deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    MTuccelli:
    Bigshizza:
    I'm in Mike
    The Bigshizza!...what the shizza is up brother?
    Time for another box to your doorstep Sir!!
    YES I NEED MORE STICKS..
    fixed it for you
    Man that is just down right mean. I come in peace and you want me blown up!
    since I blow goats, I can blow you up too!

Fixed that for ya, Shane!
    I haven't done business with Morgan, but from what I've read and seen on here he's good to go!
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I'm in if you will have me. Maybe someone can vouch for me. If you need my address I'm sure you can ask Elmo for it. ;)
    Elmo vouched for you and said since you were a good sport you deserve to pick some nice sticks
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    I would love to join as well.
    Sure thing just pm me your info
  • Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    MorganGeo:
    I'm in if you will have me. Maybe someone can vouch for me. If you need my address I'm sure you can ask Elmo for it. ;)
    Elmo vouched for you and said since you were a good sport you deserve to pick some nice sticks
    Thanks buddy! I'm looking forward to this.
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Mike I don't know of anyone that has no respect for you! Unfortunately I think I will have too sit this one out. But I'll dwell on it
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Mike I don't know of anyone that has no respect for you! Unfortunately I think I will have too sit this one out. But I'll dwell on it
    I vote lee has no choice but to be in the pass
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Im in, PM incoming
  • Options
    I'm in!!!
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Lol, all the people here joining and Im so early in the pass for the fun.....can I get on a second time near the end of the pass? Maybe like my normal Vulchor here and for my alter ego Vulchor on UHF?
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will join n the fun as well Mike if u allow me.
  • Options
    Vulchor:
    Lol, all the people here joining and Im so early in the pass for the fun.....can I get on a second time near the end of the pass? Maybe like my normal Vulchor here and for my alter ego Vulchor on UHF?
    Just s I understand you want the pass to come to you twice? I don't have a problem with that if no one else does. If paying shipping twice doesn't bother you I don't see why not
  • Options
    The pass is shaping up to be a big one. If you check the OP you will see who is in so far. I am pretty sure Darth Vader will be a no show. I did update the rules 3 and 4 so please read them. Also this is not the final order that will be updated before the pass goes out.

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Its ok buddy, Ill just be on it once....or at lrast let me see where I fall on the list of where I get the pass and then maybe plug me in a second time?
  • Options
    lonewolf2011lonewolf2011 Posts: 503
    I haven't done a pass in a while and this looks like a good one. Im in, thanks Mike!
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, Mike. Sign me up and you have a pm.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Sign me up . Please check your Pm
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    I too share Steve's idea. I am also new and feel that this is a good way for newbs to get involved. I'm in if you'll have me.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    You have a PM
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    Welcome back, Mike. Sign me up and you have a pm.
    Replied and thanks for joining in
  • Options
    curtpick:
    Sign me up . Please check your Pm
    Good to have you in Curt
  • Options
    JMartinez10:
    I too share Steve's idea. I am also new and feel that this is a good way for newbs to get involved. I'm in if you'll have me.
    I don't see why not, glad to have you join in on the fun.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    You have a PM
    Right on Dennis glad to have you join in
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    Addy sent Mike, thx
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    Thanks Mike
  • Options
    We have 24 people in this pass. I know I wanted to keep it open till the 12th but I am thinking I need to close in a day or so. It is pretty big now and really didn't want this to turn into a 6 month pass. So I think it is best to close it on 1/10/2014 so i can ship it out on the 12th.Any objections?

• Options
    No sir
  • Options
    The pass will close on the 10th so there is still time to sign up. So I thought I would wet your whistle and show you what I have picked so far. These were out of my 2 humidors, I still need to go through my coolidor

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    The pass will close on the 10th so there is still time to sign up. So I thought I would wet your whistle and show you what I have picked so far. These were out of my 2 humidors, I still need to go through my coolidor

Mike, quick question for you. How many is in there? The same count should come back to you, right. Man I need to read the rules, I see a pass and just throw my hand up :).

• Options
    Rick you are right whatever the count is should make it back to me. I will have a count after I fill up the other bag. I am thinking this might be my biggest pass yet maybe 50 sticks. I just wanted to make sure there were decent sticks in it and that everybody has a chance to try something different

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Rick you are right whatever the count is should make it back to me. I will have a count after I fill up the other bag. I am thinking this might be my biggest pass yet maybe 50 sticks. I just wanted to make sure there were decent sticks in it and that everybody has a chance to try something different

WOW! Sounding and looking good Boss.