Miami @ New England
    Carolina @ New Orleans
    Detroit @ Seattle
    Tennessee @ San Francisco
    San Diego @ New York Giants
    Dallas @ Philadelphia

MNF Football

Pittsburgh @ Denver (Plus total Points)
    *Atlanta *Chicago *Indianapolis *Baltimore *Kansas City *Tampa Bay *Miami *New Orleans *Seattle *Tenn *NYG *Dallas *Pitt- 46 total pts
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Damn. I was originally going to pick Cinncinnatti, but changed it to Baltimore for some reason.
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Haha to all the haters that picked Philly!!!!.... It's just un-American to bet on any other team than America's Team! *evil laugh*
    Just cause I haven't seen anyone else do it yet, here's the standings going into Monday:

IronHorse- 4
    Kingjk729- 5
    SandmanIam- 6
    Clearlysuspect- 6
    Smokeee- 6
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    clearlysuspect:
    Just cause I haven't seen anyone else do it yet, here's the standings going into Monday:

IronHorse- 4
    Kingjk729- 5
    SandmanIam- 6
    Clearlysuspect- 6
    Smokeee- 6
    I just calculated the totals also, but came up with a different total. Feel free to double check.

Ironhorse - 5

Kingjk729 - 6

Sandman1am - 7

ClearlySuspect - 7

Smokeee - 7

MNF

Clearlysuspect can pull out the win with a Broncos win.

If the Steelers win, it will come down to the following;

Sandman1am - MNF Steelers 35 total points

or

Smokeee - MNF Steelers 46 total points
    JZ:
    clearlysuspect:

IronHorse- 4
    Kingjk729- 5
    SandmanIam- 6
    Clearlysuspect- 6
    Smokeee- 6
    I just calculated the totals also, but came up with a different total. Feel free to double check.

Ironhorse - 5

Kingjk729 - 6

Sandman1am - 7

ClearlySuspect - 7

Smokeee - 7

MNF

Clearlysuspect can pull out the win with a Broncos win.

If the Steelers win, it will come down to the following;

Sandman1am - MNF Steelers 35 total points

or

Smokeee - MNF Steelers 46 total points
    I recounted and came up with the same numbers as the first time I counted. But either way works. 3 way tie going into tonights game!
    Wow Sandman! One more field goal and you would have that score spot one. Congrats!
    Sandman, congrats on the win. PM me your name and address for your prize.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    JZ:
    Sandman, congrats on the win. PM me your name and address for your prize.
    Wow as bad as I have been doing lately in my fantasy league I wouldn't have ever guessed I would have won! Thanks I will send you that PM now.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Hey bro-ski's, since it already is thursday, I guess we should exclude tonights game from the betting pool for sunday games, but whoever is in charge of posting the upcoming games needs to get on the ball! I am sick of doing all the work around here ;)
    I put the schedule up last time since it was not posted. I'll go ahead and knock it out again.
    Please note that Thursday's NFL game will not be a part of this weeks picks to allow everyone the proper amount of time to make their picks. Good Luck Everyone!

NFL Week 10

Atlanta @ Carolina, Tampa Bay @ Miami, Detroit @ Minnesota, Jacksonville @ New York Jets, Cincinnati @ Pittsburgh, New Orleans @ St. Louis, Buffalo @ Tennessee, Denver @ Washington, Kansas City @ Oakland, Seattle @ Arizona, Dallas @ Green Bay, Philadelphia @ San Diego, New England @ Indianapolis MNF Baltimore @ Cleveland (Total Points)
    Atlanta, Miami, Minnesota, New York Jets, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tennessee, Denver, Oakland, Arizona, Dallas, Philadelphia, New England, MNF Baltimore (42 points)
    Atlanta, Miami, Minnesota, Jets, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Tennesse, Denver, KC, Arizona, Dallas, San Diego, New England, Baltimore 30pts
    I really want to pick as this was a fun game. Oh well guess there is always next week.
    Atlanta
    Miami
    Minnesota
    New York Jets,
    Pittsburgh,
    New Orleans
    Buffalo
    Denver
    Oakland,
    Arizona,
    Dallas
    Philadelphia
    Indianapolis
    MNF Baltimore 28 Cleveland 10, Total Points = 38
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Pick Sandman....pick!!!!You missed the Bears, but go for the rest.
    Sand....Your smokes are en route!
    Vulchor:
    Pick Sandman....pick!!!!You missed the Bears, but go for the rest.
    I won last week Vulchor so I have to pass on it this week. I'm back in next week!!!
    JZ:
    Sweet I can't wait! Thanks!!!
    I really suck this week. I only have 4 correct so far.
    Congrats to Ironhorse on the win!

Scores without MNF (All particpants picked Baltimore on MNF)

JZ - 5

Ironhorse - 7

ClearlySuspect - 6

Vulchor, you have a PM sir! No need to worry Iron, its unrelated to your win!!
    JZ:
    JZ I got the package in the mail today and can not wait to smoke them all!!! Thanks for the awesome sticks. One question, how did you know I was such a RP fan? "Are you stalking me? Cause that would be super!!!" VanWilder. I have to read on to see if we have a winner this week.
    JZ:
    Congrats to Ironhorse on the win!

Scores without MNF (All particpants picked Baltimore on MNF)

JZ - 5

Ironhorse - 7

ClearlySuspect - 6

JZ by my count that is correct Ironhorse is this weeks winner. Iron PM me your contact info and I will get your prize out to you soon. Congrats!
    Sandman1am:
    JZ:
    JZ I got the package in the mail today and can not wait to smoke them all!!! Thanks for the awesome sticks. One question, how did you know I was such a RP fan? "Are you stalking me? Cause that would be super!!!" VanWilder. I have to read on to see if we have a winner this week.
    NP! Happy you like the selection. I am a big RP fan myself so my humidor is heavy with RP's! I really need to branch out some! LOL!!
    JZ:
    Sandman1am:
    JZ:
    NP! Happy you like the selection. I am a big RP fan myself so my humidor is heavy with RP's! I really need to branch out some! LOL!!
    What's not to like about RP? The guys a marketing genus! Just let me get through this next week I've gotta send out for this and Fun & games...maybe do a trade???
    Congrats on the win Iron.

I can't believe I actually came away with 6 wins. I thought I was down and out early for sure!
    Thanks for the congratulations guys. Guess I was just a little luckier than most in a week with a lot of upsets. Now I know why gamblers go crazy. Good thing this is just for spare cigars. PM for you sandman
    ironhorse:
    Thanks for the congratulations guys. Guess I was just a little luckier than most in a week with a lot of upsets. Now I know why gamblers go crazy. Good thing this is just for spare cigars. PM for you sandman
    Got it Iron. I will get them out to you in the next day or two.