try the smoking jacket. The little macanudo petite corona was insanely delicious... never tried that size and I'm hooked! Thank you secret Santa, you are the best!
  • Options
    So, is this everyone?
  • Options
    onestrangeone:
    So, is this everyone?
    I think that was it!
  • Options
    Thread resurrection! WHO WAS MY SANTA DAMNIT!?
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    VERY SORRY ABOUT THAT......bad Vulchor!

-Dr. FRANK(AJ) sent to Sam R.(NoOne21)-Shizsis (susan) sent to Dr. Frank (AJ)-RSherman sent to WaltBasil-NoOne(Same) sent to Chuck N-Chuck N sent to Nathan(One strange)-BrianNetz sent to RSherman-Walt Basil sent to Shizzsis (Susan)--Nathan (onestrangeove) sent to BrianNetz
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot about this. Brian, Incredible gifts. I assume the grace period is over by now. Payback on its way. Thanks
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Forgot about this. Brian, Incredible gifts. I assume the grace period is over by now. Payback on its way. Thanks
    WTF? I thought there was no payback......but jesus, i need to hit the hell out of onestrangeone.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    WTF? I thought there was no payback......but jesus, i need to hit the hell out of onestrangeone.
    There was a 2 month "no Payback" grace period. It is now over. Check the fine print
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    rsherman24:
    Yea I don't think anyone should send me payback... I certainly "won't"