Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Come Be A Jackass With Me In Here

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
I've done way too much thread jacking lately with my smartass comments... Time to make a thread dedicated to us smartasses.
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I've got lots of smartass in me. It's just not worth all the formatting I'd have to go through. ;-)
  • Options
    Lol Walt, I dunno a good smartass comment that makes me say to myself "geez I crack myself up" is worth just about any amount of work for me lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    90+ Irishman:
    I've done way too much thread jacking lately with my smartass comments..
    I don't think anyone noticed :-)
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    LMAO! I kinda agree, I wish t this forum was a bit more user friendly ...... but its better then a kick in the nuts. I am the same way though... nuthing really good to add to a discussion, just garbage and BS and smart azz comments. im bad for it... had my fiar share of forum kick-offs for hi-jacking.

Aj
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    I've done way too much thread jacking lately with my smartass comments....
    Aaaaaaannnd??? I don't see this as a problem
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:

well well.......... the king himself has arrived.... nice of you to grace us with your presence!

Aj
  • Options
    what does everyone think of the new OSOK cigar?
  • Options
    So AJ, first off I no longer have Lucy :( I sold her so that my wife and I could get married and start a family. Easily the single most difficult choice I've made in my life but it was the right call. That being said by the time I sold her I was on my 4th engine lol. Started out as a 350 bored out 30 over with TPI fuel injection that I had ported by hand and a pair of old Camel Hump iron heads with 5axis grind and valve job. They kept growing from there after I'd race it too hard or push it too much (used to race and get into too much trouble) I'd grenade a block and start again. Last iteration was a 40 over 350 four bolt main block with a accel single plane carb style intake converted to fuel injection with a 90mm monoblade throttle body and FAST ecu to a fabled aluminum intake. Ran like a stripped banshee.
  • Options
    james40:
    90+ Irishman:
    I've done way too much thread jacking lately with my smartass comments..
    I don't think anyone noticed :-)
    Lol yeah F'ing right James! I have been TERRIBLE at this the past week, so much so that I am actually quite embarrassed.
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:

well well.......... the king himself has arrived.... nice of you to grace us with your presence!

Aj
    Jiunn, call me dammit... Sing me Soft Kitty!
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Don't have one and haven't tried so dunno homie.
  • Options
    Holy cats just realized I'm 70 posts from 4000. When I jumped back on a week and a half ago I wasn't quite 3500 posts... 500 posts in less than two weeks???? See total thread jacking left and right.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    anyone else?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    I hate a rip-off, even if it's your own idea that you are ripping off.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    Gotta say that I love the art and all that but agree fully that they should have called it ANYTHING else since it is NOT an actual OSOK, not in any way shape or form.
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000:
    90+ Irishman:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    anyone else?
    Ask Drew he's tried me and likes em. Says nothing like a real OSOK but very good in their own way
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    I hate a rip-off, even if it's your own idea that you are ripping off.
    Eh. I can care less about the cigar I'm just trying to do my job here lol
  • Options
    this thread has now been jacked. Thank you all for playing
  • Options
    Thanks Jiunn for showing up but it was a job not well done...tsk tsk.
  • Options
    james40:
    Agreed. And on that note, James care to start planning Tony's raping errr I mean bombing soon?
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    james40:
    Agreed. And on that note, James care to start planning Tony's raping errr I mean bombing soon?
    In progress compadre. I was in Vegas for the day yesterday so I picked up a lil something something.
  • Options
    You got my phone number? If so text me otherwise PM for coordinate tobacco enema on Tony.
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Sorry, I'm fully willing to go full HTML on a thread. Then again, I'm pretty well versed in it
  • Options
    New Boots:
    Sorry, I'm fully willing to go full HTML on a thread. Then again, I'm pretty well versed in it
    You're willing to go full Hot. Tamale. Man. Love. On a thread??? Dang you braver than me Boots :)
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    You're willing to go full Hot. Tamale. Man. Love. On a thread??? Dang you braver than me Boots :)
    Come on over for a herf...I'll show you what I'm capable of!
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uhm. You guys may want to get a room for that. ROFL!!
    Sorry. I had to. It begged for that comment.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My dad always told me it was better to be a smart a$$ then a dumb a$$.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    New Boots:
    90+ Irishman:
    New Boots:
    Come on over for a herf...I'll show you what I'm capable of!
    Thanks for the offer but I'm good on this one right now lol, not nearly drunk enough to post any other type of comment hahaha
  • Options
    0patience:
    Uhm. You guys may want to get a room for that. ROFL!!
    Sorry. I had to. It begged for that comment.
    Hahahaah nice Tony!!! Yeah kinda teed that one up didn't we?!

On a different note, loved your read on the specific energy and related conversations about ethanol and E85, love that stuff and was more than a little impressive to see such well thought out and documented support of what was being talked about. Nice one Tony ;)
  • Options
    Echambers:
    My dad always told me it was better to be a smart a$$ then a dumb a$$.
    I already knew I was an a$$ so if I have to be one or the other I know which one I choose to be :)