Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2013 NewB Secret Santa (or) Festivus Exchange

Comments

• Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's awesome! you gotta keep an eye on those guys named Lee!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Man there are some baddass santa bombings coming round here! this is freakin Awesome!

Aj
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    You guys are killing it ! Nice job!
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Turns out my SS was disguised as the Krampus. Surprised me all around and simply leveled my house. KABOOM!

• Options
    Your Not Kidding! These are some badass gifts! Mine arrived today too and im torn from the hinges!
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So impressed with the newb exchange, u guys don't seem like newbs to me. Well done guys
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome gifts from Santa arrived today. Thank You. This guy has been to a couple Herf's in the North Pole. Can't wait to fire some of these up over the holidays. Been dying to try one of those Pigs. Thank You Secret Santa image image image
  • Options
    thehilkthehilk Posts: 1,108 ✭✭✭
    Grats guys well deserved! Keep these coming so exciting!
  • Options
    I still wanna know what the two sticks in my package are without bands. Anyone got a clue? Maybe my SS can message Vulchor and tell him?
  • Options
    No_one21:
    Turns out my SS was disguised as the Krampus. Surprised me all around and simply leveled my house. KABOOM!

Thats an awesome lineup there, WTG Santa
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Awesome gifts from Santa arrived today. Thank You. This guy has been to a couple Herf's in the North Pole. Can't wait to fire some of these up over the holidays. Been dying to try one of those Pigs. Thank You Secret Santa image image image
    Santa's killing it this year!
  • Options
    Awesome! So, who's left to receive?
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    Me!
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    Very Nicely done Santa ! YOU DA MAN !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    No_one21:
    I don't want to hold up the group... So once Vulchor determines to reveal, and it should be done before Christmas, go right ahead! I'm sure all will understand.
  • Options
    are we going to reveal who was who?
  • Options
    Mine arrived!! Holy cow! excellent gift! Thanks Secret Santa!! But you shouldn't have sent a 2nd one. I'll have to make that up to you... we can exchange new year's gifts... and I will have already got mine...assuming it arrives ;-) One of my favorite bourbons by the way... and a magnificent collection of stogies. Thanks!

• Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Awesome hit Santa!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nicely done Santa!
  • Options
    greg2648greg2648 Posts: 2,440 ✭✭✭
    Great hit, Santa...
  • Options
    Santa is da bomb !
  • Options
    I mentioned my Secret Santa sent that second gift because the first one was lost in the system. I awoke this morning and went outside to unplug the Christmas lights and get the paper. This box was sitting at my doorstep. Santa's original gift.

I havens't tried very hard yet to figure out who this Santa is because the names will be revealed... But when I do find out, I owe Santa a New Year's gift. I didn't even know Blanton's existed a couple weeks ago. And when I did, I certainly didn't expect there to be little bottles of it. haha... amazing. And this Woodford has been on my waiting list of ones to try next. Thanks Santa!!
  • Options
    Awesome! This thread was tons of fun to be a part of and see all the generosity. Glad I hopped in last second. Great job everyone!
  • Options
    Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Yep, it was a lot of fun. Merry Xmas! !!
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    So......when do we get to see who had who?
  • Options
    brianetz1:
    Seems like we're missing someone. Dr Frankenstein I believe.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No_one21:
    brianetz1:
    Seems like we're missing someone. Dr Frankenstein I believe.
    Yep...it's an issue and I'm trying to get ahold of him...
  • Options
    Just wanted to add another thank you to my SS. I hadn't tried a punch until now and have used the lighter punch on the last 3 cigars. Consider me generally converted! But I still wanna know what those freaking unbanded sticks are...
  • Options
    ShizzsisShizzsis Posts: 263
    Agreed...thanks for the thoughtfulness... SS was over the top and I enjoyed the heck out of the Oliva's ( my fav's)....I now have my own nice lighter and cutter... ( don't have to borrow my guys now) I'd like to send a personal thanks and shout out... so IM me Mr Santa.... :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to find out who my SS was to thank them. Really looking forward to enjoying some of these sticks, but want to thank the sender properly.