Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMARTASS
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    SMARTASS
    Took ya this long to figure that out Jim?? Guess that makes me the smartass and you the dumbass :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Wow.... Yet another reason to deactivate my account here... Phhhssssssh Chevy people. ;) I was born and raised Ford! Given the chance it's mustangs all the way ! But I will say this... If I had a choice I would take a '55 Chevy 2 door post in a heart beat!
    Fix Or Repair Daily
    Found On Road Dead
    Four Old Rusty Doors

Anyone have more to add?

Of course, I just bought my wife a Nissan, so you can go to town with that one. The other car is a Chevy, though.
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    SMARTASS
    Took ya this long to figure that out Jim?? Guess that makes me the smartass and you the dumbass :P
    Hey that's why we get along... Like minded ya know!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    SMARTASS
    Hahahaha too true my friend you complete me Jim ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    How many A Christmas Story fans here?
    A Thanksgiving tradition for me.
  • Options
    You'll shoot your eye out!
  • Options
    RBeckomRBeckom Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    You'll shoot your eye out!

Oh no!
    The famous mother block!
  • Options
    Hahahahahahahaha
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    Martel:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Wow.... Yet another reason to deactivate my account here... Phhhssssssh Chevy people. ;) I was born and raised Ford! Given the chance it's mustangs all the way ! But I will say this... If I had a choice I would take a '55 Chevy 2 door post in a heart beat!
    Fix Or Repair Daily
    Found On Road Dead
    Four Old Rusty Doors

Anyone have more to add?

Of course, I just bought my wife a Nissan, so you can go to town with that one. The other car is a Chevy, though.

Ouch.... :( lol

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    90+ Irishman:
    Bigshizza:
    SMARTASS
    Hahahaha too true my friend you complete me Jim ;)
    You both had me at "Hello"

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    ThreadJacker3000ThreadJacker3000 Posts: 190 ✭✭
    reggie713:
    " "Let's ride with the family down the street. Through the courtesy of Fred's ...................."

anyone? anyone???
  • Options
    Feet? The flinstones!
  • Options
    Good job. BONUS question. Can anyone tell me why I chose the Flinstones theme song?
  • Options
    LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    ThreadJacker3000:
    Good job. BONUS question. Can anyone tell me why I chose the Flinstones theme song?

because bacon?
    Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Martel:
    LiquidChaos66:
    Fix Or Repair Daily
    Found On Road Dead
    Four Old Rusty Doors

Anyone have more to add?

On a warm, still summer night you can hear a ford rust........
  • Options
    reggie713:
    check this pic again to see what Im talking about.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I see the message hidden behind the bolder white "How do you tell" message now. But not until you mentioned it.
  • Options
    Lol I see it now too!
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jackass, I just applied for a job for the city of Longmont for **** and giggles. It's all fun until someone giggles and ****. No really, my work is done here and I love Colorado. Fair warning. I hope that misdimeanor doesn't ruin my chances... Probably better I told them about it up front lol.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    Hey Jackass, I just applied for a job for the city of Longmont for **** and giggles. It's all fun until someone giggles and ****. No really, my work is done here and I love Colorado. Fair warning. I hope that misdimeanor doesn't ruin my chances... Probably better I told them about it up front lol.
    Bwahahahah Pelli-Ro-Hoe!!! That's awesome though Gordon hope it works out it would be fantastic to be able to regularly hang out and smoke with you my friend :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    pelirrojo:
    Bwahahahah Pelli-Ro-Hoe!!! That's awesome though Gordon hope it works out it would be fantastic to be able to regularly hang out and smoke with you my friend :)
    You two together in the same town? Hmmmmmm better bring that new girl with you Gordon. Good luck hope you get it.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    I see the message hidden behind the bolder white "How do you tell" message now. But not until you mentioned it.
    I see it now too. Speaking of Fred and Ford, you ever notice that by changing just one letter and rearranging the order you can turn Fred into Ford? Wonder if that is how Ford came to be... Saw that Fred had to push his car everywhere under his own power and thought, "HEY! Now isn't that a great idea for how we should make our cars!!? Now we can promise that they will be 'attached' to their cars wherever they go, brilliant!"
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    getting some real ford smashing going on eh? lol i like chevys myself... but im 100% BOPC

Aj
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    ^^^^ Early pic of me... Where'd you find it?
  • Options
    jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    LOL!!!!

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• Options
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:
    LOL!!!!
    :P
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    ever ridden one of them?

Aj