Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Game of Football

Comments

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    JZ:
    I was pretty impressed with everyones pick this week!
    I was impressed with getting 9 still! lol... Hm... Next time I'll try putting some thought into it...
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Vulchor:
    Looks right to me JZ....My pool at work is $165 this week, and I win with a Packers win....so I could use this own quite a bit. On here it may come down to the points. Gotta love the NFL when going 11-1 for the week puts you line for a tie!!!!
    Good Luck with your work pool! That would be awesome to make some cas and score some cigars !!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    looks like vulchor wins on points his pick 52 MNF total 53
    kingjk729:
    looks like vulchor wins on points his pick 52 MNF total 53
    Great job from everyone this week. Congrats Vulchor!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    But I lost the d@amn office pool....that $165 couldve bought a nice little celebratory cigar package....well, next week here I come I guess. I feel bad winning the first week, considering the guy who will be sending to me...I sent to last week. Imagine feelings bad for losing and bad for winning at the same time????I think Ive lost my sense of human consciousness.
    I dont want you to feel bad so just have him send the cigars to me!! JK Congrats on your win!
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    How about that goal line stop!!! That was a freaking amazing game, too bad I didn't win victory cigars to go with it. Congrats on your win.
  • ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    vulchor, ya lucky s.o.b. check your pm's
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Week 5 Games:

Cleveland at Buffalo
    Dallas at Kansas City
    Minnesota at St. Louis
    Oakland at NY Giants
    Tampa Bay at Philadelphia
    Pittsburgh at Detroit
    Washington at Carolina
    Cincinnati at Baltimore
    Atlanta at San Francisco
    Jacksonville at Seattle
    Houston at Arizona
    New England at Denver
    Indianapolis at Tennessee

MNF: NY Jets at Miami

My picks: Buffalo, Dallas, Minnesota, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Arizona, Denver, Indianapolis. MNF: Miami - total: 49
    Buffalo, Dallas, Minnesota, NY Giants, Philadelphia, Pittsburg, Washington, Baltimore, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Arizona, Denver, Indianapolis. MNF: Miami (34-17 = 51)
    Cleveland, Dallas, Minnesota, Giants, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore, San Fran, Seattle, Arizona, New England, Indy, Jets total of 40
  • plaidbanana1plaidbanana1 Posts: 187
    Buffalo, Dallas, Minnesota,NY Giants, Philly, Pitt, Carolina, Baltimore, SF, Jax, Houston, NE, Indy, Miami. tot=45
    ironhorse:
    Cleveland, Dallas, Minnesota, Giants, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore, San Fran, Seattle, Arizona, New England, Indy, Jets total of 40
    Where in NY are you from? and why is a new yorker hating on Buffalo?!
  • Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Buffalo, Dallas, Minnesota, Giants, Philly, Detroit, Washington, Baltimore, San Fran, Seattle, Arizona, New England, Indianapolis, Jets - 40 to keep the tradition - all random picks (besides NY teams which I always pick)...
    Even though I am not in this one (although someone is up for a nice little package I warn you), I want my picks stated...and they areBaltimore, Philly, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Dallas, NY Giants, Vikings, Atlanta, Texans, Patriots, Jags, Colts, Dolphins total scored 36
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Ok here are my picks, Cleveland gettin there first win and in turn causing the bills to fire that peice of **** they call a coach,Dallas, Minnesota, NYG, Philly, Pittsburgh, Carolina, Baltimore, San Fran, Jacksonville, Houston, New England, Indy and the Jets total on MNF 41
    If I've calculated correctly this weeks winner will be decided by Monday Night Football! The game between Ejenne87 and Ironhorse will be decided by whomever wins Monday. Ejenne has Miami Dolphins, and Ironhorse has New York Jets. Good Luck guys!!
    JZ:
    If I've calculated correctly this weeks winner will be decided by Monday Night Football! The game between Ejenne87 and Ironhorse will be decided by whomever wins Monday. Ejenne has Miami Dolphins, and Ironhorse has New York Jets. Good Luck guys!!
    If only he had picked the Bills like a true New Yorker ;-) I would have it already haha. That was about the worst game ever though! I am slightly embarrased by it honestly.
    Haha, I don't hate buffalo. I really wish them to do better, but cleveland put up a fair amount of pts in thier game the week before and buffalo's offense is a poop-fest so I figured they could pull it off. Obviously it turned out to be quite the offensive shoot out ;) I'll pick buffalo if they play St.Louis, Jacksonville, or Oakland. I promise
    ironhorse:
    Haha, I don't hate buffalo. I really wish them to do better, but cleveland put up a fair amount of pts in thier game the week before and buffalo's offense is a poop-fest so I figured they could pull it off. Obviously it turned out to be quite the offensive shoot out ;) I'll pick buffalo if they play St.Louis, Jacksonville, or Oakland. I promise
    I would take Jacksonville over Buffalo actualy, the St. Louis game would be a toss up, and I am pretty sure they could beat Oakland. Hopefully they get rid of that sad excuse for a coach and get some one in there who knows a thing or two about the game.
    EJ is the weiner....i mean winner------------Nice picking buddy, I sent you a PM----check it out.
    Gosh darnit!!! stupid wildcat!
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we join in this week or did you have to be here from the start? I figure if I just always pick the Chiefs, Raiders, and Lions to lose I might just win.
    Vulchor:
    EJ is the weiner....i mean winner------------Nice picking buddy, I sent you a PM----check it out.
    What a game that was!! I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Thanks Vulchor, you have a response.
    jsnake:
    Can we join in this week or did you have to be here from the start? I figure if I just always pick the Chiefs, Raiders, and Lions to lose I might just win.
    Any one is welcome to join at any point. Just make sure you get your picks in before midnight on Saturday. I believe that picking the Lions is the "sure thing" game that kept someone in it until MNF though
    Hey the Lions look like the 85 Bears compared to the Rams...watching them on the Sunday Ticket, I may be the only one...but I think they look even worse than last years Lions.
    It was another great week of picks. I thought it was awesome that the winner came down to who won and lost on MNF! Good luck this week guys!
    anyone have the upcoming schedule?
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    Cinci, GB, MN, NYG, Pitt, Carolina, Wash, Jackson, Philly, Zona, New England, NYJ, Chicago, San Diago 24-21
    WEEK 6Texans @ Bengals, Lions @ Packers, Ravens @ Vikings, Giants @ Saints, Browns @ Steelers, Panthers @ Bucs, Chiefs @ Redskins, Rams @ Jaguars, Cardinals @ Seahawks, Eagles @ Raiders, Titans @ Patriots, Bills @ Jets, Bears @ Falcons, Broncos @ Chargers and total score of the game.