Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

New Year Bury The Hatchet Pass **Is On The Move**

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    MTuccelli:
    I got the pass back and will post some pictures soon. I want to thank everyone that took part in the pass, you all made this a very special one.
    thank you for allowing me to be apart of it
  • Options
    MTuccelliMTuccelli Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭
    Alright then, here are the pics I promised.

Thank you to all that sent some extra sticks for me to enjoy. I will be setting fire to them except for the Nub Dub. That one will just have to rest with my other ones for a bit

Here is what came back for the pass. I would say it pretty much came back the same size, maybe a little bigger.

What I have planned for this pass is to donate them on behalf of the Uberhumidors.com and Cigar.com forums to a veteran organization. Once they have shipped I will let you all know which one I decided to go with. Again thank you to all for making this a very successful pass.

• Options
    deejmemixx:
    MTuccelli:
    I got the pass back and will post some pictures soon. I want to thank everyone that took part in the pass, you all made this a very special one.
    thank you for allowing me to be apart of it
    Any time brother :o)
  • Options
    Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Posts: 915 ✭✭✭
    Thanks again for putting this together and letting me join in!!
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Awesome pass and an even more awesome finish, Mike. I'm sure the veterans will appreciate having a nice smoke to enjoy while getting in a little relaxation.
    Thanks for giving me the honor to participate and to donate a bit of joy to our veterans.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome job Mike... Glad to be apart of this effort!
  • Options
    Looks like the pass was delivered today to it's final recipient so it is safe to let you all now we sent all the final smokes to Texas County Veterans via a member here known as pilgrimtex. I hope the vets get as much enjoyment from the smokes you all gave up as i did watching this pass move from state to state. Again thanks to all of you for making this one of my best passes ever!!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Walt will take care of them for sure! Excellent
  • Options
    MarkerMarker Posts: 2,524
    Awesome pass mike.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good deal. Great pass and I hope this helped bury the hatchet as well. Thanks Mike
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Glad the boys all chipped in with some extra special sticks for you.

Enjoy that Anejo my friend, but enjoy it this Christmas as it will mark one year of rest on that stick