Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    I bet it wont return with the same amount
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    deejmemixx:
    I bet it wont return with the same amount

Well now we know were to look first ^^^^^, lol.

• Options
    It will big since I throw in 2 sticks for everyone I take LOL
  • Options
    brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    ha
  • Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    brianetz1:
    CigarMan37:
    ha
    I would refer you to daniels 500 post thread....nuff said
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work on the geographics. That will help a lot.
    I might even had to make it a point to travel to Portland or Salem, if the timing works out.
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    danielruasdanielruas Posts: 778
    CigarMan37:
    You throw in two $1 dog rockets for every premium top shelf cigar you take. Quantity does not equal quality.
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    CigarMan37:
    Please stick with the rules. You replace what you take. I appreciate wanting to add more but there is no need to
  • Options
    danielruas:
    CigarMan37:
    You throw in two $1 dog rockets for every premium top shelf cigar you take. Quantity does not equal quality.
    Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    CigarMan37:

I guess I'll be that guy. Where is the internet police when you need him. Look, if you are not able to follow simple rules, stay out of this pass. We, yes I said it. We wanted to do a simple easy not so super premium or bottom of the barrel pass. I have no problem putting name to face. You can guarantee if you screw over this little pass. No one will deal with you in this forum, trust me. Look at the title of this thread, it's in good taste. Let's keep it that way. Lastly and this is something I believe in more than anything in the forum. And I have told many people. All we have in this forum is our WORD. Once you go back on that, no one will trust you. So think on that when entering any trade, pass, game, etc. Just stick to the rules and everything will be fine. There is a bunch of great and I repeat great BOTL's and BORK's involved in this pass. You really don't want to mess up your reputation with them or anyone. One small example, if you can't post a picture. Get in a pass that doesn't require it. Enough said, this isn't meant for a back and fourth thing. Let's start the year off right and enjoy this pass.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    CigarMan37:

I guess I'll be that guy. Where is the internet police when you need him. Look, if you are not able to follow simple rules, stay out of this pass. We, yes I said it. We wanted to do a simple easy not so super premium or bottom of the barrel pass. I have no problem putting name to face. You can guarantee if you screw over this little pass. No one will deal with you in this forum, trust me. Look at the title of this thread, it's in good taste. Let's keep it that way. Lastly and this is something I believe in more than anything in the forum. And I have told many people. All we have in this forum is our WORD. Once you go back on that, no one will trust you. So think on that when entering any trade, pass, game, etc. Just stick to the rules and everything will be fine. There is a bunch of great and I repeat great BOTL's and BORK's involved in this pass. You really don't want to mess up your reputation with them or anyone. One small example, if you can't post a picture. Get in a pass that doesn't require it. Enough said, this isn't meant for a back and fourth thing. Let's start the year off right and enjoy this pass.
    Hopefully people will listen to you. I've been calling out cigarman and he never responds and people still allow him on passes and games.
  • Options
    danielruas:
    RCY Cigars:
    MTuccelli:
    danielruas:
    CigarMan37:

Hopefully people will listen to you. I've been calling out cigarman and he never responds and people still allow him on passes and games.

You know what, I'm learning to put name to face in the forum. I don't know Cigarman and I have not gone and looked at any threads. I do know you Daniel to be a standup guy. Mike asked me to help with this pass and so I will. This pass is to start anew, maybe it's the one to get those that have had issues in the past. To right their wrongs, I don't know. Mike wanted this pass opened to all partly because of that reason. In saying that, let's stick to what we have and if anything goes wrong. We all will see and will know to leave him or anyone else that falls in said category alone. I know if it were me and people were making these comments I would address it. Which makes us all cautious with dealing with you. Of course ultimately Mike will make changes as needed.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Gonna gang up here, and I hate to do it, on CigarMan also. Did a trade a few months back, all I asked was something from my want to try list and want to try again list be included----all else was up to him. Didnt get either, and the others were----well.....up to him lets say.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Let's keep this fun guys. When I did my pass, I hand picked every person on it. I also missed some people which I'm sure made them feel left out and I was sorry for that. The pass is supposed to be something fun we do and let's keep it that way.

One stick for one stick is the rules.
    With that said, the person putting on the pass can always be gifted a stick or two out of good charity. Those sticks should always be in a separate bag and never taken from.
    not saying we would include a bag of gratitude sticks in the pass or anything like that........ Not saying we won't either.
    This is one of the most exceptional BOTL's on here. He does things daily to make the lives of others better. He is a great brother. lets follow the rules and also show him our appreciation.
  • Options
    dennisking:
    Let's keep this fun guys. When I did my pass, I hand picked every person on it. I also missed some people which I'm sure made them feel left out and I was sorry for that. The pass is supposed to be something fun we do and let's keep it that way.

With that said, the person putting on the pass can always be gifted a stick or two out of good charity. Those sticks should always be in a separate bag and never taken from.
    not saying we would include a bag of gratitude sticks in the pass or anything like that........ Not saying we won't either.
    This is one of the most exceptional BOTL's on here. He does things daily to make the lives of others better. He is a great brother. lets follow the rules and also show him our appreciation.

In saying that Dennis the forum has also spoken. One thing for sure is we want people in good standing to participate. And being that this is Mike's pass with myself helping out. Cigarman37 will not be participating in the pass. There is a overwhelming amount of good standing BOTL's that have made it known of his past dealings. It's a shame that it had to come to this. But it is what it is and one thing for sure. We have to police ourselves. My suggestion Cigarman, is whatever you have created. I know can be fixed, it might be a good time to fix whatever these issues are one at time.

Now can we get back to this soon to be great pass :)

• Options
    curtpickcurtpick Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    dennisking:

In saying that Dennis the forum has also spoken. One thing for sure is we want people in good standing to participate. And being that this is Mike's pass with myself helping out. Cigarman37 will not be participating in the pass. There is a overwhelming amount of good standing BOTL's that have made it known of his past dealings. It's a shame that it had to come to this. But it is what it is and one thing for sure. We have to police ourselves. My suggestion Cigarman, is whatever you have created. I know can be fixed, it might be a good time to fix whatever these issues are one at time. Now can we get back to this soon to be great pass :)

Well done guys !
    Lets make this one a special one !
    Family, Friends, Golf, Cigars, Fine Whiskey, Good beer.... is there anything else ?  Follow on instagram @crguy1961
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Didn't even need The Sheriff.Got a solid list of BOTLs, this is going to be a good pass.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like we have a plan to go with. This should be a blast. I love a good box pass.
  • Options
    Thank you to all the brothers that cared enough to send warnings about cigarman37. I think I need to explain myself as to why I didn't jump right in and whack him from the list. The title of the pass should of explained everything even to Chris. I felt if I did remove or tell him no then there might of been a posting surge of Mike is being unfair and so on and so on.

There are still haters out there for my forum and I didn't want to give them fodder to continue pointing fingers and bash UHF and any of the members that are over there. As for me I am use to taking a bashing but my friends/extended family were getting bashed and that wasn't right.

After some time away from ccom I felt it was time to mend any hard feelings and to show everyone I and the rest are still the same people you have come to know. Can I make everybody happy?...no and I never would try to. The one thing I and everyone can do is keep this pass fun and on track and it will because of all of you.

Thank you all for having a brothers back!

P.S. The pass list has been updated and still reflects the order it will move in

• Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I just passed gas.......sorry boys.
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    Thank you to all the brothers that cared enough to send warnings about cigarman37. I think I need to explain myself as to why I didn't jump right in and whack him from the list. The title of the pass should of explained everything even to Chris. I felt if I did remove or tell him no then there might of been a posting surge of Mike is being unfair and so on and so on.

There are still haters out there for my forum and I didn't want to give them fodder to continue pointing fingers and bash UHF and any of the members that are over there. As for me I am use to taking a bashing but my friends/extended family were getting bashed and that wasn't right.

After some time away from ccom I felt it was time to mend any hard feelings and to show everyone I and the rest are still the same people you have come to know. Can I make everybody happy?...no and I never would try to. The one thing I and everyone can do is keep this pass fun and on track and it will because of all of you.

Thank you all for having a brothers back!

P.S. The pass list has been updated and still reflects the order it will move in

Very Eloquent as Always Mike!!! Nice
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • Options
    Very nice guys, if it weren't for the price tag of what it will cost to ship this monster I'd probably jump in now that everyone in it is in good standing, either way great looking pass and I'm sure it will be awesome and go off without a hitch.
  • Options
    MTuccelli:
    There are still haters out there for my forum and I didn't want to give them fodder to continue pointing fingers and bash UHF and any of the members that are over there. As for me I am use to taking a bashing but my friends/extended family were getting bashed and that wasn't right
    Mike, is this something that can/needs to be addressed, be it on another thread or by PM? I know that people have their own opinions about UHF and the exodus that took place, but it's not like (that I've seen, and I troll a ton) people are over here talking smack on UHF. No more so then the occasional comment, but that happens on UHF too.
  • Options
    Rain:
    MTuccelli:
    There are still haters out there for my forum and I didn't want to give them fodder to continue pointing fingers and bash UHF and any of the members that are over there. As for me I am use to taking a bashing but my friends/extended family were getting bashed and that wasn't right
    Mike, is this something that can/needs to be addressed, be it on another thread or by PM? I know that people have their own opinions about UHF and the exodus that took place, but it's not like (that I've seen, and I troll a ton) people are over here talking smack on UHF. No more so then the occasional comment, but that happens on UHF too.

Rain, don't make me send another box :). Seriously though, this pass is to mend any issues that took place a while ago and any miscommunication that may have taken place. There's no need to open old wounds. Regardless, what's done is done and we all should move on. It's a new year and I'm looking for a great time in my hobby. I was humbled recently by a old friend. I had been upset with him for a whole year. All because of miscommunication over money and cigars. If we can rectify our issues I'm sure this what forum your in stuff. Can come to a halt and enjoy the friendship we all once had. Once again, this is all about learning and growing in this hobby together, right. We have are ups and downs and keep on trucking.

So, do you want to get a trade on? It's been a while between us :)
  • Options
    Well said, Rick.I'm willing to trade...and show you what this place has taught me since we last crossed paths. I'm not Platinum Baller OG status like you...but I've been know to do ok every now and then. 'sides, now that I'm a 68W I can patch myself up ;)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    danielruas:
    Very nice guys, if it weren't for the price tag of what it will cost to ship this monster I'd probably jump in now that everyone in it is in good standing, either way great looking pass and I'm sure it will be awesome and go off without a hitch.
    I know what you mean Daniel.. there will be so many cigars that I could never in good conscious choose since I would not be able to adequately replace them.. It's better I watch this one as it progresses. When the box shows up at your house how do you decide. Good luck guys, this should be entertaining.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    kaspera79:
    When the box shows up at your house how do you decide.
    With passes this size, I simply go for cigars that I haven't had before or don't have very easy access to. If those aren't an option, I simply go with sticks that I know I will like and don't currently have. The replacement part is the hard part. So many options of what to place in the box.....
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is still room and someone is comfortable vouching for me I'd like to be in the pass.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    SleevePlz:
    kaspera79:
    When the box shows up at your house how do you decide.
    With passes this size, I simply go for cigars that I haven't had before or don't have very easy access to. If those aren't an option, I simply go with sticks that I know I will like and don't currently have. The replacement part is the hard part. So many options of what to place in the box.....
    Well said, fact of the matter is the sticks I picked are ones I have enjoyed and some have 2 to 3 years on them. Anybody that knows me knows I don't drop big money on cigars like some do. Nothing wrong with that it's just I have better things to spend my money on like Lilli Pink Hat (grand daughter)

About the size of the pass. I have picked 45 cigars and I think shipping will not be to high. However as with all passes like Dennis said someone may want to add a few gratuitous sticks. Or you may want to piggyback a small bomb to someone on the list. If that happens then it could get pricey.

I think it won't be to bad when it leaves here but I am worried some brother is going to get hit with a heavier box and might have to use one of the Priority Flat rate boxes. I only have the large one which ships for like 15.00 and some change. Do you guys want me to ship the pass out in that or see if the box I have will go the whole way on the cheap?

• Options
    Medic45Medic45 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭
    Me Tuccelli: I am glad to see you back! We have remained friends through out all of this even when u sent me a few zoidians lol I still laugh at that, thanks Toombes!!!! Lol ! I would be honored to be in your welcome back bury the hatchet pass!! I don't think you need my addy seeing the nice present I received this morning!! Count me IN!!